Comoletely freaking out,feel so lost!

mrs n

Reaction score
Ok so my pregnancy was totally unplanned and weve only been together a matter of months but yes i do love him,weve found out its twins,nows its sunk in im totally freaking out,i have a 3 year old from my previous marriage but how on earth am i going to cooe with twins 😢 xxx

:hugs: take a deep breath. Will your bf/family be supportive? Definitely employ the village. Twins actually are not that bad. You just have to be a little more strategic. My mom had twins and my stepdad is old school from that generation of male-female roles so he never got up with the twins. Yet my mom managed to feed and diaper two babies like a pro. You can do it!

Build your support network, don't be afraid to reach out and ask for help. Even the things that seem simple now, my MIL had us over for dinner almost every night the first month after DD was born and it was a massive help. Sort out those people that just want to hold a baby while you can take a shower or catch a nap.

You can do this, it may be hard but you'll eventually find your groove with twins and it'll be just how you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->