Completely random!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by rae27, Jan 24, 2011.

1. rae27

rae27 Fab 9yo girl, loving SO, expecting no2 Jan 2021

Did anyone ever try and work out when they were conceived as kids, then find out it was close to an anniversary/birthday? Somehow in that niave mind you convince yourself that sex was a one time thing for our parents.
    Now... if you look at your conception dataes is there a special occassion that your kids might one day look at?
    If my little girl shows her face a bit early she'll probably think that she was conceived on my birthday! Completely discounting the fact that we were trying for a while before that lol!

2. whoops

whoops Just me and my LO

I conceived a couple of days after my birthday... :D

3. kiraelliott

kiraelliott Mum & due #2 :)

Nah I planned mine in the middle of nothing and nowhere, but she literally was planned to the ovulation stick, and at the time I didn't need many excuses to have sex, now i've forgotten what it looks like, lol!

However without intention she is due a couple of days before our 2nd wedding anniversary on the 1st Feb and my BIL n his cousin share a b'day on the 28th Jan so naturally my MIL reckons she will turn up then

xxx

4. mumtobeplus1

mumtobeplus1 Expecting & Mum of 1

Yes! After our islamic wedding, i caught that night! TMI. lol

5. Natsku

Natsku Well-Known Member

If baby looks at its dates it'll probably think me and OH just followed the usual May Day tradition here which is to get drunk and have unprotected sex HAH

(I don't actually know what day we concieved on cos we weren't trying for a baby, but it may well have been that hehe)

6. rae27

It's funny, looking back to when I did this as a kid (and of course thought that my parents had only ever had sex twice because of me and my brother!) I never really thought of that longer and months of trying and disappointment etc etc! Despite the fact that my wanting to be a mum kicked in at a very early age! It's odd to think now that one day my little girl will probably think the same about me and OH. I plan on telling her often how long I dremt of her before she was even a twinkle on the horizon!

7. pinkmonki

pinkmonki Well-Known Member

This LO was conceived around my birthday thanks to a weekend spent drinking champagne in bed :blush:

8. KittenKat

KittenKat Mum to 4 squishes

All three of my girls (this bump included) are all very close in birthdays, but actual due dates were closer

Mia was due 29th March
    Rosa was due 9th April
    Current bump is due 4th April....

These dates all coincide with my OH's birthday :haha: Though I could say Rosa also coincided with the week I actually finished my college course, so my body decided it was fine now to get pregnant

9. sugarwag

sugarwag Well-Known Member

Our LO was concieved a couple of days before my birthday... pre birthday sex sex ;) lol xx

10. N1kki

N1kki Guest

i concieved 2 days after my birthday

11. Barbles

Barbles Mum to 1 & cooking 1 more

Me and my brother were both conceived in Mar/April, its the Rugby season and my mum & dad used to fall out over him buggering off and and then make up :sick:

Both mine were conceived at random times, both happy suprises.

12. evewidow

evewidow 2 boys and a girl ♥

i try not to think about my parents conceiving me haha .. i was an accident which resulted in a shotgun marriage which inevitably failed lol bless em .

my DS1 was concieved around valentines day , DS2 was concieved in the summer - must have been the heat affecting hubby haha, this one was concieved the week hubby agreed to try for a third :D

13. rae27

Nice one!

14. evewidow

evewidow 2 boys and a girl ♥

yes very lucky , hubby was unimpressed at having less time to practise lol