Competitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_x

Reaction score
Who enters them? Any good wins for Christmas? :)

I know Jen does lol! Maybe she can point us in the right direction! I tend to just do Facebook ones but I've never seen anything xx

To be honest iv given up, I never win so can't be bothered to enter them :lol:

I did competitions a lot in 2011/12 while on maternity and won over £2k.worth of prizes but dont get chance much atm unless the odd one pops up on facebook. Lol. Xx

I joined the competition club for about 6 months, got fed up of paying out everymonth and winning sweet FA

I enter them on twitter. Usually just small wins, although I haven't won anything recently. I haven't been doing it much though

I didn't think 'real people' won competitions on Facebook and Twitter!

I can only say for twitter but real people win most of the time. I've won quite abit and got to know others on there that enter and regularly see them win too. Some are fixed though but you can usually tell. :)

I know Jen does lol! Maybe she can point us in the right direction! I tend to just do Facebook ones but I've never seen anything xx

this place is a god send, alot of people on there seem to
win the itv big prizes, cars, cash, holidays etc

i'm still waiting for my cash sum lol

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72

:thumbup:

Some crazy compers say if you retweet someone else's retweet you both get disqualified :haha:

I won a few things 2 years ago (holiday to New York, crop ready tickets and redbull x fighter tickets) but nothing recently :( although I don't have the time to put in anymore with two little uns

I haven't won anything in a while. So many people enter now :trouble:

I enter quite a lot and to date have won over £10,000 worth of stuff. The best being a bundle of tv stuff from currys, a new sofa, a sony laptop and a quinny. I win lots of other bits too but so far no Xmas pressies this year.

I won an ipod shuffle on facebook this week but have just started jogging so I decided to use it myself x

Oh wow you've had some great wins. What do you enter them on? :)

Oh wow you've had some great wins. What do you enter them on? :)

I go on money saving expert and theres a section all full of competition links. So I enter on the web, facebook and twitter.

never really won much through twitter though just bits x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14