Confused!

TracyHopes

Reaction score
Hi everyone I haven't been on here in so long! Well here's my deal, I have a little boy who's 26months. We aren't TTC but NTNP we did the deed around OV and that was over 2 weeks ago ive had so many symptoms with tiredness being the main and ridiculous skin! I've had 3 BFN but AF is due tomorrow or next day and I don't think she will make an appearance. Just want to no what u think and if there's anyone in the same boat? I personally would be thrilled to have another little one but my hubby is not fussed (not against it but not wanting another just yet) xx

Tracy your hubby sounds like mine, our DS is 3 and hubby was keen to wait until he is 7/8 - this would make me 37/38 and the kids would have nothing in common with such a big gap. I've pretty much said its in the next 18 months or never, he's not against the idea but definitely not desperate for no 2 either! Men! Hope you get the result you want x

They r a pain sometimes lol. I would have another tomorrow if I could lol. Well feeling crampy today and tired think AF is on way 😫 testing tomorrow tho xx

Boo to the BFN! Hubby agreed with me stopping BC with a view to us 'trying' after Christmas..... If it happens before then it's his own fault for not pulling out lmao x

Omg we r too alike after our BFN today... We had the talk.... Officially TTC after Christmas!!! Eeek! Xx

Exciting times!! Although we not 'trying', I'm feeling a little consumed with the whole desperately wanting another baby thing. I suppose I feel if were not trying there's less pressure.... although i am constantly thinking about getting pregnant lol x

Lol yea hubby promised after Christmas and I've gone crazy already..... Baby fever haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->