Confused about dates

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
I usually track my cycles using my Fitbit app.. i have done this for the last 12 months and if I don’t manually input my period start date it will predict the dates for me based on previous cycles.

I know my last definite period was 05/01/2020 and this was a normal period. My February period came earlier than expected (around 31st Jan when should of been 5th Feb) and was very light. I had some spotting for 3 days only when i wiped on 25th Feb.

I got my first BFP in the evening on 5th March. Looking back i have been going off the dates on my Fitbit app thinking that my LMP was 5th Feb but now i am totally doubting myself.

I don’t know which date to count from to work my dates out, do i count from January which would make me around 10 weeks or do i count from February which would make me around 5-6 weeks? I know that i wont know for sure until I have a scan, i have booked a private scan for 30th March but that feels like a million years away!

My first midwife appointment is next Monday, i phoned the doctors on Wednesday to try and bring the appointment forward but the receptionist was having none of it and said i have to wait until the 23rd.

Thinking back to how i was feeling a few weeks before i got my BFP, I was so tired, had a tummy bug, felt nauseous, had bad headaches and had really sore boobs.

My tummy is so bloated that i look like i already have a bump. Ive been going to the toilet regularly (compared to barely going at all pre-pregnancy because of medication i was on). I just don’t know what to think now!

What date do you think i should count from?

Last edited:
Here are some photos of my tummy.. Bloat or bump? I've been going to the toilet regularly so idk if it could be bloat or not? My tummy is the main thing making me think I'm further on than I originally thought. Driving myself mad :(

One pic is of me normal and the other I'm breathing in!

rsz_1img_20200315_125015.jpg rsz_1img_20200315_125024.jpg

I am not sure about which date you should go by but the bloat is very real during the first trimester so it could just be that but you will know more after your scan. Sorry I know March 30th feels forever away but it will be here before you know it!

Had my midwife appointment on Friday over the phone, got my booking in appointment next Monday over the phone. The midwife advised me to count from 5th January but I won't know for sure until I have my scan. The scan I had booked in privately for next Monday has been cancelled due to the virus so I don't have a clue when my first scan will be now :( all this time ttc and finally get pregnant and can't enjoy it because of everything going on in the world. So sad :(

I'm so sorry you can't fully enjoy this :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->