Confused...

iloveikea

Reaction score
My baby is 11m old and still breastfeeds several times a day and night, AFs not returned yet. Baby is quite demanding and we've only had sex twice since the birth :blush: once in feb and once about 2wks ago (sometime between 15-23 May, didn't make a note on the calendar lol)

Anyways I've been feeling odd, my nipples are really sore, been craving carbs and feeling so bloated, and very emotional over the last week or so, crying at nothing. Not sure if its AF gearing up to return or if there's a chance I'm pregnant? If pregnant would a test show positive yet? Whats the best brand/ make to try?

in theory a test could show up 6 to 10 days past ov. So yet you could possibly get a positive now.

you can get first response tests which pick up a small ammount of hcg. but sorry I am no expert. I am sure someone will comment with a better ansewr for you soon xxx

If you were pregnant you should get a positive pregnancy test by now. It's been almost a month since you think you BD. The recommendation is 18 days past ovulation. And that usually will give you a dark line. Every woman is different though. If you are wondering take a test. Brands really don't matter that much but the top 5 (blue inks because they say they are more accurate): EPT, Clear Blue Easy, target one step, fact plus 1-step, cvs early result (walgreens I think..). I use cheapies of the internet Wondfo they are FDA approved and most medical offices use those. And my both my sis got positives before AF was due. *shrugs* it's all kind of a guessing game. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->