• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confessions of a pregnant woman

Ohhh. I love velveeta shells and cheese!!!

Today I managed to go grocery shopping without caving and buying a ton of the discount Easter chocolates! It was sooo hard!

I made hubs get me a Mexican pizza from Taco Bell.. I don't really even like Taco Bell! lol

I caved on the Easter candy too! Reese's eggs and Cadbury chocolate mini eggs-uuugh!

I ordered a take away last night which i really shouldn't have done :(

but the pizza and cheesy chips was just too hard to resist ... just not the same making home made ones!!!!

I walked straight past out fruit bowl and straight to the biscuit cupboard :0(

I had a new malteser bar & quite a bit of toblerone :). And I have profiteroles for after dinner :)... I am trying to be good, but chocolate is just irresistible!

I had a rant on facebook because oh didnt get me a big enough egg for easter :haha:

Milkybar rabbit, Chicago town pizza and about to have some cookie cake. So bad. Easter is hard during pregnancy!

xxx

I nabbed some chocolate eggs from the human resources office at work :)

Hey ladies who like chocolate! Here's a study which shows chocolate consumption may ward off pre-eclampsia!
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2901253/

I have been eating kempswhich ice cream sandwiches like crazy. The ones that have ice cream and chocolate chips between two chocolate chip cookies! Yuuuummmmm

Hi Ladies.

I think the worst thing I have done (apart from forgetting my vitamins on an almost daily basis) is drink too much fruit juice and not eating enough fruits and veggies. There is a big part of me that's mad with myself and another part (just as big) that reminds me women did things years ago and had healthy pregnancies.

Enjoyed reading through all the posts, took about 90 minutes though. :haha:

It's 6pm and raining outside so I'm currently snuggled up in bed with my iPad eating dark chocolate whilst typing this out!

Raining here too. I have been munching all day (although I have tried to eat good stuff) and am going out to dinner in less than an hour :)

I just bought myself a crate of low alcohol beer....

(... is that cheating?)

I've been eating ice cream every day since I remembered there is a big tub of it in the freezer..

Went to a children's birthday party yesterday.

Much cake was consumed...

I'm having a salmon salad for tea & I'm going to have hard boiled eggs with it that are still a bit runny in the middle.....the only naughty thing I have done so far!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->