come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Wow time to catch up... Congratulations becky10 and others I may have missed... Sorry to hear about the BFN's hang in there girls, this thread has been a lucky one...
I'm not sure myself... still having mild cramps here and there I'm just feeling blah today... I have to wait till the 20th to see if AF rears her ugly head... Just unsure :(

Ms. Conception TAKE A TEST ALREADY... haha
Eskimobabys sorry to hear of a BFN... Try again in the morning :dust:

Hang in there ladies... I know its so hard to be patient when you want something really bad... trust me I know... I just wish the OH would actually be here with me.. I'm praying for a BFP!! I really want this sooo bad...

Good Luck and Baby Dust to all.... :dust:

This site is awesome. Sometimes OPKs are positive and light when you arent preggo.

https://www.peeonastick.com/

Hey ladies! Congrats Becky10 I told you your symptoms sounded good :happydance::happydance: well done...any pics?

Sorry to hear about the BFN's Jelliebabie and eskimobabys I'm praying you get here with me this sunday :cry::cry::cry:

(and anyone else that got a BFN sorry if I missed you out)

I have just woke up (went to bed at 12am its now 3.41pm GMT) ALL I want to do is :sleep::sleep::sleep:

but I cant! I havent done another test yet because I'm scared too I added a ticker to the end of my name but im scared ive jinxed things! But I've always wanted one.

I dont really have any symptoms yet as ive only just woke but I will let you ladies know if I do :happydance:

Keep us all updated!!!! xxxx:hugs:

hi girls--i only briefly nipped in yesterday to say a quick hi---but so many of you are so so like me so I just had to post....I am just like
Heather, loopylou, bozzy and shaerichelle....

tested today FMU using FRER 11dpo and i think its a BFN--a line came up for about the first 10mins---very very faint---then practically disappeared--the same happened me yesterday morning as well....Im assuming that a true positive will stay on the test for 48hrs like it says...anyway im a bit annoyed as really wanted this to be my month----

was also at a psychic in Nov--who said i was pregnant now---my af came so I was thinking maybe he was a month out....
however still no AF so cant be out yet!!! not due to sunday/monday but!!

best of luck to u all..xxx

hi ladies I finally did atest this morning first thing I got a very faint bfp!!!! but surely it should be darker. I was due af sunday but only have a short lp so I would be about 15 days po. I usd a first response too!!! what do you recon???? xxxx

hi ladies I finally did atest this morning first thing I got a very faint bfp!!!! but surely it should be darker. I was due af sunday but only have a short lp so I would be about 15 days po. I usd a first response too!!! what do you recon???? xxxx

WOW have you got any pics you could post?? CONGRATS A LINES A LINE!!:happydance::happydance: X

hi! its really faint line though!! do you really think its a deffo :bfp: why isnt it darker?? I was positive it was this morning now im worried its not.

:hug:

and huge congratulations to all you lovely ladies on your:bfp: xxx

hi! its really faint line though!! do you really think its a deffo :bfp: why isnt it darker?? I was positive it was this morning now im worried its not.

:hug:

and huge congratulations to all you lovely ladies on your:bfp: xxx

Hello!!
Sorry to snoop!!
But wanted to tell you that it may be a faint line because of the pregnancy hormone needed to register on test,the later you test the stronger the hormone i.e darked line.
Thats what happened me with Ben in 2008,i tested 2days before witch(because im v v impatient)lmao,and it was faint but def there!!
So went to doc that mon and she confirmed the pregnancy,so i guess what im trying to say is dont give hope!!
Good luck xx

Huge congrats to those that got their BFP's today!! All that BD'ing over New Year obviously did the trick :happydance::happydance:

Hi all am due AF on Tues.

Had cramps since about 7 or 8dpo
headaches on and off
a sore bloated tummy
massively sore boobs, and the veins seem much more prominent, a colleague thinks my boobs have grown!
sore nipples and I think they're larger too
a trapped wind sort of feeling
forgetfulness!

Tell me I'm dreaming all these symptoms up, someone please!

I had the cramping on 8dpo then it passed. I am hoping there is some nesting going on!
Im due on 21st
Happy symptom spotting and tons of :dust: to you!!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2bcef7

headaches on and off
a sore bloated tummy
massively sore boobs, and the veins seem much more prominent, a colleague thinks my boobs have grown!
forgetfulness!

Wahooo they sound like my symptoms I had implantion bleeding on 7DPO!! And yes my Nunga nungas have grown I noticed that from like 5DPO!! I tested last night at 10dpo and got a faint BFP!! Fingers crossed for you hun! keep us posted xx

I had the cramping on 8dpo then it passed. I am hoping there is some nesting going on!
Im due on 21st
Happy symptom spotting and tons of :dust: to you!!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2bcef7

Good luck girlie I hope you see that :bfp: when you test! let as all know the outcome My fingers and toes are crossed for you :happydance::happydance: xx

OMG OMG... My BOOBIES HURT... Woot Woot and there huge... Come on BFP!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: So how many DPO are you?

Can you take a test now or do you have willpower ( unlike me ) to wait? :haha:

I WANT MORE SEPTEMBER BABIES FOR MY LITTLE PIP!!! :cloud9: XXX

Only 9 dpo... and I just broke up with my OH.... What a BIG surprise he's gonna get... lol

Still no AF! I'm testing Sunday lol.:happydance:

Awesome... I can't wait to find out. Looks like I'm gonna have some bump buddies.... Sweet....... :happydance: I have to hold out a few more days to do mine... Don't want a BFN.... I'll do the early pregnancy test Monday... Yay

headaches on and off
a sore bloated tummy
forgetfulness!

You definately got all the signs.... now the wait begins... Good Luck and Baby Dust.... Keep us informed.... Get that BFP... woohooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->