Confused???

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Sweetie, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Sweetie

Sweetie DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!

So I generally have a 28 day cycle. I had my daughter almost 3 months ago. I had AF visit on or before Sept 4 (can't remember if it started or ended on for sure) and now NOTHING!!! WTH is going on???

OH and I aren't quite trying yet BUT we're also not preventing and we do tend to be quite umm... "busy":blush:
    Wanted to add that a couple of times I have thought that AF was comming but nothing has happened??

2. DaniGirl

DaniGirl Mommy to Anderson

:test: 3 months after having a baby, you are probably very fertile!!

3. HatterasSarah

HatterasSarah Mom of 1 boy =)

are you breastfeeding? Normally breastfeeding will make you not have a period.

4. Sweetie

I am partially, What I don't get is why after I've had one AF would it disappear again???
    Does this happen often? And any ideas why I might be feeling like she's coming but getting nothing??? I so don't get it???

5. Sweetie

I did one the other day and it was funny looking... The control line was there and then the pregnancy line was half... but not really solid kinda swirly??? It wasn't FMU either. I did another one the next day, again not FMU and it didn't come up with even the control line, so a dud I guess...