Confused ?

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
Since yesterday I been getting these instant EVAP looking lines :wacko: af is due tomorrow or Wednesday , surely if they where the start of a bfp, they would be a bit more clear? considering I'm 11/12 dpo, do you reckon it could just be a bad batch of tests ?

I hope you can see what I can ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 77
I definately see something! Dont worry about how dark the lines are at this stage just look to see if they get darker over the next few days x

I definately see something! Dont worry about how dark the lines are at this stage just look to see if they get darker over the next few days x

Yes there's definitely something there, just fort if it was a bfp it would be a tad more clearer ?, When these test dry it's REALLY noticeable , I'm just worried it's a bad batch of tests
Here,s an edit of the pic I just posted ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 25
Mine are looking like that too and af is due anytime now.

Fingers crossed for you! xxxx

I see three lines on the one where youve changed the colours? Maybe try a different test :) good luck

Hi I see the lines. Hope they are the start of your :bfp:

I did get a dodgy batch of blue handle tests a couple of months ago and now test on two different brands just to be sure

I see it! I would try a different kind of test, like a Walmart of Dollar Store, just to see what might happen. Looks like the beginning of a bfp to me though!! :flower:

Hi I see the lines. Hope they are the start of your :bfp:

I did get a dodgy batch of blue handle tests a couple of months ago and now test on two different brands just to be sure

I think I have a dodgy batch tbh, plus strong af cramps! Ugh!

I see the lines hun though I'm the same as cbeary I had some dodgy tests 2 cycles ago. Good luck xxx

Stalking, mytime. PS I found you.

Hay tank!!! How's you? And the pregnancy? , hope all is well !! ... I think got a bad batch of tests, as I couldn't try as such this cycle, and was way out from O when we did dtd due to certain test being done, but next month I'm getting that bfp ! XxxX

That sucks. I HATE evaps!!!!!!!

I'm doing well, and so is the peanut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"