come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Hi ladies, I'm climbing aboard your 1ww train! I'm waiting for a bfp any day now!! my cycle ranges from 26 to 28 days so AF is due either on Wed. or Fri...I spotted and cramped on 9 and 10 dpo and tested on 9,10,&11 dpo with VERY faint lines showing up AFTER the allotted time on 10&11 dpo..AND a positive OPK last night (11dpo) so I have no clue what to think!? I've never spotted and cramped before AF so this was all new..not too mention that I've had some nausea and seem to be hungry constantly in the afternoon-evening!
Need some baby dust ladies!!!

not working! Urggh!
thanks hopin but i think af is on the way. I have proper af cramps again! Getting more stronger. Dammmm x

that Stinks Jelliebabie!! When you were having cramps before..were they really short lived? I noticed that around 9-11dpo I would have 'waives' of cramping that would come and go, mainly in the morning..not strong enough to keep me down..just feeling like af was coming soon, then they would go away!

Hi ladies, I'm climbing aboard your 1ww train! I'm waiting for a bfp any day now!! my cycle ranges from 26 to 28 days so AF is due either on Wed. or Fri...I spotted and cramped on 9 and 10 dpo and tested on 9,10,&11 dpo with VERY faint lines showing up AFTER the allotted time on 10&11 dpo..AND a positive OPK last night (11dpo) so I have no clue what to think!? I've never spotted and cramped before AF so this was all new..not too mention that I've had some nausea and seem to be hungry constantly in the afternoon-evening!
Need some baby dust ladies!!!

Hang in there girlie... A faint line is a good thing, alot of ladies on here got it and found out they where pregnant.... Restest in the morning... You "may" be Pregnant.... :happydance: Just retest to reassure yourself, could of been too early as well... When is the dreaded :witch: due?

I've had the same things happen to me as well with the cramps and the intense hunger at night, I've only had a wave or so of nausea... I'm spotting on and off 2 days now... woot woot... AF due tomorrow :( I'm riding the storm out per say... lol

not working! Urggh!
thanks hopin but i think af is on the way. I have proper af cramps again! Getting more stronger. Dammmm x

Aww Jellie sorry to hear.... Lets just see of the ugly :witch: shows... It has sounded so hopeful, retest in the morning :flower: :hugs: Get that BFP!

I wish we all get the BFP!! I want to find out all of us are having :baby::baby:

I don't think I've ever prayed so much for everyone in my life... I have faith this is going to happen... :)

sorry ladies, am defo out this month! The witch has just arrived! I will try and stop her visiting you girls! Good luck everyone xxx

Hopin - you sound preggo!!

I prayed a lot last night for all of us.

Booo Jellie!!!

Af is either due Wed. or Fri. for me (depending on whether my cycle is 26 or 28 days this month)..either way, I'm NEVERR late so I am relying on the fact that I WILL know by the end of the week, one way or another!!

Thanks Shannon! I've been reading your posts on here, looks like we're in the same boat..with the positive OPK and all! I wonder how many people get positive OPK and then end up bfn??

So far me and another girl in here. I bought them just to use to see if I ovulated. But since that one day of positive they have all been negative.

oh..even the opk's have been negative?? when is your af due??

oh shoot..I didn't know you had taken Plan B..when did you do that?is it known to screw up your cycles? And, I hope this isn't too personal..but why did you take that if you're ttc? i don't know much about Plan B...

I was raped on halloween took it nov first. had my last period nov 18.

i guess it messes up your cycles

yip shannon shes defo here! Biatch that she is! Lol. I will try get my chart details tonight am off to see my horse, hes my no1 baby. Gl ava xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->