Confused about Af

babysalazar1

Reaction score
I have a question for anyone Af was here on Dec. 30 until Jan. 3rd so here we are in Feb so does the Jan. one count as Jan Af or Dec. Af :shrug:

Don't think of AF belonging in a certain month...count by days. So the first day of your cycle is the first day of your period. So CD1 was Dec.30. Have you had another period since Dec 30th??

Mine kind of fell the same in November 2012.

28th Nov to 2nd Dec my next AF came 3rd Jan 2013 and current one 4th Feb.
Like mama2four said ur AF doesn’t belong to a month in particular it’s a cycle length. My average cycle length is 32 day but I have known to of had a 36 day cycle.

Hope that helps. :flower:

I was gonna say exactly what the other girls have said - you can't go by months...It's not important as the number of days between periods.
February is a shorter month in general, so everything tends to mess up around that month anyways.
If your last period was Dec 30th, depending on your length of cycles, you should be due for your next one like...Any day now?
Good luck!

Don't think of AF belonging in a certain month...count by days. So the first day of your cycle is the first day of your period. So CD1 was Dec.30. Have you had another period since Dec 30th??

No i havent i went to see doc on the 22 and she ordered a blood test for the 24 and it was neg, If Af dont come by 10 ill go back to doc.

I was gonna say exactly what the other girls have said - you can't go by months...It's not important as the number of days between periods.
February is a shorter month in general, so everything tends to mess up around that month anyways.
If your last period was Dec 30th, depending on your length of cycles, you should be due for your next one like...Any day now?
Good luck!

Thank you if af dont come by the 10th i guess ill go back to doc but i think :witch: might be around the corner cause im feeling crampy. Me and hubbie are not preventin not trying but would love to see a possitive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->