Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

Lol! Your body has heard your request and is trying to grant it. May your AF be ever kind my friend *bow*.

Ok sorry. I don't know what that was. It seemed funnier in my head.

So in other news, my turd (the horse in my profile pictures, who happens to be much bigger and nastier now) is going back to full time training tomorrow and I will miss him.

I will NOT miss being woken at 2 am by him using his feeder as a drum.

I will NOT miss finding him with his front hooves over the fence like a dog.

I will NOT miss his biting, thieving, manipulative ways.

But I will miss my boy and the daily entertainment.

Hello ladies! I have spent this beautiful Saturday reading through this enormous post! It has helped me so much in so many ways. This is my first month TTC and I have struggled with no one who is aware/supportive, and I have seen how wonderful you all have been to each other! I hope I can join this club!! I just joined the site to reply so I have to navigate more, but I hope to hear back soon!!

Hehe hi shanis :) I think I speak for everyone when I say that anyone kind and with a bit of a twisted sense of humor is always welcome. TeIl us about yourself.

Have to have a sense of humor at all times! Otherwise life is boring :winkwink: I am 26 years old, married this past May and with DH for 8 years! I have endometriosis so I am hoping it doesn't hurt my chances (doctors say it should be fine). Hoping for a BFP in 11 days!

Endo is terrible but it's SO great that your doctors are optimistic :) I hope you get your BFP! Also congratulations on your upcoming anniversary!

I NEED MORE BEEP IN MY LIFE.

As for me, no signs of the morning sickness or exhaustion letting up yet. I spent most of my morning puking (including at work!) and had to nap in a coworker's office over lunch again.

My next appointment is tomorrow. I think we may be doing the Panorama blood test, so fingers crossed that baby has normal results, and we have the added bonus of an early gender result! :D

I did the Panorama blood draw on Tuesday. Now we wait!

Hey all! So I am in my first cycle of trying for #2. I am not doing any temping or OPK's, just like last time. Based on timing of tests, I seem to have O'd on cd7 or so when I got pregnant with my daughter. Basically right when my period ended lol. I got my period on December 14 and got a BFP on January 4. Anyone else have an early O?

The amount of time it takes to get results varies. I think the company claims about 5 business days or something along those lines, but my clinic says it's more like 7-10 business days. They're expecting to probably get them by the end of next week.

YAAAAAAASSSSS CALLED IT!!!! omg dill i'm so excited for you. Boys are amazing. You're going to have so much fun.

It's what we were hoping for! The family is stoked, minus my sister, who is going absolutely insane over it (she's really upset because the family will "love him more" than her three girls... whatever).

Oh for the love of Pete. Your sister can shove it. I'm sure your family has more humanity and self awareness than that. I'm SO SO excited for you. That's amazing :)

The rest of my family is awesome, although I will admit that they are extremely excited for the first grandson!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->