Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

Yep, we've decided on a first and middle! My mother says we're cruel, and my aunt thinks we're joking, but everyone else seems to approve. They all love the middle name, since it honors my deceased uncle and hubby's deceased grandfather!

We want Dylan James as the first and middle. :D

Because of our last name, hahahahahaha.

Well, there is an intentional joke there.

Dylan ... Pickel ...

See, I think thats AWESOME. I got playful jabs about my name (I have a similar..... style) all my life and I still love my name.

I figure if he's going to get teased anyway, why not roll with it? I think trying to pretend that he won't be teased doesn't do him any favors. Heck, I've never known a kid to NOT get teased about their name at some point, regardless of the name. (I heard plenty about my maiden name, and it's not even really very tease-able.)

So yeah, Mom thinks I'm terrible, Aunt thinks I'm joking, sister thinks it's in poor taste, but everyone else seems to generally support it, for the most part.

I, for one, think it's awesome. xD I don't think that makes me a terrible mom-to-be!

No it makes you an awesome, laid back mama which is exactly what more kids need XD. Did you ever watch the Rugrats? It was my favorite show growing up and the baby was named Dill Pickles XD I always loved it.

Some of the kids I used to babysit watched it, so I have some vague memories of there being some pickles in the show. That's the only factor that makes me LESS enamored of the name, haha.

Meh, the show is so old it's not like his friends are going to know the connection :p

This is true! But a friend of mine has already suggested that we name boy #2 Tommy.

IDK, I'm tempted by the $100 offered to me to go with Brandon... ;)

Mother-in-law decided to get drunk with one of her friends and then they both ganged up on a pregnancy-related FB post of mine to harass us about our name choice. Way to be mature, MIL!

Are we ever going to see Beep again? :(

WHAT??!?!? What blanking Bs. I would cut a word-for-female-dog. I'm sorry Dill :( And I'm wondering the same thing honestly. :( BEEP WHERE ART THOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->