Come symptom spot with me!!!

Hope its alright that i jump on! I swore to myself I would never join a forum but I am going crazy. I am 12 dpo The only sympton I've had is 8 or 9 dpo I had really bad back cramps and today I am cramping on my right side which is the side I ovulated from (mid cycle scan confirmed this)!!

Squeee November!!! You guys!! Let's remember that unlike opk's, with hpt's something means SOMETHING!!!! I'm so so excited for your tests to get darker November & Dowd!!

Hi Hopeful, welcome!! Your symptoms sound promising, that's so exciting that you're having cramps from the side you had confirmed as O!!!

Squeee November!!! You guys!! Let's remember that unlike opk's, with hpt's something means SOMETHING!!!! I'm so so excited for your tests to get darker November & Dowd!!

Hi Hopeful, welcome!! Your symptoms sound promising, that's so exciting that you're having cramps from the side you had confirmed as O!!!

I've been so tempted to test today. Trying to hold off!

I couldn't wait anymore so I brought a test from morrisons, bfn!

November I'm sure those tests are 100miu but I'm not sure.

Dowd I don't see anything yet but I agree blue dye aren't so good :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-30-19-29-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-30-19-29-42.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
Ooh hopeful 3 more days!! FX the witch stays away!

sorry dinky :(

Welcome Hopeful! Your symptoms sound super promising, and I hope that cramping is implantation! I hope you enjoy your time in the forum. I find it really helpful to share the experience with other women going through the same thing :) I hope this is your month!

November! You and I are in the same boat it seems. Squinters are annoying, but give us hope!!! It's actually really encouraging that you have had a bfp at 14 dpo after getting a :bfn:.

Dinky-sorry about the bfn, but that looks like a very un-sensitve test (is that a word lol), so you are definitely still in the game.

Babylights- you are a doll :) <3 Can't wait to see your tests in a couple days!!!

Welcome Hopeful! Your symptoms sound super promising, and I hope that cramping is implantation! I hope you enjoy your time in the forum. I find it really helpful to share the experience with other women going through the same thing :) I hope this is your month!

November! You and I are in the same boat it seems. Squinters are annoying, but give us hope!!! It's actually really encouraging that you have had a bfp at 14 dpo after getting a :bfn:.

Dinky-sorry about the bfn, but that looks like a very un-sensitve test (is that a word lol), so you are definitely still in the game.

Babylights- you are a doll :) <3 Can't wait to see your tests in a couple days!!!

Thank you!I hope! I guess we will see soon!!:headspin:

hopefulone17 - welcome, I hope you enjoy it here, I've found the ladies are lovely &#128522; Good luck this cycle

babylights - you're too sweet &#10084;&#65039;, I'm hoping my FRERs arrive 2moro. Going to cross everything that I can see something properly - can't wait to see your tests!!

Dinky - you aren't out just yet, a day can make all the difference, it could be a bit to early &#128522;&#128522; where in the UK are you?

Dowd - I think with a more sensitive test we may see something more &#128521; I had to go check my old tests it was definitely 14dpiui that I got the bfp so there's still a huge chance &#10084;&#65039;

AFM : I've been pretty miserable today, I just feel exhausted and like I have an icky stomach.. meh &#128542;

November-sry you aren't feeling well, but let's hope it's for a very good reason!

I guess I forgot to post my 12 dpo symptoms so here it goes:

Nipples still sensitive
Boobs still full
Queasy starting in the afternoon
Cervix is super high, medium, and closed
Lots of creamy CM (normally dry before AF)
More emotional/teary when watching something sweet/sappy. (I'm normally not much of a crier... I go months w/out crying)
Some cramps/twinges, but not bad at all (I never get cramps before AF)

Here are my classic pre AF symptoms.... which I'm not having:

Sore/tender boobs like when I take my bra off- not having this at all
Irritability to the extreme.... like DH's breathing makes me angry lol- I am actually feeling happy and in a good mood
Sore lower back- currently my back feels fine
Fatigue- I normally get really tired right before AF, but i feel fine.
Bloated/Constipated- not at all.... I feel pretty normal

OH MY GOSH! My best friend might be pregnant.... AGAIN! She had a baby in May 2015, then she got pregnant and had her second baby 15 months later in August of 2016. And she just texted and told me she is late!!!

I know it's not the best timing for her, but I can't help but hope we both are pregnant. Our cycles were completely in sync this month, so our due dates would be within a few days of each other!!!

I know it's a long shot for both of us, but I can't help but dream <3

I hope everybody is still feeling positive! I want each one of you to know that I have been thinking and praying for you all to get your :bfp: I really appreciate your support and encouragement. No matter what happens, I am just so thankful for each one of you <3

aww Dowd I so so so so so hope you get to be preggers with your best friend!!! &#10084;&#10084;&#10084; You are such a light and I'm grateful for you and all the ladies here too! I'm keeping everything crossed for you hon!!!

I feel like I have a charlie horse in my uterus if that's a positive?? &#128518;

Thanks babylights!

Oh my gosh that sounds so uncomfortable! Geez all these cramps and pains and twinges and stabby pinchy feelings better mean something!!!

I am feeling a tad crampy, but nothin glike that. It's midnight here, and I can't sleep. I'm too anxious. DH already went to bed. So here I am on baby and bump while watching millionaire matchmaker lol

Wow dowd that sounds exciting :) hopefully this is it for you both! Would be lovely if you could go through it together, that would be amazing!!

November I live in Bedfordshire, what about you??

My tests came in a pack of 2 so did the other one this morning. Bfn! There 15miu so I think I'm out. But my 10miu ones should come in the post today so I'll be peeing in one of those!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-31-09-07-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-31-09-07-31.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 8
Hi Ladies,

I've been following your posts and I guess with my issues (2 m/c's in the past year, and now cycle messed up since last mc in Dec, now TTC again) I could join a bunch of groups lol.

I'm on cd 30 and this is #10 dpo. I've always been a regular 28, 27 day cycle but since my mc in December I've had one period starting on Jan 1 (here's to hoping this is a lucky year) and in my tww now. This cycle was the first time in my life I've used OPK's and I thought I wasn't going to ovulate but on day 19 I got a + so I think I ovulated on day 21. I did bbt too but I'm shift work so don't think it's that reliable but day 21 looked right for temps.

I've been feeling lower abdominal pressure like I do a week before my period but it's continued for past couple of days off and on. I'm more emotional (I never cry), I'm hungry quicker but I'm not convincing myself that this is the month. Oh but I do hope! I also need it to stick though. I took pregnancy tests on day 7 and 9 dpo but did not have a concentrated urine. I gave in yesterday and went for blood work so I don't have to wait possibly another 5 days for 15dpo. (I had an open req from my m/c). I should get the results online this afternoon. I'm scared to be crushed but too anxious to wait until AF day.

Sorry, that was a little long

Meditteranean so sorry to hear about m/c's. Did you get your results/

Only thing I'm feeling today is a slight upset stomach at 13 dpo

You ladies are all so lovely, I'm seriously hoping if not this cycle that it will be soon &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

Dinky - where are you in your cycle? Is there still time for a different result? I figured you were in the UK after you said your tests were from Morrison's - I'm a Londoner living in West Yorkshire now.

S_Dowd - Your symptoms look so promising and it would be so cool if you and your friend end up pregnant at the same time &#128522;&#128522;

Meditteranean - welcome &#128522;
so sorry to hear about your recent losses hun, but I will keep my fingers crossed that you get good results from your beta!! It still may be a little early, however we are here to support you either way.. good luck xxx

AFM - The FRERs still haven't arrived.. I just want to know now *pouts* &#128542;&#128542;

The witch wants to visit me on Friday (15dpo).. I'm hoping to not be home &#128514;

Not much is going on symptom wise, it's all gone a bit quiet my end, the cramping and aches seem to have calmed down a bit, still there but less noticeable... I don't know if that's a bad thing or not.. fx!!

Hello ladies, and a special welcome to you, Mediterranean!

Dinky- sorry about your :bfn: I hope you get a better result on your new tests!!!

Mediterranean- I am so sorry for your losses :( I hope you get a beautiful sticky bean and your rainbow baby. Please let us know what your beta results are!

November- Sorry your tests aren't there, yet! Man you have a long luteal phase! I feel like I whine about how long my TWW is, and mine is only 12 days lol

AFM- AF is officially due today, but I dug out my basal thermometer yesterday. I know what my post O temps are from years of charting. Yesterday I was 97.63 and today it was 98.17 (I have lower body temperature.... its normally around 96.08 before O)

I do not think AF is coming today based on temperature alone, but I also don't have any of my usual PMS symptoms.

I feel sick to my stomach from nervous/excitement. My parents are coming to visit my sister and I and take us out to lunch. It's going to be so hard not to say anything. (We are a talk about everything family)

But I want to surprise them if I am! This would be the first grandbaby on my side in almost 8 years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->