Come symptom spot with me!!!

S_Dowd - I don't understand BBT & the whole temping thing haha is a higher temperature a good thing? I sooooooo think you're pregnant!! When are you testing again.. getting impatient over here 😋

Dowd that is so exciting!!! I'm with November - test test test!!!

I had a temp drop this morning and bfn. I'm 10dpo but still 6 days out from expected af so still early. I've been having insomnia and a cramp/stabbing in my boob? And the under side hurts when I touch it. Mind you I have almost zero boobage so I don't think I'd get the normal boob stuff of heaviness etc. but this is weird.

Okay and...when are you ladies testing again??!

I am testing february 2 at 15 dpo if af doesnt show! My stomach is a little queasy today and is better when i eat something. Thats all I have going on though. no af symptoms yet

Hi ladies,

I forgot to add that I also had a few days of insomnia, followed by a couple of days where I couldn't get enough sleep. This has been the earliest sign for me with all 3 of my pregnancies. I really haven't had much by way of symptoms. My boobs aren't even sore.

Ok, whew, deep breath, I just checked my results online and my Beta Hcg is back. It's at 37 ! :) I was 9 dpo yesterday when I had the test done. I'm freakimg out inside. It may sound strange but I don't even want to tell my husband. He took the first m/c hard and closed himself off completely for our lastest pregnancy so when I mC that one last month I felt SOOO alone. Any suggestions? I'd like to get further along this time before I tell him. It's hard though because the last time I didn't find out until 10 weeks when I'm went for a dating scan and the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks and there was no heartbeat. I'm so scared of telling anyone, it feels like I'm going to jinx it. I hope telling you all doesnt count since we don't know each other. That's what I'm going with.

I also wanted to know early as I have an appt with my GP on Thursday so I'm asking for progesterone (I've never been tested for anything based on my Mc's. I was told because I haven't had 3 they won't do anything. I pleaded for a referral to a ongyn and I have that appt in late March.

We do have an almost 3 year old son who I conceived on first cycle of not being careful and a perfect pregnancy with him but it's still hard not to think there were reasons why I went on to have 2 Mcs.

Im beyond happy to get a positive (well positive hcg results lol) but very cautious and scared at the same time. I'll go again tomorrow to check the levels and probably until I deliver ! J/k

Babylights you are still early to test. I'm not sure about temp drops, I thought it usually drops just before you start AF? This is the first month I've tempted so I'm not a veteran yet.

Dowd, what cycle day and dpo are you now? Have you made a dr appt yet? I know for me it usually takes 2 weeks to get in with my family dr. Although you were already being seen for infertility so it'll probably be fast for you.

I recommend the OPK's now!!! This was my first month ever doing them and had I not, I would have thought I ovulated way before I did. Even on my regular 28'day cycles I now think I ovulated later than day 14.

November, what cd are you at? Any testing yet or you still holding out?

For the rest of you ladies, I am hopeful for you all!

Meditteranean - aww I'm so happy for you, congratulations 😊 I really wish you the best of luck with this pregnancy. I totally understand how you feel.. I've lost 3 early pregnancies and I don't have any other children.. it's a happy, yet scary time to have a BFP after a loss. Fingers crossed this will be an easy sticky pregnancy for you :hugs:

I'm currently CD26, 14dp trigger & 13dpIUI. I'm awaiting delivery of some FRERs. On my first cycle of IUI I got a proper but faint BFP at 14dpiui - so wanted to do a more sensitive test incase the same happened again.

Hopeful,

I checked a couple of days ago and I think it's like 87% accuracy by 13 dpo. I'd wait until your morning pee

Thanks November! I'm walking around smiling today and my husband is clueless :)

You are sooo close to testing!!! I hope you get your tests in the mail today or tomorrow! I know they are pregnancy tests but what does FRER stand for? First response early results?

Aww I love that you're happy Meditteranean ❤️

You're right, they're First Response tests, I'm in the UK so it's late evening now.. I'm really hoping they arrive tomorrow. I ordered them online so I wouldn't be tempted to test too early 😉

Thanks November! I'm walking around smiling today and my husband is clueless :)

You are sooo close to testing!!! I hope you get your tests in the mail today or tomorrow! I know they are pregnancy tests but what does FRER stand for? First response early results?

Meditteranean congratulations, wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months!!!

So excited for you to test hopeful!! FX for your bfp!

I totally know what you mean!! I just looked at that chart that tells you probability per dpo and knowing that if I tested at 13dpo and it was bfn, I couldn't just say pfft it's just too early - made me feel nauseous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->