Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

The only interesting thing about them is that even if they are a bad batch, I'd think they'd be equally bad, but they have been progressively getting darker.

It could be that they're accurate, but prone to oversaturation... so maybe the test lines are showing up darker than they SHOULD be, but still able to get darker as your LH increases?

Just guessing, at this point.

That's a really great guess. I think that could make a lot of sense :) DH and I BD last night... so hopefully I'm covered. I still feel like that is a pretty darn late O though. Better late than never!!! I am contemplating running to the store.

Plot twist- just wiped and had a little bit of ewcm with a tiny streak of bright blood in it. (Even took a pic so in a couple days when I doubt myself, I can verify that it actually happened. hahaha. Haven't had mid-cycle spotting in a long time. Maybe I totally did just O!!!

AHHH, so exciting! I bet you did! :happydance:

AHH Low uterus cramping just started back up... feels just like a couple minutes before my AF cramps go full blown. I totally feel like starting AF right now or in a couple hours. Yikes. This is a crappy O if that's what it is!

I thought for sure it would be neg. could be O bleeding. Hopefully!!
I didn't have to do Clomid. I had no trouble conceiving my first three and took that for granted. This time around took 7 months and then I had MMC and then two cycles later I conceived the twins. My dr suggested Clomid actually after about 6 months of trying saying that even though I did O Clomid helps women have more viable egg release. I had been temping up to that point and could prove I did O. I told her I preferred to wait. I had my annual scheduled for 6 months later and she said we could start them if we wanted. I just really wanted to wait it out for a bit. I stopped temping at 6 months (originally only did it to see for sure if I was ovulating). Then got BFP which like I said ended in MMC.
I had one cycle after that which I'm pretty sure I didn't O on but wasn't temping because emotionally I couldn't handle it. Them the next cycle got pregnant.
Anyway, that's my story. Clomid has been wonderful for so any people and I think if I hadn't gotten pregnant by my next dr visit I probably would have seriously considered taking it. But I was really concerned about age gap with my kids. But you have to be comfortable and do what feels best for you and your family.

Pos opk late in cycle are also associated with pregnancy as lh and hcg mimic each other. Coupled with the spotting, I vote for a possible pregnancy.

Kazy the fact that you effortly conceived 3 completely blows my mind. I always thought it would be that way, since that's what we learn as kids. I feel like infertility should be discussed more in school so when we grow up ad have trouble getting pg we don't feel so fricken alone! Anyway, glad you didn't have to do the clomid, as i feel like anything that messes with hormones is just like a gamble of releasing a monster or something. I don't want to be any worse if an emotional wreck!

As much as I know I should just quit opk testing, it's kind of a fun science experiment! I'm all abut experiments. :)

Sea salt, as much as I wish I could take some hope from your post, I don't feel pregnant In The least :/ just the same discomfort low in y uterus. I'm getting soooo annoyed! And I lost 4-5 lbs... Lol, I'd think I'd be gaining instead!

Hi beeptime,

I just wanted to say hello and good luck. I noticed that you have also been trying for about 3 years. It will be 3 years TTC #1 for us in June. We were able to conceive once but it sadly ended in miscarriage. We are in our 3rd TWW after LAP surgery and I believe I'm 7 dpo. I've been getting really down and have considered giving up TTC altogether just to have a normal life again. I thought you might be feeling the same after trying so long and I just wanted to offer some encouragement and let you know that you aren't alone :). Good luck on your BFP!

P.S. I've also heard that positive OPK can be pregnancy but 6 dpo would be kind of early for a BFP on any device.

Hi Lilsoybean! Thanks for stopping by to send your encouragement. I'm sorry to hear that you've been trying for so long as well! I'm very sad to hear that you've had a mc, but happy to hear that you CAN get Pg :) :) :) That's the first step! Finger crossed that we don't have to wait much longer, but honestly I expect to.

I know 6dpo would be too early for pretty much any test, but that was days ago. I'm now 9dpo (according to what I thought my original O was) and just took another positive opk about 10 mins ago. :/ I think like Dill said, I may have just gotten an overly sensitive pack of tests prone to over saturation. ... who knows really. All I know is that I don't know anything. BUT maybe I JUST ovulated like yesterday, or maybe my body is in a constant state of trying and that's why I have the high LH and pos opk?

I have a list of symptoms from my 2WW when I was pregnant with my daughter 3 years ago, weirdly (and probably because I just wanted to pee on something!) I took an OPK at 6DPO and it was positive. I then got my BFP on a FRER 3 days later. So fingers crossed this is a good sign for you! 😁

Citylily, congrats on your 3 year old BFP :) Out of curiosity what were your TWW symptoms?

I just wanted to take a minute to whine and complain. I am sooooo tired of the mix of feelings I've been having. It's making me sad. Like I feel SUCH pity for myself right now. Still having the aches and cramps in my low uterus. Very low and centered, some times a very dull ache, the next minute very crampy. One minute feels like af, the next minute totally doesn't. And my low back feels like a mix of dull ache, cramps, and butterflies ? And my hips, feel like pain and butterflies. Like restless leg syndrome, the need to move all the time. I just am feeling sooooo sorry for myself. It's making me grumpy. Like I'm pouting about it. Freak... I thought I'd whine online to you ladies rather than annoying the heck out of my husband. :(

Ah beep time. It's ok to have moments like these. TTC is so incredibly hard to wait out. Praying you have peace soon and answers to what's going on with your body.
Vent all you need. That's what this group of ladies is for.

Thank you for understanding!! Like, why the f*** do I have to have to deal with having intense cramps for a few days of the month, then bleed for a week, AND have constant dull aches and cramps for weeks in-between? Do cysts feel like constant dull aches and cause back pain? I'm trying to figure out what the alternative reasons may be.

Hiya beeptime aw hun sound like your not having a goodtime at all! *hugs*
On the upside tho it could be possible pregnancy! If your all about science experiments take a HPT and just ''see''....I'm curious too lolz!

LOL ezbabydust, you can't trick me into it! I'm only 9dpo if I ovulated the first time and 1dpo or so if I O'd when any of these crazy OPKs were positive. I don't think I'm preg. For sure. Def not pg. But I will keep this updated as to when I finally start AF to see which was my actual O. I'm due in 7 days.

Also, I have a question. I used to track my CM so I'm super familiar with it, however since I've quit trying, I've quit tracking. Yesterday on 8dpo(according to when I *thought* I O'd) I had a glob of ewcm with a tiny streak of bright blood. And the ewcm has since vanished. SOoooooo, my initial thought was that I maybe I WAS actually Oing yesterday because of the blood and the EWCM, but then I realized the EWCM only lasted about an hour, but usually EWCM around O lasts for days. Any opinions on EWCM...?

Loool my trick failed!!one can only try!lol
....But yh I got my bfp 9dpo with my youngest bubby...I'm just saying...putting it out there ;)
On the topic of ewcm with a glob of blood in it ..could be ib going from if you ovulated a few days ago...or it could be ovulation bleeding but that sounds unlikely tbh becuase it went! Sorry to not be much help! Have u any symptoms since that ewcm with blood in it?x

Haven't had anything new or different. Just the same crampy/achy uterus, cramps/achy lower back, and tightness/butterflies in my hips. LoL. I wish I had symptoms I could report. I just don't think this cycle is THE cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->