come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Sorry Hopin:hugs: I would get a test done.

Eskimo congrats! Its awesome to be late. 2 days myself.

Temps high boobs hurt so bad. and I think I saw a very faint line this am.

Trying to figure out what good test to get for tomorrow. Cant they have a mixed box of all of them lol:haha:

Thank you Shannon... I'm done with tests... I guess my body is playing games with me or I'm having a possible chemical?? Worrisome told me to wait it out to see if its a true AF, I'll retest in a week. I just don't think it was my time :( I'm OK... Need to be in a better place right now considering I broke up with my X... lol

Faint line OMG... That is Awesome..... Restest tomorrow FMU girlie... Woohoo
OHHH Do keep us informed....

Hang in there girls... Your time will come soon ;)

Eskimo...crossing my fingers for you!!! Hoping, I am still hoping for you although I agree about God's plan.

Well, i took a fmu frer this am...i'd be 10dpo and a big ole bfn. i mean, i knew that is what it was likely going to be but i am still disappointed. i wish i would have waited.

Thank you.. It just was'nt my time....

Thank you everyone for the nice comments, I'll be fine... I cried a lil but maybe right now just is'nt a good time for me...

Good Luck Everyone... I want to see some more BFP!! ;)

Yes I would try and test next week.

The line you can barely see :haha:

I did it with fmu. WIll try again tomorrow. I just want to suprise hubby tomorrow night.

Temps high boobs hurt so bad. and I think I saw a very faint line this am.

Trying to figure out what good test to get for tomorrow. Cant they have a mixed box of all of them lol:haha:
1st YAY for being two days late and seeing a line :happydance: and i totally agree about that! they should have a mixed box! i don't know what Brand to buy!

well it was very faint line and I inverted it and showed nothing:cry:

I think I am gonna try a clearblue and go get more dollar ones. Call me crazy but maybe an FRER I just dont know. I want to know damnit

What are your symptoms?

sleepiness and hunger! hahaha no cramps or twinges nothing really:shrug: i want food all the time :pizza::icecream::munch:i could sleep ALL day :sleep: and i've have a VERY short fuse!:trouble::gun::grr::hissy: i've been VERY snippy with my DH poor sam lol i try to catch myself but sometimes i just get SO hot i lash out at him! but all these signs could be AF related too! :dohh: lol what r yours Shannon?

well mine started with the sore nips then boobs hurting on the side. Almost for the past week a a nipple hard on:haha: They are fuller too. And each leaked :wacko:I have had the pulling and twinges. Lately around the belly button. (pulling real bad late last week) pressure above pubic bone. creamy cm lots of it. Sorry tmi lol. Tired and moody and weepy. Hot flashes I sweat real bad all of a sudden. My body is hot and usually I freeze. Acne galore. I never have acne in my life. Very little on the backache or headaches. Oh cant forget the heartburn. Appetite mine is on and off and naseua.. esp with my sons spag os I almost bared.

I am going to post my test. I can barely see the line I wanna see if you can. dont laugh if you cant. :haha:

Yours sound promising:)

k yay!!! i wanna see it! ur sims sound great! i cant wait til u get a full blown BFP! and dont lie! mine sound like AF except no cramp or sore boobs! lol

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4003/4290711778_348c386a18.jpg
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2718/4289968117_d78d260df4_m.jpg
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/4289967989_bfeba373d4.jpg

Edit: same test ..I can see it in middle

lol, all people are different. Dont forget Ive been preggo before. lol My son I only barfed once. I didnt have all this!

It took me a min but i see it! it is super faint! :happydance: but i see it! when are u gonna test again?

OMg you can? I am not seeing things?!?!?!

lol I saved my pee and I am gonna shower and run and get a clearblue lol and dollar tree ones

oh my :happydance:

good thing no one is here.

No I gotta get prepared to tell hubby tomorrow. going where we had our first date a year ago:cry:

Here is this https://www.parentingweekly.com/pre..._information/home_pregnancy_test_accuracy.htm

I think Ill get a clearblue and a walmart one and some dollar tree ones... those I read are 20 miu. I gotta hurry I have docs appt and gotta drive 15 mins one way. Wanna test it before and let you all know.

awww! so sweet y'all make me sick! hahah JK good luck let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hhahahahah true!!!! u deserves it! i hope u get a proper BFP and have a great date!

Thanks me too. lol I am wired and now crashing and need a nap ..I guess I gotta slow down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->