• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confessions of a pregnant woman

SMGP

Reaction score
So since none of us are pregnant women are perfect and we slip up every now and them....here is a thread where we can confess! No judging or being rude...so if you have major issues with a woman having a glass of wine or a turkey sandwich, this might not be for you!
My confession for the day is I have have way too much caffeine! Had some coffee this morning then hubby got s Starbucks when we were at target and of course I had some...now I am craving an ice cold coke, so I am going to have one! Feel free to confess away ladies!!

I have also been craving a turkey Tom from jimmy johns! I might cave very very soon!!!

I had over easy eggs yesterday where the yolk was still runny lol. Plus a subways sandwich the night before. I sometimes have a "non alcoholic beer" the acually has .05% alcohol. I still sleep on my stomach and sometimes i do drinnk alot of caffine too. Few that felt good haha

Excellent thread. I was such a perfect angel with my first pregnancy. But this time I have had....... A turkey Tom from jimmy johns! Yes they are my fav too! Resisted them the first time around, but I'm sure i wouldnt cause any major damage by a turkey sandwich every so often. ( I had friends at work who had lunchmeat sandwiches everyday when preg) So I had one. And it was good. I am def not one to judge so I think this will be an interesting thread. :)

I eat more chocolate than I should. I also ate a medium-rare steak the other day.Hmmm...that is about it at this point:) I am sure there will be more "no nos" when my baby is actually here!:)

I shared a mojito with my hubby at a restaurant... only had a few sips but I feel guilt lol

Hahahahaha! I love turkey toms!!!! I have thought about having an o'douls actually!! If some doctors say wine is okay, why can't we have something that has waaaayyyy less alcohol than a glass of wine would have!!
I have also taken the occasional puff off of a friends cigarette. : (. I actually feel guilty about this, but pre pregnancy II was smoking almost a pack a day so I. Am proud of myself for just having the occasional puff or last week I shared one with her. Hahahaha.

I've been craving chocolate and soda like an addict, and have rarely done much to try and stop myself. I promised myself I would be healthy this time, but have been forgetting to exercise and do my daily routine :( I feel like such a failure

These pregnancy hormones are driving me insane, I'm jut ticked all the time at everyone, sometimes even myself, I feel incredibly selfish, and have even found myself losing my patience with DD way more than I would like. And the extreme fatigue coupled with the nightly insomnia only makes things so much harder. I feel like a horrible mother and often wonder how the heck I am going to handle two with these crazy hormones when I can't even handle the one I already have, and she's easy! I'm just the worst!

I drink way too much caffeine. Also had some Jimmy John's the other day! Haha, not a Turkey Tom but had my custom roast beef with every thing on it. I still sleep on my stomach and my back sometimes- but OH always seems to wake me up when I'm doing it and tells me to turn on my side :growlmad: haha.
Um, I've forgotten to take my prenatal at least five or six times in the past 2 or 3 months. About two weeks after I found out I had a couple puffs off a cigarette cause I was so stressed about family conflict and was in a fight with OH.

P.S Love the idea for this thread! was much needed.

I can be an absolute bitch and it's hard to stop. I ate a hot dog. I reeeeally want a roast beef sandwich but haven't caved... yet. I had coffee yesterday.

Best thread. LOL

Ive had subway like 4 times since being preggie....Ive forgotten pre-natals a few times...I helped hubby paint the downstairs room and will be helping my mom and her friend paint the nursery too prolly in a month or so.... and the one thing I feel most guilty about (NOT! lol!):blush:....using my pregnancy food aversions to get to eat out WAYYYYY more than prolly needed....:haha:

I've been very very naughty. I too drink too much caffeine ( 2 espressos a day), been eating alot of deli meats and had sushi the other day...I'm not proud of the sushi bit but in my defence it was very fresh! Lol

Hahahahaha ♥ All of these! All you sandwich eaters have inspired me to possibly get a turkey tom for lunch tomorrow! Happy everyone is enjoying confessing! It is nice to do it since so many friends and family can be so judegmental! But we all know when you have a turkey tom craving....sometimes you just need to cave!
Also happy to see so many other caffeine addicts out there. Hubby gets on my case sometimes...good to know I am not the only one!

What's wrong with turkey sandwiches? I'm confused.

Had two small glasses of wine (sauvignon blanc) tonight. I'd been off it completely for so long, and craving it so bad. Also had some ice cream. I have to admit I feel worse about the ice cream. I was so proud of myself for not eating sugar and staying at my pre-pregnancy weight (I am already overweight so I don't need to gain.) At least I took a walk around the neighborhood with my husband earlier.

Oh, and I probably drink too much tea--2 or 3 cups daily. That's my only caffeine source, though. I quit drinking coffee because it was appalling during first tri and now that I've been off it, it now gives me panic attacks.

Do it SMGP.... I think the cravings get worse and we spiral downwards if we deprive ourselves. So maybe one turkey Tom for lunch will go a long way!

I love this & my bubbly drinks! but for the most part since i only like diet sodas ive been aevoiding them i caved today firstt time in weeks! i stick to 7 up haha but ive ate a deli hoagie & bonlogna! if spelled right haha!

I just ate an entire box of Sprees.

I sleep on my back a lot. I figure if it's hurting the baby due to the artery thing, it will also be making my legs feel weird, so I'll wake up and move. . . .

This thread is great!! Here I go...a few too many cups of coffee...medium burger...hot dog on way more than one occasion...soft serve ice cream...forgot the prenatal 3 times in one week...and soft cheese. Yummmmm :)

Sushi! Not constantly and not the raw types... but I can't help myself. There's a great sushi and chinese buffet near my MW's office so we stop for a meal after my appointments. I usually only have a few pieces before I hit the buffet.

9jawife - cold deli meats aren't recommended during pregnancy, something about listeria bacteria being common, which can cause MC. Though it's always followed up by saying it should be fine if you heat it up really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->