come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Only 9 dpo... and I just broke up with my OH.... What a BIG surprise he's gonna get... lol

Yeah its better to save money and do early test closer to AF for better results! had you lot not "egged" me on I dont think I would of done it soo soon haha!!

OMG so sorry to hear that! MEN aye! Well good luck (I think) LOL I'm still hoping YOU get your bubba! :happydance::happydance::happydance: xx

So technically I am not due until the 23rd, but my cycles have been crazy and I feel like I may have ovulated very early this month. I possibly ovulated around cd4 and had some brown spotting for 2 days around cd9. Since then, I have been feeling extremely tired, bad insomnia, vivid dreams, bloating, gassy, slight cramps throughout the day (but not like AF cramps), My boobs are bigger and I keep having a burning/shooting pain through them every so often 9Usually in to my nipples):dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:, my boobs are also sore and I am bloated.
My husband felt my lower stomach last night and asked me why it was so hard. I had felt that the other day but thought I was imagining it.
Also, the last couple of days I have felt either really hungry or really nauseous and I am sensitive to smells.
I have decided to wait until the 23rd to test because I can't face looking at a BFN for no reason. Good luck to all of you lovely ladies!!! You are all much braver than I am!!!

Thank you Kellie Marie... Sorry I can be a tad pushy... hehehe

Yeah he's a jerk to put it nicely... oh well...

I've had vivid dreams and every sign now, just waiting for the BFP!!! I look at it this way, I'll have the best part of him.. I don't need him, I have my Mom and friends to help me... and you lovely ladies for the encouragement and support... I LOVE IT HERE...

Hi all am due AF on Tues.

Had cramps since about 7 or 8dpo
headaches on and off
a sore bloated tummy
massively sore boobs, and the veins seem much more prominent, a colleague thinks my boobs have grown!
sore nipples and I think they're larger too
a trapped wind sort of feeling
forgetfulness!

Tell me I'm dreaming all these symptoms up, someone please!

You are not dreaming. I am also due for AF Tues.

I have everything you had except viens and cramps have been minor and on and off for a few days.

I have had a rash since yesterday. I got rid of all my food allergies except 3. and went out to eat. Same place I have been going for weeks. They state there was none of the allergic foods in there... Reaction:( and Im peod about it.

I've had vivid dreams and every sign now, just waiting for the BFP!!! I look at it this way, I'll have the best part of him.. I don't need him, I have my Mom and friends to help me... and you lovely ladies for the encouragement and support... I LOVE IT HERE...

Sorry about your OH. I wish I would have left my ex husband long before I did. I waited until my son turned 4.:growlmad::dohh:

Good Luck with your BFP:)

So technically I am not due until the 23rd, but my cycles have been crazy and I feel like I may have ovulated very early this month. I possibly ovulated around cd4 and had some brown spotting for 2 days around cd9. Since then, I have been feeling extremely tired, bad insomnia, vivid dreams, bloating, gassy, slight cramps throughout the day (but not like AF cramps), My boobs are bigger and I keep having a burning/shooting pain through them every so often 9Usually in to my nipples):dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:, my boobs are also sore and I am bloated.
My husband felt my lower stomach last night and asked me why it was so hard. I had felt that the other day but thought I was imagining it.
Also, the last couple of days I have felt either really hungry or really nauseous and I am sensitive to smells.
I have decided to wait until the 23rd to test because I can't face looking at a BFN for no reason. Good luck to all of you lovely ladies!!! You are all much braver than I am!!!

WOW your symptoms sound so good!! I will be really shocked if you dont get your :bfp:!!

Please let us know your results! Funny enough since I got mine I dont really have any symptoms appart from the same achy leg that ive had and a little tired :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Good luck though hunny xx:hugs:

I've had vivid dreams and every sign now, AND my Cervix is high, soft and somewhat closed....
just waiting for the BFP!!! I look at it this way, I'll have the best part of him.. I don't need him, I have my Mom and friends to help me... and you lovely ladies for the encouragement and support... I LOVE IT HERE...

Haha its ok hun im grateful otherwise I would still be sitting here pulling my hair out waiting haha!

Aww yep we are all here to support you :thumbup: I dont like men that are Jerks :growlmad::growlmad: I hope you do get your bubba from him though......atleast you get the best possible thing from him :haha:

Good luck hunny I can feel it in my bones!! :happydance: x

Still no AF! I'm testing Sunday lol.:happydance:

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :happydance::happydance::happydance:

That :bfp: is calling you haha!! I can't wait to hear you tell us you got a :bfp: that would be so EXCITING!! xxx:hugs:

I donno I'm holding off cuz I'm terrified i'll get a BFN :( i'll cry if I do lol

so everyone keep there fingers crossed for meeeee

P.S if AF is late do I gotta use FMU??? I might just run into the store bathroom and POAS when I go to pick up my test lol...I'm that excited it isn't fit. :happydance:

i hope you still get your BFP!!!!! that is if u still want it! good luck!:hugs::happydance:

Ohhh you ladies I cannot thank you enough.... You made me cry .... lol I'll be just fine, I'm hurting but I'll make it... Words cannot tell you how much I appreciate ya'll...
I will have the best part of him... too bad he's an arse... Since he won't return my texts or call I'll just have to send him a pic of the BFP!! and say Surprise... HA...

YES Easkimobabys You BET I DO... I've waited 42 years and I've so longed for it... I've had every symptom under the moon... the dreams, and now the soar bewbies... :lol:

Thank you so much... :hugs:

wow this is one lucky thread all these BFP!!

today i feel awful iv had a bad headache all day i threw up b4 and my mum was like oh your pregnant haha even my 2nd mother lol is sensing something (wer nt close i havent tld her were ttc) and now my legs are in agony jst constant pain af is due sunday this 2ww has been a killer fx for all you ladies lets all get are BFP that we deserve. I jst wana feel myself for a day cant function feeling crappy xxx

OMG so sorry to hear...but props to you for sending him a pic of your BFP :):thumbup:

I hope everyhing works out for the best for you!

xox

OMG so sorry to hear...but props to you for sending him a pic of your BFP :):thumbup:

xox

I have'nt tested yet.... I was saying that I'm gonna send a BFP test picture to his cell and say SURPISE.... Jerk... but thanks...

Are you taking yours Sunday?

Lord, I'm eatting Noodles and Captn Crunch.... lol I'm craving sweets bigtime... look out... haha Seems like thats all I've been doing... and feeling tired... :happydance:

Thank you! :flower:
.. I'm trying to wait 6 more days to test, but I don't know if I'll last that long..
I can't get over how much I just want to sleep.. I wouldn't get out of bed at all if I had my way! Trying not to think *too* much of it because I've let myself down before, but I've never felt like this. My other "symptoms" from previous months seem so funny to me now. My best friend here is a nurse so she brought home some hospital PG tests, so we'll see :) I'll keep you girls updated. Congrats to all the well deserved BFP's here and hoping to see many more! XxX

xox

I have'nt tested yet.... I was saying that I'm gonna send a BFP test picture to his cell and say SURPISE.... Jerk... but thanks...

Are you taking yours Sunday?

Ohh I realized after I sent that message I miss worded it lol... he will get some surprise...;)

yeaaaa I think sunday, my OH and I are going into the city tomorrow..so were going to pick up a test on the way..I can't BELIEVE I wasted all my tests...I'm such an idiot, lol...I am abosutely dying..but maybe the suspense will make that line just a litttttlllle brighter... :)

are you going to test again Hopin&P? :dance::dance:

I just hafta say...I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this........
I have the WEIRDEST twinges or tingles in my belly!!! i can't describe it...

YEP... A awesome sign... Woohooo.... I don't know if I can hold out that long.... Oh yeah, he's in for a Huge surprise....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->