come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Wow... That is awesome Shannon.... Woohooo... Now get to the doctor to confirm it already... lol

Umm I got a faint line 2 days ago but did'nt think anything of it really, BUT I could be wrong... not spotting anymore either.... I talked to my friend and she told me to wait a week to retest, I think I'm gonna go to the doctor on Monday and go from there... ALOT of weird things have been happening with me in the last 2 months... If your pregnant with twins you won't get a positive, so I hear... "Crossing fingers" I could be prego with twins... YAY.... I did'nt want to say anything about the tests, I was unsure... AF I thought came?? But some people have periods and still be pregnant> Guess we'll see....

Super Excited for you Shannon........ Congrats!!

well mine started with the sore nips then boobs hurting on the side. Almost for the past week a a nipple hard on:haha: They are fuller too. And each leaked :wacko:I have had the pulling and twinges. Lately around the belly button. (pulling real bad late last week) pressure above pubic bone. creamy cm lots of it. Sorry tmi lol. Tired and moody and weepy. Hot flashes I sweat real bad all of a sudden. My body is hot and usually I freeze. Acne galore. I never have acne in my life. Very little on the backache or headaches. Oh cant forget the heartburn. Appetite mine is on and off and naseua.. esp with my sons spag os I almost bared.

I am going to post my test. I can barely see the line I wanna see if you can. dont laugh if you cant. :haha:

Yours sound promising:)

Oh, yeah... See thats where I'm so confused... I've had all the symptoms and more lovely acne, which I Never get... the exhaustion, moody, hot flashes, weepy, the pulls and twinges, appetite from hell at night... a lil nausea and last but least the lovely light brown spotting on and off for 2 days.... Now its brown and pink GEEZZZZZZ.... I'm NOT going to test until next week... I'm thinking about going to the doctor if not Monday then Weds. that would be a week from this misery.... lol

Good Luck all... :dust:

wait so ur not bleeding anymore hopin'????

Nope, just spotting... I had some cramps, a lil pink blood that was it.... :happydance: As said earlier post I HAD 2 faint test 2 days ago... Just never thought anything of it till now.... :dohh: Stress with throw everything out of whack... Shew.... Now the wait begins again... lol

Oh girl, I threw them away right after I did them... Garbage man just came too :( I'm not going to jinx myself and do another one... Just gonna have to wait it out...
I did call my friend and she told me she had all the same stuff going on and she found out a week later she was pregnant WITH TWINS... lol I would Luv that... Then I'm done... haha... Guess I'm gonna have to wait till next week... My hair will be grey by then... I've prayed with my every being for Me and everyone... I'm not giving up and losing hope... Just got to hang in there... thank you for your support, I really appreicate it... :)

yaaaaaaay! TWINS oh my! how lucky would u be to get TWO babies! i kinda want twins but then i think one baby at a time would be great for me!

Hi ladies...unfortunately AF showed up this morning..ugly witch!!!
So I guess evap lines really are possible and are NOT BFP in disguise..boo!
While dh and i really weren't ttc this month..I must say now that I am a bit disappointed about AF being here (moreso than usual anyway ha), so maybe I will actually TRY next month and hopefully see you all on here soon!

Good luck to all of you on getting your BFP's!!!!

So I took a FRER and a dollar tree test and they both didnt show. Again thought I saw a super faint line. Sigh but it was same as a few days ago. Why doesnt anywhere sell regular clearblue around here!

I dont know what to think. I hope that is a super faint line on the other one.

And twins run in my family:wacko:

Oh my! I think you had implantation bleeding:happydance:

Awww Don't cry....

I hope so... I'm so tired of worrying and stressing over this I'm about to give up... I guess its the price we pay to want a :baby: or :baby: Too... lol
My friend told me to hold off on taking another test till next week.. I may just say poo on it and get a blood test done... I HOPE that I finally get my BFP!!
The faint lines are tricky....

Did you find a clearblue yet?? I'd have a head full of grey hair tryin to figure out what brand to get... IF there is any HCG in your body it will show...
Just go to the doctor and get a blood test to ease your mind woman... lol

I WISH we ALL get a BFP... Like Now.... haha... Hang in there ladys... our time will come soon enough... I just did'nt think we'd have to work so hard at it... lol

lol. The blood test is like 200.00 they just jacked up the price. No I cant find a damn clearblue anywhere. I started a thread about BFP. I thought I saw something faint on the dollar tree one took a pic to look closer and cant see.

YES LIKE NOW. I wanna tell hubby! Damn it. He said to me I woke up at 4:30 the other night looking for you and realized I wasnt home:cry: He said last night hes leaning toward yes for me being pregnant. I havent told him about the line. I so want to. but its so faint and gives me doubts.

yes you can get a blood test probably right now. I think the results would show. Call and ask!??!?!?!?!

Ya know I hate to say this but I don't trust the faint lines, I've heard so much negative about it... BUT with everything you have going on, IT LOOKS GOOD... REAL GOOD... It don't matter what test you get.... I heard early first response was really good... THATs what I'm gonna buy next.... My blood test is only gonna cost me 55-60.00 I'm gonna hold off till Monday... See if I can get something to pop... i.e. BFP.... lol

You have'nt been to the doctor to get it confirmed??? I'd be nuts if I was you... What are you waiting for... you got a faint line... Go to the doctor...

I would like to join this thread if you ladies dont mind, Im only 6dpo.....:thumbup:

I would like to join this thread if you ladies dont mind, Im only 6dpo.....:thumbup:

Sure Welcome aboard... Its been a crazy ride around here... LOL

I would hold off on testing for atleast a week... With everything that has been going on around here EVERYONE is waiting for the :witch:.... But if you have any questions... ASK AWAY... Thats why where all here hun ... :)

Ya know I hate to say this but I don't trust the faint lines, I've heard so much negative about it... BUT with everything you have going on, IT LOOKS GOOD... REAL GOOD... It don't matter what test you get.... I heard early first response was really good... THATs what I'm gonna buy next.... My blood test is only gonna cost me 55-60.00 I'm gonna hold off till Monday... See if I can get something to pop... i.e. BFP.... lol

You have'nt been to the doctor to get it confirmed??? I'd be nuts if I was you... What are you waiting for... you got a faint line... Go to the doctor...

lol. well we have no insurance so thats huge thing right there. next week if no bfp then blood test. lol i told my naturopathic doc i was..:haha: He helps me with my pain

we are having a homebirth. i did the hospital thing. not my forte.

I have taken first response it was negative:cry:It didnt work for my son though.. It does look real good.

Thats what blood tests were here... they just jacked them up! I am nuts. I am feeling a lil crazy today. To top it off hubby is coming home in am now. I have a parent teacher conference with the ex husband ewww.:growlmad:

:hugs: I know how you feel.

Sure Welcome aboard... Its been a crazy ride around here... LOL

I would hold off on testing for atleast a week... With everything that has been going on around here EVERYONE is waiting for the :witch:.... But if you have any questions... ASK AWAY... Thats why where all here hun ... :)

lol my witch was due two days ago and then 30 days before that.:haha: I think we have all gotten a pos pregnancy test except eskimo, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->