come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Yes I dont fit my bra :cry: and I feel like they are udders. Almost constant nipple hard on lol. kinda hurts

The hpt I took tonight was from the Dollar Tree..so probably not that reliable
I looked at all of them since I've been poas'ing and the earlier ones
Still have no lines at all..while the more recent ones show a faint "evap line"..I had cramping on and off all day and then just spotting lightly before I went to bed. I have ALWAYS had regular cycles that were the exact same every month since
I was 13! Severe cramps starting within 2 hours after getting AF..cramps lasted about 1.5 days..AF lasts 5 days..no spotting before..or cramping
Before! Which is what makes this all too weird. I had minor cramping and spotting on 9dpo less on 10dpo even less on 11dpo if any at all (all in the a.m.) And now cramping all day and very minor spotting
Tonight?!
Just don't know what to think??

its so hard being a woman! i seriously hope u get a BFP cuz u've been dealing with a lot! ima say another prayer for u tonight! well ima hit the hay im beat! i hope we have BFPs and Good news tomorrow! good luck ladies! night y'all!

Good Night Eskimo. I guess they means no AF for you neither!

Edit: Good Luck tomorrow Lets get a BFP!:flower:

The hpt I took tonight was from the Dollar Tree..so probably not that reliable
I looked at all of them since I've been poas'ing and the earlier ones
Still have no lines at all..while the more recent ones show a faint "evap line"..I had cramping on and off all day and then just spotting lightly before I went to bed. I have ALWAYS had regular cycles that were the exact same every month since
I was 13! Severe cramps starting within 2 hours after getting AF..cramps lasted about 1.5 days..AF lasts 5 days..no spotting before..or cramping
Before! Which is what makes this all too weird. I had minor cramping and spotting on 9dpo less on 10dpo even less on 11dpo if any at all (all in the a.m.) And now cramping all day and very minor spotting
Tonight?!
Just don't know what to think??

How many dpo are you.. is it implantation bleeding?

its so hard being a woman!

It's just hard getting older.
From my early teens to my early 30s, my periods were like clockwork.
It was only in my mid-30s that I started getting this weird "spotting".
I have to suspect either fibroids/ polyps/ endo or else a hormone imbalance, since it just came out of the blue for no reason.
I'm sure it's just a byproduct of getting older, and while I'm sure that whatever's causing it may make it more difficult for me to get pregnant, I'm hoping it's not impossible.
I've read accounts of women on other forums who had similar spotting and managed to conceive, so I'm hopeful.
If it's hormonal, possibly the B-Complex will clear it up!

Wishing you all lots of :dust: this month!

thanks shannon & eskimo xx
Vet gave the horse a painkiller shot, had to watch her for a couple hours. She seems settled. But dont knw how she will be when it wears off. In bed now, need to go back up un a few hours. Please god help her. Save my wee breeze xx

Good luck my girles, im hoping we get some bfps in the morning xx

Xjellie x

Hello girls, thought I'd swing by!

AF due today and cramping is in process plus I have had two BFN :blush: so think I am aiming for a Valentine's baby now!! Onto cycle 7......

Good luck to the rest of u lovely ladies :)

x

Im late! :happydance: officially today im a day late!:thumbup: still haven't took a test waiting till January 26th :hugs: FX!

Well I hate to put this thread in a negative way, BUT>>>>> The :witch: reared her ugly head this morning Ugg... Its strange after going through what I've been through symptoms and all its weird?? But its OK, I need to be in a better financial and emotional position too considering me and the BF are not together anymore so I guess its Gods way of saying Your not ready... Its just strange, ALL the symptoms?? :(

Next time I'm not going to stress myself out with all the symptoms, it was really doing a number on me.. I'm just going to let it happen... If its meant to be it will be....

Good Luck Ladies, I hope you all get your BFP!! Take Care.... :) :hugs:

Well I hate to put this thread in a negative way, BUT>>>>> The :witch: reared her ugly head this morning Ugg... Its strange after going through what I've been through symptoms and all its weird?? But its OK, I need to be in a better financial and emotional position too considering me and the BF are not together anymore so I guess its Gods way of saying Your not ready... Its just strange, ALL the symptoms?? :(

Next time I'm not going to stress myself out with all the symptoms, it was really doing a number on me.. I'm just going to let it happen... If its meant to be it will be....

Good Luck Ladies, I hope you all get your BFP!! Take Care.... :) :hugs:

:cry::nope::nope: im sorry! we were really pulling for you! i hope you get blessed with a baby soon!

Thank you Eskimobabys... I prayed for everyone for the past few nights... It just was'nt my time... Its OK... Now I can work on getting some of this weight off... I just was'nt in a good solid relationship and that is not good... This too shall pass, I'll be just fine... Good Luck and Lots of baby :dust:
I have'nt lost hope... Just not my time..

I'm going to wait this out and see what comes of it.... Its strange that I spotted like I did for a day and a half, then this.... It would of been exactly 12 dpo since the time when he and I... ya know... right at the time I'd have implantation spotting?? Now I'm really wondering... I'll just see what happens... maybe call the dr and get a blood test done next week... I'm crossing my fingers.... I know it sounds crazy but its just not right, too many things where happening as if I was........ who knows...

Glad you are keeping faith! AND THAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU!!! FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm gonna go back to bed... I'm NOT losing faith, I never will.... I really need to be in a better place financially, emotionally and lose this weight I've gained.... I just think my mind is playing games with me... I can't make myself starving like I was at night and the spotting... I just don't know... Maybe I'll get a surprise in a week... haha My numbers tell me I'll have one in 2011, but dang already... haha...

Thank you so much again Eskimobabys.... Your time is here, I can feel it.... :)

Eskimo...crossing my fingers for you!!! Hoping, I am still hoping for you although I agree about God's plan.

Well, i took a fmu frer this am...i'd be 10dpo and a big ole bfn. i mean, i knew that is what it was likely going to be but i am still disappointed. i wish i would have waited.

Sorry Hopin:hugs: I would get a test done.

Eskimo congrats! Its awesome to be late. 2 days myself.

Temps high boobs hurt so bad. and I think I saw a very faint line this am.

Trying to figure out what good test to get for tomorrow. Cant they have a mixed box of all of them lol:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->