Confused about my CD

Nixnax

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m putting this question to the floor as I’m hoping someone can help me out.

I really haven’t been tracking anything this month as I was on holiday and just wanted a month off of TTC madness.

So... my LMP was at 11:45 ish PM on 22nd June. I have a 26 day cycle and 12 day LP. I’ve learnt this from a few months of BBT tracking.

Now do I count the 22nd June as LMP or 23rd. It was so close to midnight I’m unsure.

I’m not sure when I ovulated, I think it was the 4th July, but I didn’t use opks or feel much (I put an opk in FF to give me a ball park figure for dpo countdown). Ovulation is normally painful for me. I do remember a dull ache in my left ovary whilst sat on the coach on my way home from holiday.

If I count the 22nd as LMP, then I’m 1 day late. If I count the 23rd then af is due today.

I don’t like to buy tests as I hate seeing a bfn.

How would you ladies track coming on your period so late in the day?

That’s a tricky one hun! Hmm if it was full on AF on the 22nd, I personally think I would count that as CD1 but if it wasn’t til morning, I’d say the 23rd. Darn good question. Either way, good luck :dust:

to be cautious I wouldn't count the 22nd. I'm the same I would be super disappointed to see a bfn, especially if AF started a little later that day!

Good luck :flower:

Thank you. I’m glad I’m not the only one that would be confused by this.

It was bright red heavy spotting/light flow. My whole AF was lighter than normal last month. So I’m tempted to count the 22nd as LMP. I don’t really spot before, my body likes to get on with it lol.

Thanks lil, in theory I should have AF by 11:45ish tonight.

Why can’t my body just do it’s thing in the middle of the day so I know where I am

Nixnax - I'm in a similar boat as you, AF tends to start for me at night... I've just decided that if it's after I fall asleep (or after I should no longer be awake, LOL), I just count the morning after as CD1. Either way, since you don't like seeing negative tests, it would be a good idea to just wait until tomorrow or later, just to be on the safe side. Fx'd for you! :dust:

That is a tricky one if you can hold out I'd do one tomorrow as you say could happen later on, my body is the same always does it at night when I'm a sleep why can't it be normal and do it through the day :haha: good luck hun :dust: xx

Still no AF ladies. If it’s not here in a few hours I’ll test today. I feel super dreadful today, I just want work to be done with already so I can go to bed

Still no AF ladies. If it’s not here in a few hours I’ll test today. I feel super dreadful today, I just want work to be done with already so I can go to bed

Good luck hun fxd for you xx

Still no AF but 2 BFNs! I’m going to try a FRER later! Huff, must stay positive

Fx something shows up on those tests soon! There have been a few ladies recently that didn't start getting positives until after 16 or 17 dpo.

Thank you. I will test again tomorrow morning now, I will be 18dpo then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->