Confused on due date :)

16monthsapart

Reaction score
Hey ladies some help would be nice :) i started af on 5/19 along with birth controll, stopped the bc around 2 weeks later and started bleeding june 3rd for 4 days. I know stopping the bc midcycle isnt a good thing but... I had a feeling and started testing everyday, On july 1st i had a very faint BFP i mean very faint on frer and a few $tree ones, a few hours later i had a positive 1-2 on clearblue with a few follow up test just to make sure. EDD is around 3/10/17 but i dont think its right because its going off the june period from me stoppin bc. First dr appt isnt until aug 2nd :( no symptoms or anything so far and supposedly around 7+ weeks.

I may be wrong (the doctor can tell you more) but bc works by telling your body not to ovulate. Then the break through bleeding you had after stopping the pill would be your last period. You would not have ovulated before then.

That being said, you may not be as far along as you think because who knows when you ovulated after your bleeding. The doctor will be able to tell you more after running some tests.

Thats what i was thinking :) i just thought it was odd that a frer had super squinters and a cb digi pkcked it up a few hours later

I would say July 1st is approx 10dpo so 14dpo or 4 weeks would be July 5th so you would be 7 weeks tomorrow. I did 10dpo at July 1st since that was the first day of a positive hpt and it was faint but you could have been 8-10 dpo then so you may be around 6weeks 4days to 7 weeks based on estimates. So you are almost 7 weeks pregnant but conceived almost 5 weeks ago. You always add 2 weeks to conception time frame. So the cycle you conceive for dating purposes you are already 2 weeks pregnant the day you ovulate basically. Hopefully that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->