• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confessions of a pregnant woman

I can't stop eating, grrrrr. Trying to hold out until dinner :). Also had 2 very naughty diet cokes yesterday :)

just read through the last few pages on this thread to catch up, i now want a coffee, McDonalds, a massive bag of plain crisps, wine gums and im also now comtemplating setting up a little bit of a 'trail' for OH to follow when he gets in from work tonight for a bit of :sex: lol

I just ate a whole pack of Jam cream biscuits and I can't guarantee that I won't demolish an Easter egg later on.

How I have managed to only put weight on my bump is beyond me

I just ate a whole pack of Jam cream biscuits and I can't guarantee that I won't demolish an Easter egg later on.

How I have managed to only put weight on my bump is beyond me

i've managed to drop a dress size in terms of jeans!!!!!! i'm a little freaked out as i struggle to loose weight normally!

I too have just eaten a packet of biscuits! I do feel a bit sick now though!

Chinese for dinner, and we really over ordered for 2 people!

have not been taking my prenatals at all! :( I'm feeling uber guilty but I'm feeling really healthy and happy... Baby's kicking like crazy!
almost to the 3rd trimester and not doing very good with pregnancy rules. I take baths almost daily, ate some chevre cheese yesterday.... ugh

Chinese for dinner, and we really over ordered for 2 people!

I had fish and chips for tea but I har backache today so am contemplating a Chinese tonight.

I've turned into such a fatty

OK sounds gross... but it's not. Honest! I thought I'd stick it in here basically to see if I'm being a minger.

I drink a lot of fizzy water - at least 2L per day, along with my morning coffee (just the one!) and a couple of glasses of any random fruit juice (not pineapple). Anyway - as Bumpster is squishing my bladder I'm peeing every hour at least. My pee is clear and doesn't smell (in fact it's so dilute there's no colour that you can see really)... apart from the first wee post-morning-coffee - then it smells of coffee...

The long and the short of it is at home I don't always flush the loo when I pee (I ALWAYS DO AT WORK - I'M NOT A COMPLETE SKANK!). I do dry myself with loo roll, but I only use a couple of sheets (I'm from Yorkshire!) as I only need to dab myself dry (having properly finished and all)... and so there's not a lot of chance of me clogging the loo with used paper. The most pee's I've had before flushing is 5. Yes I have counted.

So.... am I gopping mare?

Not at all! I never flush a wee at home if I'm alone cos I need to go every 30 mins !

My friend's family have a sign above their toilet saying 'iIf it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down' :haha:

Xxx

ok, hear goes...I am due July 2nd, it seems so close yet so far away:wohoo:...But.....The closer it gets the more nervous I get. This will be DS2(#2 for me and #1 for DH)our first son is 13yrs. old and loves DH(he is the only father he knows)...I am kind of worried(would never admit this to DH) that he will change towards DS1 once DS2 gets here, maybe its just my nerves, but that's just how I feel. So I am both excited and nervous, but I know it would really break my heart to think their relationship would change:cry:
We have 3DD's between the boys and I never felt like this with them!

I want noodles now! Chicken picante! lol:)

I had salad for lunch followed by a dark chocolate magnum :), yum:). And have now had a few Pringles too :)

This has been a terrible weekend for eating, and I have today off so it continues! I had a good start with oatmeal for breakfast, then McDonald's bcaon egg mcMuffin and hash brown for second breakfast (which I did share with LO).. Followed by some easter chocolate and now I'm having root beer and chips (and it's lunchtime).

i wanted a chocolate fudge cake today but didnt have the ingredients in to make one so i just ate half a tub of fudge icing instead :blush: my waistline is going to hate me once this LO is born!

Ok, time to confess:) I love to eat extra cheesy with large noodle mac n cheese, the Kraft boxed powdered one!! I eat it for breakfast sometimes because I think about it in the middle of the night! Then today, I broke down and went and got a Cousins Sub sandwich after a week of craving it. I just wanted the turkey with extra mayo! I wish there was nothing wrong with cold lunch meat, because for some reason pregnant women crave sandwiches!!! And I will admit.... I loved every single bit of it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->