come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

Wow... Shannon that stinks... eww... I don't have insurance I'm self pay... I just called and told Vicki from lab corp that I'd be there either Monday or Weds... I really want to hold off to see if I get any response on Weds... But for MY own sanity I think I'll go in on Monday.... I'd just hate to lose 60 bucks... lol

I would like to join this thread if you ladies dont mind, Im only 6dpo.....:thumbup:

Sure Welcome aboard... Its been a crazy ride around here... LOL

I would hold off on testing for atleast a week... With everything that has been going on around here EVERYONE is waiting for the :witch:.... But if you have any questions... ASK AWAY... Thats why where all here hun ... :)

lol my witch was due two days ago and then 30 days before that.:haha: I think we have all gotten a pos pregnancy test except eskimo, right?

NO, there was a few ladies that did'nt... but with No period for like 2 months... something is up... Go to your doctor and get an exam, he'll know just from looking per say... lol They'll probably run a urine test as well...

I've got to go to my attorneys office... Be back on later... Hang in there girlie

I would like to join this thread if you ladies dont mind, Im only 6dpo.....:thumbup:

I would hold off on testing for atleast a week... With everything that has been going on around here EVERYONE is waiting for the :witch:.... But if you have any questions... ASK AWAY... Thats why where all here hun ... :)

lol my witch was due two days ago and then 30 days before that.:haha: I think we have all gotten a pos pregnancy test except eskimo, right?

NO, there was a few ladies that did'nt... but with No period for like 2 months... something is up... Go to your doctor and get an exam, he'll know just from looking per say... lol They'll probably run a urine test as well...

I've got to go to my attorneys office... Be back on later... Hang in there girlie

It was the plan b. I just had a million blood tests run and the adrenals taken and if your DHEA is off it messed up your other hormones. MIne are all working right. He said I am amazingly healthy and some of my blood tests are of an athlete :happydance: So I guess Ill just pray more. But seriously if my temps are high again on the 17 & 18 day than they say you probably are.

hey ladies havent been on 4 few day and the thread has gotten hugee!!! iv missed quite a bit. Well update on my situation currently 5days late for af been 2 see doctor who are doing blood tests mon did test but was v v faint could have been imagining it!!
. . . but doctor is hopeful as iv managed to put on 4 pounds in less than a week!!! or i may jst be a pig :blush:, and i have a rite belly on me, going toilet constantly havin some lovely twinges aswell had headaches constantly sore boobs!!

And i finally cracked and told my mum was worried about her reaction but she was made up she wants me 2 pregnant so bad its really sweet:cloud9:

fingers crossed 2 all of you xxx:kiss:

yes :( im the only one who hasn't gotten a pos test yet even tho my 12 and 13 DPO test look like the have a line now! but its just EVAPS :dohh: oh well im just waiting! so NO sign of AF STILL :happydance: i plan on having :sex: everyday bc it brings on AF so at least DH will love it! sex STILL is new to him (he was a virgin when we met :blush:)so he never gets enough which im greatfull for now that we're TTC! :haha::happydance:

hey ladies havent been on 4 few day and the thread has gotten hugee!!! iv missed quite a bit. Well update on my situation currently 5days late for af been 2 see doctor who are doing blood tests mon did test but was v v faint could have been imagining it!!
. . . but doctor is hopeful as iv managed to put on 4 pounds in less than a week!!! or i may jst be a pig :blush:, and i have a rite belly on me, going toilet constantly havin some lovely twinges aswell had headaches constantly sore boobs!!

And i finally cracked and told my mum was worried about her reaction but she was made up she wants me 2 pregnant so bad its really sweet:cloud9:

fingers crossed 2 all of you xxx:kiss:

Thats AWESOME NEWS!!!! i hope u are!!!!!! we need some STICKY BEANS in this thread! :happydance: keep us updated!

thankyou soo much im on egde 24 7 its driving me nuts its all i think about iv cut dwn 2 part time in work as struggling being tired all time and i still managed 2 sleep in this morning and was late ooops!!!

i went doctors on monday and she said 2 me it was 2 early 2 take test i was like wattt??? i was sooo confused she said i cant test ill after 2day i really thought i new all about this dpo stuff n she threw me rite off hahaa and plus i must have spent about 40quid on tests i hope u get your BFP hunni 2 the beans will stick hehehe xxxxxxxxx

yes :( im the only one who hasn't gotten a pos test yet even tho my 12 and 13 DPO test look like the have a line now! but its just EVAPS :dohh: oh well im just waiting! so NO sign of AF STILL :happydance: i plan on having :sex: everyday bc it brings on AF so at least DH will love it! sex STILL is new to him (he was a virgin when we met :blush:)so he never gets enough which im greatfull for now that we're TTC! :haha::happydance:

Honey its not a bad thing believe me.!! I dont think mine is a positive. I am nervous. I actually thought I started AF got home and it was CM a lot:blush:
I purchased a sleep bra today. Because if I am not. something is going on and they HURT!:blush: My ex DH was a virgin too, but he was the opposite lol:haha:
My hubby on the other hand is like a 20 yr old lol

I got me a clearblue. I have lots of tests upstairs lol:blush::haha:I hope for a positive tom.

Did I tell you I cant almost fit my new bras!:blush::shrug::nope:

thankyou soo much im on egde 24 7 its driving me nuts its all i think about iv cut dwn 2 part time in work as struggling being tired all time and i still managed 2 sleep in this morning and was late ooops!!!

i went doctors on monday and she said 2 me it was 2 early 2 take test i was like wattt??? i was sooo confused she said i cant test ill after 2day i really thought i new all about this dpo stuff n she threw me rite off hahaa and plus i must have spent about 40quid on tests i hope u get your BFP hunni 2 the beans will stick hehehe xxxxxxxxx

The er told me they can test pretty much within 24 hrs of conception I was like what:shrug: It was a urine test!

I have lots of tests upstairs so I know what you mean.

Honey its not a bad thing believe me.!! I dont think mine is a positive. I am nervous. I actually thought I started AF got home and it was CM a lot:blush:
I purchased a sleep bra today. Because if I am not. something is going on and they HURT!:blush: My ex DH was a virgin too, but he was the opposite lol:haha:
My hubby on the other hand is like a 20 yr old lol

I got me a clearblue. I have lots of tests upstairs lol:blush::haha:I hope for a positive tom.

Did I tell you I cant almost fit my new bras!:blush::shrug::nope:

YOUR SO TOTALLY PREGGO!!!:happydance:

LMAO.. Eskimo they are udders...:haha:

I cant believe they leaked monday:blush:

I hope clearblue works tomorrow. Trying to get hubby to come home tonight not working:cry:

So I sent him the test saying its a friends waiting to see if he can see the line lol:haha:

I tried to eat some buffalo chicken for lunch almost barfed I used to eat it all the time:wacko: and umm... I ate sunflower butter (allergic to peanuts) and marshmallow sandwiches with cola instead :rofl: :shrug:

well aren't u eating healthy! hahahahaha And u leaked?! thats a DEAD giveaway! was it clear? or cloudy?

its was clear. Yes I leaked:blush: my right one. I had no bra on monday looked down good old wet spot on my nip. had to move it run upstairs..all the kids were here. Tuesday am noticed something on my left nip. before getting into shower. squeezed and clear stuff came out. I thought I was nuts.

I am having natural cola lmao.

ur so preggo!! come on BFP!!!!!!! ok im feel sick but thats bc sams home and he smell like FUEL :sick:ICK!

lol going to a parent teacher conference soon is it bad to think come on BFP while sitting next to my ex husband :haha: :rofl:

Cheering myself on.

With the way I have been lately the teacher will get a piece of my mind. My son shouldnt be learning the same thing he did in kindergarten in first grade :growlmad:=peod

hahahaha keep cheering ur self on!!!!!! BFP BFP BFP! and give her a piece of ur mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->