Come On Nov. Baby! Anyone Else??

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=xVfI6soOaC8&desktop_uri=/watch?v=xVfI6soOaC8

This was fun to watch...its crazy how any of us get pregnant lol and no wonder its taking so long

Wont upload my link....but youtube The Great Sperm Race theres a full documentary channel 4 did :)

Im on CD7 right now! Praying for BFP this month!!

I got pregnant with my first in March 2011, so hopefully March is my lucky month again.. Although my childrens birthdays would be just days apart!! Lol its still a blessing :flower:

This is my 7th month TTC baby #2, This month we are using PreSeed for the first time, and have close to 40 ClearBlue Digital ovulation tests (I didn't want to do the guessing game, lol)

Praying we all get our BFP's!!!
Good luck, God bless, and tons of baby dust :dust:

Im on CD7 right now! Praying for BFP this month!!

I got pregnant with my first in March 2011, so hopefully March is my lucky month again.. Although my childrens birthdays would be just days apart!! Lol its still a blessing :flower:

This is my 7th month TTC baby #2, This month we are using PreSeed for the first time, and have close to 40 ClearBlue Digital ovulation tests (I didn't want to do the guessing game, lol)

Praying we all get our BFP's!!!
Good luck, God bless, and tons of baby dust :dust:

Good luck! I was like you...didnt want to take my chances with the line opks so I actually used clearblue and answer opks lol. When clearblue was positive the line test(answer) didnt even look positive so glad I got the clearblue opk this month! Fingers crossed!;)

Aww, good luck! Keep me updated, I pray that we all get our BFP this month!! :hugs:

Good luck, FX :dust: :dust: :dust:

BTW, I just watched the documentary that you were talking about "The great sperm race" and it was amazing! :thumbup:

BTW, I just watched the documentary that you were talking about "The great sperm race" and it was amazing! :thumbup:

Yeah:) I found it very interesting....It made me start watching other videos on youtube about fertilization/how the baby grows. We have all seen these in school but its soo much different when your trying to have a child lol:haha:

@RiverSong (btw love the name, from the Doctor???)

I am out this month the :witch: showed her ugly face. So disappointed. Seems like every teenager, and strung out crack head can get pregnant but not me.
Sigh . . .hate this, on to cycle 13 hopefully this one.

:hugs:Spanishgirl-:hugs: sorry she showed up...I feel the same way why is it so hard for a couple whos ready for a child to concieve but folks not trying or who are just being careless...they get to be pregnant! Try to stay positive maybe have some :wine: Im almost past a year of ttcing too so I feel your pain.

Update: afm I came on to give a brief update, on cd12 today. This month is kinda throwing me off cuz I ovulated early and Im pretty sure my LP is 12/13days so technically Af if she comes should be by thurs or Fri, but my period calendar shows monday...so if shes not here by fri I will test sat morning...as far as any symptoms nothing too out of the ordinary, boobs have that bruised feeling in certain spots, have had some sharp pains alternating on both sides of uterus seems like it would be where the ovaries are..could just be gas or something tho, not checking cm this month...and thats about it.lol Really trying hard not to symptom spot.

Hey all I'm Tasha I'm 21 I've got an almost 8month old little boy and ttc 2nd I ovulated the past week and me an oh (not my sons dad) was at it like rabbits lol fingers crossed things are cooking I'm due to come on on the 15th march xxx

:dust: I was wondering the same thing..are there codes for tickers or something? Still figuring out this site lol

If you click on someone's ticker it will take you to the website they got it from. You make your ticker and then you get a code that you copy and paste in your signature (via user CP) and then it should show. :)

Well Im out, AF just showed up....think Im gonna get drunk and cry for days now..its come to a point where if I didnt get pregnant this cycle we have to discuss if we are done trying, right now being mad Im gonna say Im done trying for #2...obviously its not meant to be. But positive vibes for you ladies hope someone gets their BFP this month!

Well looks like I need to post more before I can add mine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->