Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

Boo, I'm sorry citylily :( 9dpo is way early though. But still, just seeing the bfn sucks!!! I don't know if I'm even going to test again. I think I must have just had a super late O and will end up with a late AF. So I'm sure I have a couple more weeks of waiting for Af :/

It might not hurt to pick up a couple of the 99-cent cheapies at Walmart (no need for a 50pack of wondfos *cough* *cough*) and try one now, and one in a week!

So, another positive OPK today, but not quite as dark as yesterdays. Blah blah blah.

And something kind of exciting, I got my very first ever evap on an HPT! I am 10000% sure it was an evap as the line wasn't quite the appropriate size, but it was still fun because it gave me SOMETHING to look at!! Finally! Haha... simple joys. I've always read this forums and been like, "Evap? WTH is an evap?" I get it now! Part of the club!

Nope sorry, already took out that wretched trash. But you can totally trust me on this!

Pink. Don't worry your little heart out. It was an evap, I promise! I can find a picture similar to it online if you want to see?

Yes! I've never heard of the "thin line" evaps on pinkies before, so I'd love to see what you're referring to. :D

Just an update. Another positive OPK today, though slightly lighter than 2 days ago. And another BFN hpt. I've apparently been extra moody lately. My DH told me that his feelings were hurt about me being so grumpy toward him lately. And today I went to my new bank, and they wouldn't give me a credit card. I have a $5000 limit at my other bank, my DH makes $60k/ year but since I go to school Mon-Fri and only work an the weekends, I'm not personally making enough money for a credit card.?!! Oh yeah, I have stellar credit too! I left almost in tears and took it wayyy too personally. Then it turned to anger...very unreasonable. I am at a point in my life that I am the most responsible I've ever been, and NOW I can't have a credit card? All I was trying to do, was to sort out everything to have it all in one bank and not spread out over several. UGH! I'm about due for PMS, so that explains it I guess!

How's everyone else?

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Beeptime! Sucks that your bank is being jerky about a credit card. I can understand why you'd be upset.

Just being hit with the normal PMS-moodiness. How are you doing, Dill?

Pretty crappy, tbh. I feel out. :( Absolutely nothing on this morning's test, even though my sense of smell is so strong that it's driving my crazy. I can't bear to eat the salad I brought to work for lunch because the dressing (MY FAVORITE) makes me feel sick every time I catch a whiff of it. And now my boobs are so sore that my underarms are tender and achy, and so heavy-feeling that my back is killing me. Hubby commented out of the blue the other night that my nips looked big and sore. Guh!

Wow.... I'm still really hopeful that you ARE pg. You're symptoms seem to be undeniable to you. That's why tests suck so much!!! All it takes is for one test to tell you NO and you feel completely down and out. It's so unfair! That's why I hate testing. I always prefer to just wait for AF, but this cycle has just been, different. So I consulted this forum, which has made me even more crazy. I've always noticed the more time I spend on this site, the more depressed I get. I usually try to just avoid it. EVEN though I wasn't even trying or hoping for this cycle, now that I've invested so much time into this site, I'm just totally consumed and depressed again.

I just scheduled a DR apt, for March! So far! But hopefully it will reveal a simple hormonal imbalance or something?

Its even worse when it's just a constant stream of negative tests. It's why I keep telling myself I'll wait to 14dpo, and then I cave, and waste a ton of tests, and just get increasingly depressed.

Bleh.

I personally find the forums helpful. I don't really have anyone I can obsess with IRL! My sister has experience with MCs, but also already has 3 kids of her own, and a busy schedule, and just doesn't have time to listen to me. Hubby gets depressed when I try to talk to him about it. It's nice to have other women who understand and can offer support.

...and on the other hand, it can also be depressing sometimes when I slog through a ton of posts about BFPs, especially on early DPO HPTs. I am genuinely happy for each positive, but it hurts a little, sometimes. It's the same way when I go on my favorite HPT gallery site. Happy for the women who are excited about testing positive... and secretly a little envious when it's an unmistakable positive at, say, 7dpo.

But if it was just me obsessing alone in my little brain, I think I would just give up on the whole mess entirely and label myself deficient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->