come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

hi girlies. Hope everyone is well. My horsie is very ill. Shes in alot of pain, getting the vet back out in a few hours. Might have to put her to sleep. Having af seems like nothing right now. I dont care. There are more important things for me to worry about right now. I hope ur pregnant shannon and get to surprise hubby. HopIn, im hopin n prayin for u too. Kellie m, the little bit of blood mite just be a hormone bleed when af is due? I hope u r ok. Eskimo im hoping for ur bfp too and anyone else ive forgot, best of luck, i will try my best to keep the witch over here. Molly why are u wantin a visit frm her? No chance of being pg? Xx

Thank u jellie i hope ur horse can be healed!:cry::hugs:

Jellie... I'm sorry to hear about your horsey... god bless you, You've had so much going on... are you sure its AF?? Retest in a week, maybe you'll get a nice big surprise...

Shannon... Gas is a good thing.. defo sign... Hang in there girlie... your time is coming..

Ava that would be a blessing in disguise... what a Valentines day gift for You and your husband... Good Luck and baby dust...

Me... same ole same ole.... tired as hell, I was mad, hoping the X would call and ask to see me... I was so ready to rip his arse... lol I'm fine now... still spotting on and off...

Please EVERYONE AF is due tomorrow... Pray for Me tonight... I have hope its NOT gonna happen... NO AF, NO AF... lol

I have prayed every night for all of us ladies... I'm soo ready... just tired of waiting :(

Praying for everyone. Be back in a bit to do personals. Gotta finish dinner for the non-fat 7 yr old lol

:hugs: jellie

Your so silly Shannon... I bet he's adoreable too.... I love to squeeze cheeks... lol

I'll catch everyone later I'm off to dinner...

HopinandPrayin- I will make sure to pray for you and all of the other wonderful ladies on here tonight. :hugs:

here we are sept 08. would love to be that small again
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3232/2834143777_6665f59f56.jpg

I cannot even believe how long this thread has gotten...and so quickly!!! Baby :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all!!!!!:happydance:

Hi girls,

I haven't been in here a bunch...and looks like this thread has taken off since I last posted last week. After a week of serious symptoms....painful boobs (which I never get), spotting at 9 dpo, lots of cm, fatigue (nightly 3 hour naps), nausea (all week) and vomiting yesterday...AF showed up this morning full throttle. SO, I am still nauseous, crampy, and now depressed. So we're back to WTT...oh well. :cry:

Hi girls,

I haven't been in here a bunch...and looks like this thread has taken off since I last posted last week. After a week of serious symptoms....painful boobs (which I never get), spotting at 9 dpo, lots of cm, fatigue (nightly 3 hour naps), nausea (all week) and vomiting yesterday...AF showed up this morning full throttle. SO, I am still nauseous, crampy, and now depressed. So we're back to WTT...oh well. :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope that everything works out well for you and I am sure that you will make a great mommy when the time is right. :hugs: (hopefully soon :winkwink:)

Girlblue- Sounds like you had a short lp? Do you temp?

No, we're actually NTNP so I am not supposed to be doing anything really. lol. I have 28 day cycles and I usually feel some kind of ovulation pains btw day 14-15 and feel general fatigue btw 14-16 every month. We're going back to WTT for a few months, but I might start temping in the meantime...I'm almost scared to learn more.

Well, count me out.
My wait's over.
Spotting (and by this I mean pink/brown-tinted discharge that shows on tissue when I wipe) began today around noon.
For years now, I've had this 3 to 5 days before AF... it gradually gets heavier until it becomes a regular flow.

My last spotting began on Dec 22, so that means this'll probably be another textbook perfect 28-day cycle.

Waaahh! :growlmad:

I am disappointed, but it was our first full cycle of trying (we tried for half a cycle in Dec, too), and I'm not terribly shocked that it didn't happen yet.
It would've been a miracle if it had; I mean, I'm 37 years old.

I'm still having fun trying, still experiencing occasional doubts about whether I *should* be trying to have another kid, although I want one very much... it's still early days.
I'm excited about trying all my new stuff next month: Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin B Complex, etc.
I'm hoping to start exercising more, too, so I'll be really fit if and when I do manage to get pregnant.

So... that's it for me this month, ladies.
AF will no doubt be here on the 22nd or 23rd.

I wish the rest of you the best of luck, lots of baby dust, and happy waiting!

:dust:

PS I am just a little concerned about that B-Complex.
It seems awfully strong.
It is keeping me up at night... and if I do get to sleep, I wake up at 4 am and can't go back to sleep.
It's also causing some weird things with my vision, just occasionally... like the computer screen will seem to be flickering.
It makes me feel kind of wired all the time.
Has anyone else experienced this with 100 mgs B6/ 100 mcgs B12?
It's also turning my pee a dark, bright yellow.
I realize my body is just excreting what it can't use, but I don't want to overtax my liver and kidneys or anything.
Does anyone know if long-term studies have been done on the safety of taking such high doses of B vitamins?

Hi there. I would cut down to half a dose if possible. Just to try and see. I take a b 12 in liqiuid to keep my energy up!

Try yoga. I love it.

Grrlmom, I am right there with you! I am not getting my hopes up on my first month of ttc as I am 37 but, it sure would be great :)

I'm right around there with ya MySillyGirls... I'm 42.... I'm in a a holding pattern, damn :witch: better NOT show her ugly head in the morning... still spotting on and off... Uggg

Lets get some BFP's going ladies.... Good Luck and Baby dust to all

Thanks Calliebaby, we all need some good ole prayers.... Nite all... I'm heading up to bed to watch some tv and I'm out.... See ya tomorrow :)

Baby Dreams and Prayers tonight all... :dust:

Good luck to you, too, Hopin!! I have been reading your posts and it sounds so positive...sure hope it is. ;) Let's get some some BFPs!!!!!!!!!!! (And, then pray for energy...lol)

Ok Ladies, I tested and got a BFN..with a light "indention"-like line..anyone know what that means?!?! My other tests don't have that..

Mysillygirls lol@ energy. I agree I am dying here of no energy.

Ava can you post a pic?

Shannon..it would be pointless..I have to really really look to even see it :wacko:

the ones that have sat for over an hour have a slightly visible line..but the one I just took just has the 'indentation' of a line..I can't really describe it..has anyone else seen the 'outline' or indentation of the line??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->