conceive plus VS preseed?

LoolaXx

TTC our first!
Reaction score
Conceive plus vs preseed:shrug:

Heard good and bad about both! And also to those that just have a bottle with no pre-filled applicators, how did you apply/insert?(whatever you want to call it :haha:)
I'm thinking a medicine syringe..

Feedback please:thumbup:

Preesed- I bought pressed applicators that I found on amazon!

I bough preseed at pharmacy. Preseed package contain the applicator like a syringe.

From what I understand, even the sperm friendly lubricants are not recommended unless you have too little cm to begin with. If you need the extra, I don't think there's anything wrong with either of them, but if you don't really need it I would skip it and be on the safe side. Your own fertile CM is the best thing for the swimmers.

I use preseed because I just don't produce very much cm on my own. I sort of hate putting it in because I feel slimy and gross. I use the syringe things that came with it. This is our first cycle using it, so I don't have anything to say regarding how well it works, but I will say that you need to move fast once you have it in because of...well...spillage.

We got pregnant with DD the second cycle using preseed. I have plenty of cm but it doesn't come on demand and we just used preseed as regular lube. With the applicator, it was always too much and such a mess so we just use it without the applicator. We're trying again this cycle for number 2 and using preseed again. It's just a great natural feeling lube and not much is required. Good luck!

I conceived using Preseed! I hated putting it in as the applicators that came with it were flat at the end and I found them kind of scratchy which was a horrible feeling...but it obviously worked for us!

I conceived twice using preseed (i bought it with applicators) and first time we were trying for 4 years & first time i used preseed i conceived. Had ds & then decided to tey again used preseed again & got bfp first cycle. Had mc but now teying again second cycle & bought conceive plus this time but if nothing happens nothing will buy preseed again.
I also get ewcm but the preseed definitely helped as i got bfp twice with it

We have been using conceive plus. I put my legs up in the air ir against the headboard and my hubby just squirts a little bit in from the tube lol... some of it ends up coming out but it might be worth it

Thanks guys :) lottie id definitely recommend using a medicine syringe to ensure it gets right in there! When I use to just squeeze it in most of it came out but with a syringe you can ensure that it's well and truly where it needs to be :)

Thanks Loola I'll get my hands on some from work :)

No problem hun! Good luck :hugs:

I've also just noticed your ticker - I also have long cycles (35 days) how hard is it to wait SO long for O to come around each cycle?! I hate long cycles, truly does suck :nope:

I never tried preseed but did try conceive plus and really rate it. I hadn't conceived after three months so tried CP the forth month and fell pregnant. With my second baby I used CP from the very beginning and got caught first month. I didn't focus very hard on application I just treated it as a lube x

This is my 5th cycle of trying and we haven't used anything up until this month, but I don't produce much EWCM so I'm really hoping this helps! I love hearing that you conceived after changing from preseed to CP! Really hoping it happens this month I don't know how much longer I can wait haha x

Hi Lou Lou, I just searched Preseed in search and low and behold your post came in. I ordered it a few days ago. I hope this is it for both of us this cycle. :hugs:

Tara!!! <3

me too, I really do! It becomes that little bit harder with every month of bfn's and I think we're both feeling it now however positive thoughts because our time has to come sometime soon right?! The last 2 SSM's and all! ;)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->