Company from keeping me going crazy during the tww lol

tmd - welcome and GL to you! I am kind of opposite when it comes to testing, a total chicken, lol

swimmyj - Its great that you are taking a more relaxed approach now. I love fantasy and romance. What about you?

Lady A- I’m trying to take a more relaxed approach. Not sure why I took my temp this morning lol maybe it was just habit hahaha. Those are 2 of my favorites. I’m reading the keeping right now it’s a paranormal romance. I needed an easy candy book after ready Sarah j Maas books.

tmd welcome! You must be really close to being able to test! GL! I have PCOS too but I had to take femara and a trigger shot.

I'm only 4dpo/ dpiui today. The days are going by SOOOOOO sloooooooowwwwww.

I have a progesterone test this Friday so we'll see if I have to be on progesterone as well.

Yesterday I had weird lower back pain that is still bothering me today. Have absolutely no idea what could be causing it because I really doubt I'd have any "real" pregnancy symptoms at 3dpo lol. We'll see.

swimmy - paranormal romance, that's just perfect for me. I started searching for the book, unfortunately couldn't find it. Do you mean "keeping mr right now" though?

And keep us updated, how are you feeling?

co-fostermom - 4 dpo, you are almost halfway! And anything out of ordinary for you is a good symptom, gl!!

LadyA - no its called "the keeping" its by Nicky Charles there are quite a few in the series. I'm reading the second one now and like it better than the 1st. Tonight at work I've had horrible nausea. I'm sure that's only from the progesterone but its soooo annoying!!!! Any books your recommend, I'm always looking for new ones lol.

co-fostermom - this wait is seriously soooooo slow >.<

Well, I had a temp shift today...up to 98.4 from 98.1. The last time I had that high of a temp was after I was literally given a progesterone shot but it only lasted one day (ironically 5 days after the shot). We'll see if this time it stays high. It's exciting to me because that means my body is at the very least producing progesterone on it's own and with any luck I had an early implantation and now a bean is producing it's own. Don't want to get my hopes up though...it's only 5dpo. I dunno...is 5dpiui different? I didn't have a temp shift until the day after the iui so I'm assuming that I didn't ovulate until the day of. Anyway...last night I had a sharp pinching feeling near my right ovary. I couldn't tell if it was my uterus though.

Backache still there. Really want to know what's causing it! Does relaxin get released after fertilization or after implantation? I've read that relaxin can cause muscles to ache. At any rate, I've never experienced sore muscles after ovulation.

I was looking back into my old charts and a few years ago when I did an iui I had back pain for almost a week after. I’m not sure if that’s a coincidence or not. I hate when I get random cramps/pinches anywhere around my ovaries hahaha I’m always like wait I already ovulated what’s going on here!?! Lol

swimmy - Thanks, I will look for the book. The last couple of books I have read are the recent ones by Rick Riordans (Trials of Apollo series). Since "songs of ice and fire" and "kingkiller chronicles" has no sequels for last few years, I am reading anything I can get my hands on (Trials of Apollo, Dark Artifices etc.).

Idk why but I’m feeling very out today :( how is everyone else feeling?

I'm 10 dpo today and I'm to scared to test In fear of disappointment I have had a wierd cycle for me this month not even sure if I ovulated due to slow rise temps had a big dip this morning so I'm just going to wait for af... due 27th

swimmyj, babyoneill - TWW could be scary definitely. But you are still in, unless the witch arrives, do update how you are feeling.

I'm 10 dpo today and I'm to scared to test In fear of disappointment I have had a wierd cycle for me this month not even sure if I ovulated due to slow rise temps had a big dip this morning so I'm just going to wait for af... due 27th

Fingers crossed af stays away!!!

Not tww related but I had an horrible night at work tonight. I can’t wait to get home and hold my dd. I will never ever get use to doing cpr on babies/kids. I do really well holding it together and being professional while everything is going on but once it’s over it’s hard to go back and treat my other patients and pretend nothing is wrong. I felt bad I snapped at this patient because she kept calling for more pain medicine while I was working on the baby. My tech told her multiple times that I was in an emergency and would come as soon as I could but it could be a while. She was so nasty and mean when I finally did get in there I flat out said I’m sorry you had to wait but the baby not breathing was my priority I’m sure his parents would agree. Handed her the meds and walked out :( Sorry just needed to rant gonna take a nice hot shower when I get home.

Aww I'm sorry you had such a bad night Swimmy. I'm so thankful we have people like you who save babies lives and other people's lives for that matter. You rock!

How is everyone feeling today? I'm only 7dpo and resisting the urge to test because I'm sure implantation hasn't happened yet...though it could be happening anytime now (maybe today, maybe yesterday, maybe tomorrow...who knows!). I had the WORST nightmare last night. Sometimes I hate progesterone you know?! Here's to hoping that was a preg symptom!!!

Bbs still a bit tender and getting af-like cramps today and a little yesterday. FX that that is a bean.

I caved and tested today no surprise it was a bfn. I have some nipple tenderness. Trying not to be too hopeful about it but anytime I’ve been pregnant that has happened. I’ll probably end up testing tomorrow too hahaha that’s the problem when you can get tests from work hahaha.

Swimmy...I'll be 8dpo tomorrow and am seriously thinking about testing. I probably shouldn't but don't know if I'll be able to help it lol. I've held off SO long (okay, not really, but this week has felt like a friggin year!)!

Found out I'll have to take progesterone starting tomorrow and if I caught a bean up through week 10. Yikes! The "fun" estrogen pills have been enough to last me a lifetime so I'm not looking forward to similarly "fun" progesterone pills. Ah well, I guess it's worth it if it means a healthy baby!

Nothing else to report. Swimmy I'm sorry about the bfn but don't lose hope! How many dpo are you again?

Lol I’m 8dpo now sooooo I’ve been testing way too early lol. I’m on progesterone now twice a day. If I get a bfp I will keep taking until 12 weeks if nothing by 14dpo I stop. I hate the progesterone pills but they aren’t as bad vaginally. If I swallow them they make me horribly sick

Anyone see anything? I feel like I have line eye I caved and used the super sensitive tests from work lol

Attachments

• AC28DF88-3FBC-4673-84E5-11C935E54717.jpg
    AC28DF88-3FBC-4673-84E5-11C935E54717.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 5
  • EA13CDED-A994-4F7D-A987-4872C623B917.jpeg
    EA13CDED-A994-4F7D-A987-4872C623B917.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 9
Swimmy I think I might see something!

Okay ladies...I'm kind of freaking out over here. I'm 8diui today and though I shouldn't have, I took a test this morning. Faintest of faint bfps. NOW...before you get all excited...I took a trigger shot 9 days ago (it'll be 10 days at 11pm tonight). Do you think it's possibly the trigger shot and not a real bfp?

I SO shouldn't have tested!!!!!

I would think by 10days past trigger it would be out of ur system!!! Oooohhhh post pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->