come on over girlies! 1ww or less!?!

oh, i think i might be out, no cramps or anything today, but 'very slight' off colour discharge in knickers. (trying so hard to put emphasis on very slight, so i can pretend its not real).
Thing is there's nothing there when I wipe, thats totally clear, its just when its dried (sorry, sorry, sorry.....)
don't want tomorrow to come now :-(

test up Jo:)

Boomer- sorry I know how you feel that happened to me too.

Shannon and Kayla, I'm so sorry to hear that AF hit both of you. I still haven't tested and I am now 6 days late. I just don't think I could bear any false positives at this point. I am due to have my blood test on Monday if AF doesn't arrive. The hubby and I both agree that we're happy even if AF shows since at least we know the Clomid is FINALLY starting to jump start the ol ovaries. That is a sure sign that I am too old to be trying to do this. LOL J/K
Good luck to everyone!!!

Im glad Af is my friend right now even though shes causing me lots of pain!

I know what you mean. That's kind of what we've decided with the whole AF issue. At this point I'm tired of the waiting and just want something to happen. I have a feeling that despite all my syptoms, I am just having a longer cycle due to the Clomid. The first 2 rounds I was 23 days but as we all know...our bodies get goofy and like to decieve us during this time. Grrr!!!

Nadda to both. thank god on the opk as oh is on nights and tomorrow i have a 14 hr work day.
who did get a :bfp: then?
I just can't keep up

Jo

Hi Mummyzilla, I have no idea whether the cm is a good sign or not to be honest. Its different from other months, as I have been monitoring this closely!!! But I convince myself everymonth that the symptom is different to other months, one of these days I've got to be right!!
I've been getting a bit of nauseau today, and have generally felt crap, heres to hoping these things all add up to BFP!!
Let me know how you're getting on.

Kayla, sorry you've not had your BFP today, has AF arrived yet? If not you're still in with a good chance, I've read that some people don't get BFPs until well after AF was due.

Baby dust to all!xx

Thanks y'all AF is three days LATE! lol i have BAD news...Sam is going to haiti...:cry: i dont what him too!!!!!! he leaving not this week but next week!!! :cry: he'll be gone any time from 1 month to four or six months!!! so i'll be WTT!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i hate my life

Oops...sorry Kayla. I thought you had gotten AF already. That's great that you're 3 days late! I tell ya, I try to keep up on here but:dohh: So have you done any test yet or still waiting for a particular day? So sorry to hear about Sam going to Haiti. I can't imagine how that would be.

oh Kayla, I'm so sorry Sam is going away. Just being on your own is bad enough, but when you're going through this it feels a zillion times longer and worse.
FX'd for you that your BFP is still on its way.xxx

Thanks ladies i hope so too! it'll be easier to deal with him leaving if i had his little bean with me :(

sorry to hear the witch got u ladies iv had bad news myself i got fed up last nyt of not knowing so i carted myself off 2 hospital this morning and got blood test they sed everythings normal and my hcg levels are low of what they would expect in a pregnancy am absolutely devastated but they said just carry on.....................
how hell do u carry on after being kicked down like that:nope: and im still left with unanswered questions why am i late??? i have sat at hme all day alone and not spoke 2 any1 i went to my mums 4 hour n coudnt even speak 2 her!! i dont understand were all these symptoms have come from makes no sense. :shrug: xxx

Aww Heather, I'm sorry. I am scheduled to have blood test Monday if AF hasn't shown. Did they say they are 100% sure you're not pregnant? I'm sorry for asking, but I've never had a blood pregnancy test and not real sure how they work. My doctor just said I could home test if I wanted but that the blood test was much more accurate. Dont' know?? I'm with you on the symptoms. I don't understand how we can feel all these symptoms and not be preggers.

i dont know i was there waiting for over 4 hours to be told that its lower than what they expect in pregnancy???? just dnt have a clue am goin my doctors mon coz i want to now why af is late i have had cramps for over week now its irritating now my temps been rising and iv put on weight so theres something goin on dont think doctors realise the stress and strain it puts on you!! im literally at my wits end this is really making me feel miserable now think its jst hit me coz im in worst mood ever!! do apologise xxxx

Heather call them back and ask them what the HCG level is. I dislike drs you never get the answer.

Maybe your stress has stopped your period it can happen. Your body wants to have a periode hence the cramps but does not fell now is a good time for you to have said period. I know relaxing is easier said than done but it may helpor atleast make you feel better.

At least he will come home Kayla, fX'd that you do have your sticky bean before he goes.
Is he helping with the rebuilding?

JO

if they did blood test would they have the exact amount of hcg?? i think i will ring i no once they took bloods at i was left sitting there till near 3 hrs no 1 even came up 2 me or nothing she sed if u have cramps jst take paracetamol i was mortified i have had 2 miscarriages b4 an i told them all this as my last 1 i was seriously ill as i was sent away frm a n e and developed blood poisioning and ended up having emergency surgery as i developed a blood clot size of tennis ball that was poisoning me!! they jst dnt realise sumtimes xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->