come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

wow this is one lucky thread all these BFP!!

today i feel awful iv had a bad headache all day i threw up b4 and my mum was like oh your pregnant haha even my 2nd mother lol is sensing something (wer nt close i havent tld her were ttc) and now my legs are in agony jst constant pain af is due sunday this 2ww has been a killer fx for all you ladies lets all get are BFP that we deserve. I jst wana feel myself for a day cant function feeling crappy xxx

lol funny you say that mother's sensing something......I think my mother thinks something is up and I haven't let on AT ALL...she ramdomly showed up at my store today (she never, ever leaves her job or visits in the afternoon) and she just stopped in to bring me a green tea...she had one for herself too
and she never...ever drinks green tea. ever. lol
:coffee::coffee:

wow this is one lucky thread all these BFP!!

today i feel awful iv had a bad headache all day i threw up b4 and my mum was like oh your pregnant haha even my 2nd mother lol is sensing something (wer nt close i havent tld her were ttc) and now my legs are in agony jst constant pain af is due sunday this 2ww has been a killer fx for all you ladies lets all get are BFP that we deserve. I jst wana feel myself for a day cant function feeling crappy xxx

lol funny you say that mother's sensing something......I think my mother thinks something is up and I haven't let on AT ALL...she ramdomly showed up at my store today (she never, ever leaves her job or visits in the afternoon) and she just stopped in to bring me a green tea...she had one for herself too
and she never...ever drinks green tea. ever. lol
:coffee::coffee:

Aww wish I had a mom like that.:flower:

tomorrow or sunday lol, if you haven't seen my previous posts, what's holding me up is that i went crazy on my tests last week..bought 3, used them all...way before it was time...then bought 3 more...repeated the mistake lol....and i live an hour away from any stores that sell tests..seriously. i live in like, whooville, population 10 lol, so were going into the city tomorrow, and me and the hubby are gonna pick up a few dozen tests and take em..I was going to wait until sunday..but I might just take them right away tmr lol

they sense the slightest thing!!!yer its my partners mum were v close she really wants me 2 pregnant and she wants 2 be a nan we havent let on 2 her yet either which is killin me even more as i tell her everythin!! funny as she sensed it last time i was pregnant as i kept moanin that i had bad back and i had twinges up my back she knew straight away haha well i hope mothers intuition is right!! i think im going to go have soak in bath try ease this pain in my leg xxx

I might do the same :) and read a good book while i'm in there lol just to take my mind off babies for 5 minutes.

ps... does it feel like everyone suspects something ? lol even tho they don't?

HEY what the hells going on here....seriously!! I go away for abit, come back and I have to spend 10 minutes catching up on the last 3 pages!!!!!! LOL

Hopin&prayin you know what sweet things mean??? A LITTLE GIRL!! haha OH and BTW Good idea with the pitcture message of your :bfp: :haha:!!

HeatherJ I have achy legs (only my right one) :wohoo: FX fo you!!

And Ms.Conception have you not bought that test yet :growlmad:??????? Make sure you actually read the instructions this time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry if I missed anyone my memory is terrible :( xx

its sounding very promising for lots of u girlies! Ive had this overwhelming feeling today that im not pregnant! I hope im wrong tho! My raspberry ripples are still sore to touch and my boobs look kinda mis shaped! Lol. Hubby thinks they look bigger! Had a wee bit of cramping yesterday but now i just feel, well, normal! Oh how i hope i am! I really wanna be kellie maries bump buddie! Your sigi made me well up! Lol! Hws ur wee bean doing? You must be on cloud 9! How is oh about it? He really excited too? Am gonna hold off testing till sunday when i will be either 10dpo according to ff or 12 going by what i think! Fingers, toes n eyes crossed! Any of u other luvly ladies gonna test with me? Xxxx

its sounding very promising for lots of u girlies! Ive had this overwhelming feeling today that im not pregnant! I hope im wrong tho! My raspberry ripples are still sore to touch and my boobs look kinda mis shaped! Lol. Hubby thinks they look bigger! Had a wee bit of cramping yesterday but now i just feel, well, normal! Oh how i hope i am! I really wanna be kellie maries bump buddie! Your sigi made me well up! Lol! Hws ur wee bean doing? You must be on cloud 9! How is oh about it? He really excited too? Am gonna hold off testing till sunday when i will be either 10dpo according to ff or 12 going by what i think! Fingers, toes n eyes crossed! Any of u other luvly ladies gonna test with me? Xxxx

Hahaha this made me laugh!! "raspberry ripples" :haha:

Thats how I started out hun I really didnt think I was and its all thanks to you lovely ladies!! Yeah I still dont really feel any different however I'm pretty sure I heard a little voice coming from my tummy last night saying "OI woman.....wheres my good pal jelliebabie bean....tell beanie to make themself known to jelliebabie" :rofl: :rofl:

OH hasnt said a word! Actually he said "dont get too excited because you got upset the last time" (he means Miscarriage) but I just ignore him because I'm in my own little bubble waiting for you to join me :happydance:

Oh I am sooooooooooooo excited for you to test on Sunday!! :hugs: xxxx

LOLOL Kellie your too funny:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol Kellie, i just hafta copy and paste my post (from the embarrased buying tests thread) about buying tests for you to read...and you wonder why I'm hesitant to guy buy more test tomorrow lol just read what happened to me the last two times

Well, lol, I buy 3 at a time, one FRER 2 pack..and a generic store brand for good measure every time..it costs me a fortune.... I literally look 14 lol I'm really petite so when after i circle the test isle a million times waiting for my chance to swoop in, i run to the pharmacists counter to pay (and you know how the pharmacist counters are always really high for some reason, like seriously...we aren't in church, I donno why the pharmacist has to be up so high, anyways)

I peek over the counter..and the cashier can probably only see my nose and eyes... lol

I pass her 5 items + 1 pregnancy test i have sandwiched in between some contact wash, body wash, and a few bath puffs...
and say "I'm not taking these 5 items..." lol

then she tries to make conversation with me about the weather -
so i go back 4 days later...and i buy 3 more...
this time i get the bleech blonde 16 year old some what slutty looking cashier....
and she looks at me and actually say while chewing gum "like, OMG wouldn't it suck to be pregnant"
I almost popped her one in the gums..

now, because i'm somewhat unsmart...have to go back to the peestick store to stock up again..AF is actually late this time.. lol so it looks more promising..

i like all you ladies on here who are confident buying tests...i'm so shy and I get flustered

You girls are to funny.

I had to get out of the shower. I had pulling pain between my pubic bone and belly button..away from the ovaries (I think its my uterus..shhh dont tell the hubby..he thinks I shouldnt think about being pregnant all of a sudden. think its cause he has PMS. and anyways it was the same on the back too..
now Im having weird pain and pressure like I gotta pee! My raspberry ripples still hurt for like 3 days now.

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

lol, seriously i have the EXACT FEELING...and my poor nippes look like cows udders...lol

lol @ ms conception. I am small and short too. But I dont care about buying them. I always make sure I have my wedding band on lol. I actually checked out with a guy at the register and my son in tow today. However was nervous about purchasing the test with my son who can now read! I had to hide it under everything so I know what you mean.

like, its in the middle of your pubic bone...kinda like a tingling..not really a pain but sorta feels like you gotta pee rite?

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

lol, seriously i have the EXACT FEELING...and my poor nippes look like cows udders...lol

OMG I said to hubby I think my nipples have an erection! lol lol.

My vaginal opening is a little sore with pain.. I know tmi. But I gave up on that a long time ago lol

my nipples look like they have mini nipples. lol don't worry. and by that...i mean they are bumpy...and really round?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->