Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

One thing I just noticed right now is my cheeks feel so hot. Not the rest of me, I'm comfortable. My house is even a little cooler than usual, but my cheeks are soo warm. I just looked in the mirror and they are bright red. I'd definitely imagine this is a hormonal thing. Doesn't ever happen unless my body is overheating. ...I just need to really read up on hormones and figure out what they all do and what kind of physical changes they cause. :) I need a "Hormones for Dummies" book! LOL

I think you should take a pregnancy test. Period and pregnancy cramps are very similar. And cm can change a lot from day to day after conception. As for weight, you wouldn't gain any from being pregnant yet.
I hope you are! You should check

I really think you should test! I'm testing tomorrow (28th) at 9dpo again, sooooo hoping for that BFP! I know 9dpo is early, but I've had one before, so...!!! Here is the list of symptoms with my last pregnancy :) loads and loads of luck to everyone!

1DPO- cramping, gas, vivid dreams
2DPO- cramping, gas, vivid dreams.
3DPO- Vivid dreams, peeing a lot in the night, heartburn.
4DPO- Vivid dreams, abdominal twinges, heartburn.
5DPO- Vivid dreams, twinges, cramping, weepy, gas.
6DPO- Vivid dreams, twinges, dark OPK, bb twinges, headache, backache (Lower left), lots of nausea pm.
7DPO- Vivid dreams, angry! A little nausea pm.
8DPO- Vivid dreams, heavy feeling boobs, mild cramps, mild headaches, mild nausea.
9DPO- Vivid dreams, achey boobs and faint BFP with a FRER and FMU!
10DPO- BFP
11DPO- BFP
12DPO- digi BFP!

Thank you for posting your symptoms! Are any of those matching up with how you're currently feeling? I can't wait to hear how it goes. Best of luck with your morning test! :)

Good morning, just checking in. Still no symptoms. Just the same cramps. Will be taking another opk this afternoon. I feel like it finally might be negative.

How many DPO are you now? When are you testing? I'm testing first thing in the morning, eeeeeek! I'm so scared of a bfn. How did the opk go?

I am currently 10dpo of my original thought O.... or I have no idea, maybe I still haven't O'd? I just took another dollar tree OPK of a different lot# incase my other batch was just bad, but it is still quite positive. Today is my 6th pos opk. :/ Still no symptoms. Same cramps are still sticking around. Also took a pg test since it was just a buck, and that was very negative. Not surprised at all, and the BFN didn't even hurt my feelings, because I so don't feel pg at all. Still contemplating my OPK results. Now its def way late in my cycle to be getting positives signaling O. I'm due to start in 6 days.

Fingers crossed for your test tomorrow! I can't wait for the update. No pressure though, I hate pressure. :)

Attachments

• IMG_2624.jpg
    IMG_2624.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 11
So odd! I've never heard of this before. If AF hits on time, I'd chalk it up as a fluke, unless it keeps going next cycle. Otherwise, it might be time to go in for blood tests/hormone panels.

:( I've already had my hormones tested before. Everything came up fine. Guess I'm just a mystery.

Last month, I had the urge to POAS and the only thing I had was a Dollar Tree OPK. It came up positive a few days before AF, so of course I had a little hope that I was pregnant. But if an OPK is showing positive and you're pregnant, than a HPT would be positive as well. I found out the hard way that you have a lh surge before AF comes. I hope this isn't the case for you! Good luck and keep us posted!

That was then, and this is now... Your hormones can change any time, and something is definitely up if you're having such extended LH surges! It could turn out to be harmless, but maybe it's something that's affecting your efforts to ttc, so it'd be worth knowing about if it doesn't clear up on its own within the next couple of cycles.

IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE *announcer's voice*, I read the men also produce LH. So, I had my hub take a dollar tree OPK thinking that if it is just an overly sensitive test, it would pick up his hormones. I was definitely expecting at least a line... but nothing. Stark white negative. It was fun to switch roles and be urging HIM to take the test this time. "Do you have to pee yet?" LOL. He always puts sticks on the toilet for me to pee on and insists I take them. He soooo wants to be a daddy .

And yes, Dill. I do agree that I should go get another round of blood tests for my hormones. :(

Haha oh goodness, LOVE the experiment! And interesting results. Hmmmmm.

I'm sorry I'm still talking about this, but at least I'm entertaining myself. :) I think this is sooooooo cool! So last night, I made another pass through the bathroom after hubby took the OPK and saw a faint faint line!!! OPK picked up my hubby's LH!!!! YAY! How cool is that! Maybe he will be ovulating soon! LOL!!!

As for me, I will be taking another silly OPK this afternoon. Hubby said, "Maybe you are having a long surge and have been spewing eggs all over the place!" Hahaha. If only.....

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 15
I couldn't help myself, I just pictured a spawning salmon... eggs everywhere... hahaha. Maybe he's right?

Surprise, surprise, another Positive OPK today. Must just be spewing eggs all over the place. AF better watch out, due in 5 days, I might just spew eggs all over her too.

Well, I was feeling hopeful and tested this morning at 9DPO with FMU and it was a :bfn: I might test again tomorrow, do you think there's still hope?
I have no idea what could be going on with all your + OPKs?!!! Very weird! When are you doing a HPT?

Sorry Beeptime, I misread your update with a BFN. Wah, I'm sorry. I have no idea what could be going on, but I laughed at the thought of 'spewing eggs everywhere!'
I kinda wish I had some OPKs left just to see what happens if my hubby takes one!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->