Coming over soon...

Girlnextdoor

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I just had my second miscarriage on Friday. So, I plan to be here with you soon. I am a little down because I just called to make an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist and they can't get me in until April 27th. Now I have to decide if I should wait to TTC until after the appt or not. I am a little nervous about getting pregnant again without getting checked out first.

I just worked out the dates though. With my last mc, I got my period about 5 weeks after the day I mc'd. So, if that happens again, my period will be around April 15th. I guess the timing might not be too bad. It would just mean we don't try until after my first period. It just seems SO far away :cry:

Awww really sorry hun, I can rember you in Pam's post's... :hugs: Very sorry for your loss... here if you need a chat. x

I"m sorry about your loss. Once is ten times too much for anyone.. so I can't imagine it happening again. :hugs:

I would say let nature take its course for now~ don't try super hard.. have a more relaxed NTNP approach until you can be seen. I wouldn't go overboard to TTC .. just don't avoid it.

best of luck my dear!

Sorry for your loss. I def agree with hollyw79... Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->