come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Oh wow Shannon..I'm SOOO sorry to hear that =( Like I said, I don't know much about Plan B...other than two people I know who have used it now have beautiful little girls...so it didn't work for them. But maybe it could have messed up your cycle..NOT TOO MENTION the stress that you have to be under considering what happened =(

Hi guys,
I am 21 yrs old, will be 22 on friday, me and my OH have decided to try for a baby. This is our forst month TTC and i havent ever really payed much attantion to my dates.

I think i am about due for af but im not sure, remember thinking last month, will all be over in time for chrostmas...no sign of the with yet.

Have had cramping on and off for the last week which is unusual and have been really tired, OH says my nipples look bigger, and as odd as it sounds i have had an itchy left nipple for like 2 days.

Did a test saturday night as couldn't wait but not sure when i should test again.

I have no idea when i OV'd but we BD nearly every day so should have caught it.

Hoping for a BFP this month, but if not then i can make a point of keeping check on my dates!!

Yes it royally messed me up. I think I had a chemical within a month after that too. :(

Hi guys,
I am 21 yrs old, will be 22 on friday, me and my OH have decided to try for a baby. This is our forst month TTC and i havent ever really payed much attantion to my dates.

I think i am about due for af but im not sure, remember thinking last month, will all be over in time for chrostmas...no sign of the with yet.

Have had cramping on and off for the last week which is unusual and have been really tired, OH says my nipples look bigger, and as odd as it sounds i have had an itchy left nipple for like 2 days.

Did a test saturday night as couldn't wait but not sure when i should test again.

I have no idea when i OV'd but we BD nearly every day so should have caught it.

Hoping for a BFP this month, but if not then i can make a point of keeping check on my dates!!

You should start temping best thing I ever did.

Yes it royally messed me up. I think I had a chemical within a month after that too. :(

Sorry to hear that... I'm pretty sure I had one last month myself, the more I think about it... thats why I'm so sceptical that I'm having implantation spotting...

I'm gonna go lay down, my eyes are getting tired... I'll be back on later...

Hugs...

am planning to next cycle (if there is one)

i dont know when i should test again

my friends reckons friday but i dont want to wait til then as dnt want to drink on my bday and then find i get a BFP as my bday celebrations are thursday.

Sorry to hear that... I'm pretty sure I had one last month myself, the more I think about it... thats why I'm so sceptical that I'm having implantation spotting...

I'm gonna go lay down, my eyes are getting tired... I'll be back on later...

Hugs...

I am tired too! I need to do schoolwork but I am not sure I feel like it.

My bras barely fit anymore.. :wacko:

Dont be skeptical. I keep crying that I am not pregnant lol. Funny I am telling you to not be skeptical.

:hugs:

Have a good rest.

am planning to next cycle (if there is one)

i dont know when i should test again

my friends reckons friday but i dont want to wait til then as dnt want to drink on my bday and then find i get a BFP as my bday celebrations are thursday.

I would wait until after your missed period. Believe me. BFNS are not fun. The more you get the more frustrated you are:cry:

Thats what im thinking...just wish i knew when that was!!!

Just start temping like I did and put it into fertility friend. I had to start in middle of cycle. I am on cd63 and couldnt handle it anymore. they tell you when there is possible ovulation, etc.

is anyone else completely annoyed with themselves for becoming SO obsessed with this ttc thing?! haha
I'm sitting here right now with AF-like cramps but no AF..it's so weird. I usually don't get AF cramps until half way through my 1st day with AF...I do not get 'warning cramps' like some other women, by the time the cramps are here, AF has already been here for a few hours..
so now what do I think????

Awww jellie how dare she :witch: turn up when I really wanted her.
Must keep going with agnus and her smug looking friend on the pregnancy vitamins.
Come on you lot get testing for those :bfp: I don't want to see you here on February 7th.

Molly85

ava they say pregnancy can be like af cramps

hopin- do you have mega gas? I am thinking O oed later and am 13 dpo. I am exhausted and have been laying down for hrs. Now I wish I would have slept.

shannon..i've been reading that all over, and I don't know why i keep looking it up b/c i keep getting the same answers hahaha...
i'm just going to go to the dollar store and buy 5 tests..i'll test morning and night until i get a bfp OR af shows up HAHA Once i get a bfp i'll use the 'fancy test' frer haha to confirm!

shannon..i've been reading that all over, and I don't know why i keep looking it up b/c i keep getting the same answers hahaha...
i'm just going to go to the dollar store and buy 5 tests..i'll test morning and night until i get a bfp OR af shows up HAHA Once i get a bfp i'll use the 'fancy test' frer haha to confirm!
I have read the same thing a few spots I am like okay I have the top ten signs.. my breasts each have leaked hmmm.. I have been using dollar tests too I just ran out. So I got generic walmart ones and answer ones. I thought I had a very faint line of the FRER the other day. I am hoping I get to give my hubby some good news thursday.

my hubby is extremely nervous about this as we weren't ttc right now..we've been married for 6 years so it wouldn't be a BAD thing..but we've got alot going on in our lives right now so ttc'ing wasn't something we were working on right now...but of course, i didn't think about the fact that the only time I have O'd in the past 12 years (that i know of) is when i had an hcg trigger shot...and so the fact that i did the hcg trigger shot two weeks ago for weight loss without realizing that it would make me O...could be a little blessing in disguise =)

hi girlies. Hope everyone is well. My horsie is very ill. Shes in alot of pain, getting the vet back out in a few hours. Might have to put her to sleep. Having af seems like nothing right now. I dont care. There are more important things for me to worry about right now. I hope ur pregnant shannon and get to surprise hubby. HopIn, im hopin n prayin for u too. Kellie m, the little bit of blood mite just be a hormone bleed when af is due? I hope u r ok. Eskimo im hoping for ur bfp too and anyone else ive forgot, best of luck, i will try my best to keep the witch over here. Molly why are u wantin a visit frm her? No chance of being pg? Xx

Jellie- I am so sorry to hear about your horse...it is a hard thing to have to go through. I wish you the best.

Shannon- Your BBT chart looks amazing..I feel that there is still hope as long as your temps stay high like that. It looks perfect.

To everyone- I hope that you all get your BFPs in a timely manner.

My temps shot up the last two days. I have been having some cramping on and off today and have been very gassy (not usual for me).
I am still determined to wait to test until Saturday though.

:hugs: and baby :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
to all. Here's to NO :af: for 9 more months!!!

thanks callie b. Fxd for u babe, its sounding verrrrry hopeful xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->