come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Darn it jellie... I'm sorry to hear that nasty :witch: showed her ugly head.... There is always Valentines day.... woot woot... :hugs:

im so sorry jellie:hugs: I hope your horse is okay

I think AF is coming for me too.

Good afternoon Ladies :)

I haven't read last few pages yet but I did see Jellie got her period :cry:!!! NOWAY!! :hugs:what a bummer! Hopefully Valentines night will be your night.

after I left you girls last night I turned the kettle on and filled up a hot water bottle....I got into bed and then needed to pee (as you do) and there was like pink discharge on the tissue AGAIN remember I had it at 7dpo?? I'm now 13dpo so what the hell could it be??

i expected :witch: to arrive this morning but she hasnt.....and I woke up a couple of times last night whilst asleep because of the pain!! It was like a strong period pain....I dont get it?? could it be my PCOS playing up??

Thanks girlies xxx

Kellie- I dont have PCOS. Is the blood spotting? IS it red?

No it was only last night when I wipped it was pink just like a line of pink blood!! nothing since! I :sex: every second night so is there a chance I ovulated late and thats implantation??

Im so confused!! x

Possinility. That was what I was thinking. I would retest in two days or so. Hopin has some stuff going on too. Its so frustrating.

I am blubbering mess... are you ok?

Kellie Marie It Sounds like implantation... it can be light brown or pink....could of ovulated late and its happening now.... I thought you were pregnant already? I'm confused...

Possinility. That was what I was thinking. I would retest in two days or so. Hopin has some stuff going on too. Its so frustrating.

Aww hun don't be... Just give it a few more days till you test, it may be too early... You have ALOT of the symptoms... Its so stressful... I'm still spotting a lil here and there and AF is supposed to show tomorrow... I don't think she's coming though.... lol All kinds of things are going on, mild headache, tugging, weird pains once in a while... heck I don't know... this is making me crazy....

Kellie Marie It Sounds like implantation... it can be light brown or pink....could of ovulated late and its happening now.... I thought you were pregnant already? I'm confused...

Thats why Im confused I already got a faint bfp then a darker bfp now the blood?!

Aww hun don't be... Just give it a few more days till you test, it may be too early... You have ALOT of the symptoms... Its so stressful... I'm still spotting a lil here and there and AF is supposed to show tomorrow... I don't think she's coming though.... lol All kinds of things are going on, mild headache, tugging, weird pains once in a while... heck I don't know... this is making me crazy....

Sounds like you are preggo to me:):happydance:

My AF was due Dec18 and Jan18 and nothing. I am getting so frustrated. :growlmad:

My hubby is saying I need to rule out other things first. hes not helping my friend said to me last night one of these times you will be. like how cold can u get:cry:

Thats why Im confused I already got a faint bfp then a darker bfp now the blood?!

some people bleed during pregnancy. Can you get to the store and get another test? what test did u you use?

Kellie marie.. I really think you miscalulated your OV date, from the sounds of it. Its is implantation bleeding... its just a lil and usually faint pink... If your in absolute pain and bleeding call your doctor... If not I'd just relax and wait a few days and retest.... I'm losing my hair over waiting... Good Luck babe... :)

My AF was due Dec18 and Jan18 and nothing. I am getting so frustrated. :growlmad:

My hubby is saying I need to rule out other things first. hes not helping my friend said to me last night one of these times you will be. like how cold can u get:cry:

Thank you Shannon.... I think I am... just too chicken to test... too early...

Aww Shannon... People can be so cruel... How can she say that to you? that is just plain down right ugly to say that... its like losing hope... I know if my friend said that to me I'd smack her plain and clear as day and tell her where she can go... How mean is that... I'm sorry... Hang in there sweetie... Your BFP is coming.... FXD... :dust:

OH... Call the GP and get a blood test... thats 100% confirmation... Do it...

Omg I was going to say something and it completely went out of my brain. Sigh.

I agree with Hopin. Are you in pain?

some people bleed during pregnancy. Can you get to the store and get another test? what test did u you use?

Yes, I've heard that too.. As long as your not bleeding severly with horrible pain then not to worry. Call your GP and let him know what is going on if that will ease your mind.

Thank you Shannon.... I think I am... just too chicken to test... too early...

Aww Shannon... People can be so cruel... How can she say that to you? that is just plain down right ugly to say that... its like losing hope... I know if my friend said that to me I'd smack her plain and clear as day and tell her where she can go... How mean is that... I'm sorry... Hang in there sweetie... Your BFP is coming.... FXD... :dust:

Dont test early you will get disappointed like me.:cry:

Yes they are. I think her and I are about done being friends. She was great when I was homeless in the past couple of years to help me out..otherwise its all about her. I think my hubby wants to be in denial. He said I have to rule out your supplements arent causing this. Then I need to rule out this. I said isnt the picture of my tits enough lol. Or how about both of them leaking. Men. So all this negativity isnt helping.

Yes, I've heard that too.. As long as your not bleeding severly with horrible pain then not to worry. Call your GP and let him know what is going on if that will ease your mind.

Agree again.:haha: thats so much easier than trying to think:haha::haha:

Aww hun don't be... Just give it a few more days till you test, it may be too early... You have ALOT of the symptoms... Its so stressful... I'm still spotting a lil here and there and AF is supposed to show tomorrow.*. I don't thank she's coming though....LOL All kinds of/things are going on, mild headache, tugging, weird pains once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->