confuzzled

xdaniellexpx

full time mummy and pregx
Reaction score
hi ladies i am goin 2 convert 2 coth bumming not till june next year as am with mil at the min and it would be 2 much washing i would love 2 tho. i have a few question but
how do they work
were does the poop go do u just wash it
what 1s 2 start with izzy will be 1 and i will be preg hopefuly
are the bulky ha
any other adives please ladies xxx:happydance::shrug:

how do they work depending on the type lol some work as easy as a disposable these are called AIO ( all in ones ) some have inserts that you stuff ( pockets ) some have snap in absorbant bits (all in 2's ) and some are a absorbant insert that just lays in a wrap ( prefolds or Flips )
were does the poop go do u just wash it for a 1 yr old you would be expecting pretty solid poop so you would scrape/rinse off into the toilet then squeeze out the water from the nappy and put it in a bucket till wash day then just put through the machine
what 1s 2 start with izzy will be 1 and i will be preg hopefuly i would start with a trial pack to see what works best for you, most online nappy retaliers will organize a trial pack or if you google Nappicino in your area you should be able to find one to go along where you can get a nappy trial pack that is likely subsidised by your local council
are the bulky hadepending on the brand some can be and others are quite slim fitting, night nappies are always pretty big ive found though lol but i manage to get the boys in jeans with cloth nappies
any other adives please defo research in your area for nappy groups ie Nappicinos or ask your HV if there are mums at the toddler groups who use cloth and find out as much as you can about what kind you like beforehand that way you have somthing to start with and if it doesnt work you can change, DONT please please dont buy alot of nappies of one type before you start using them as you might find they dont fit and may not be able to get your money back on them, even here on the "cloth nappy chathttps://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/155853-fluffy-bum-club-chat-thread.html" thread and "cloth nappy sales board" you will find that mums are saying one thing has been working but suddenly doesnt so they are selling them for another type

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->