Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Gina -- I haven't sent my bead to you yet! I went to the store where i wanted to get one right before xmas but they were closed! And now i haven't left the house in days, since my DS is still quite sick with croup!

So instead, i'm sending lots & lots of positive thoughts & mental vibes your way! Hope this is it for you! Let us know! :baby:

By the way, OH said her bbs feel "full & tender"! :holly: Hope those are good signs!!!!! :happydance:

Oooooh! That sounds exciting snagglepat, hope that you have a safe and quick delivery, if that's where this is heading :)

Good luck, Gina. Sending good thoughts for a joyful labor and delivery.

A bit worried tonight because Maya has her first fever. Its low-grade (101.3 Farenheit) and the doctor's office just said to keep her hydrated. But I'm worried. She doesn't have any other symptoms, just the temperature and general fussiness/sleeping more. Poor baby!

Aww, hope your little one gets through the fever quickly. It's so rough to see them sick when we're helpless to fix them and we can't explain what's wrong and that they'll get better soon. Luckily they won't remember when they're older.

happy new year ladies! i am back from vacation and in the swing of things again. i just completed my 2nd round of iui (i took two insems at the clinic and one at home this cycle). all my numbers were great and the thawed sperm had great readings too.

from the first round of iui last month i've learned to not put stock in any symptoms so i am waiting until 1/15 or my period (whichever comes first)

good luck ladies.

Emily, i hope Maya is feeling better soon! It's quite scary when our LO's are sick. I feel like the worrying is never-ending!

Cranberry -- we are due to test the same day! :thumbup:

Oooh Gina, good luck, hope to hear some news soon.

Welcome to all the newbies (says she, a newbie herself) lol

Getting geared up again to Ov at the end of the week, just waiting to hear from my donor as to what day is best for him (hopefully 2 days this time) I need as much help as possible, due to my age ;)

Have also been checking out fertility clinics for the AMH blood test, and have found one in London that do one for £70, so if I don't get pg this cycle I'm thinking of having one done.

XX

hi ladies and welcome to the newbies:hi:

good luck gina, hope all goes well:baby:

ruby and craneberry - hope you both get your :bfp:. i'm not too far behind you. i had a donation last night and will be testing on 18th jan:happydance:

thanks rosie and ruby. wishing us all patience and sanity during this 2ww

good luck cheshirecat!

Hope we get some more bfps in here this month girls ! :D

Welcome newbies!

Goodluck gals in or almost in the tww!

Lizzie- sorry to hear about you and OH but I hope it's the start of good things for you.

I'm totally obsessing over my boobs!! Every little twinge from one of my ladies and I grab my boob, thinking it's a symptom. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

2WW almost over... testing Sunday or Monday...

I'm totally obsessing over my boobs!! Every little twinge from one of my ladies and I grab my boob, thinking it's a symptom. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I do that all the time, and then wonder why they are so sore, cos I keep prodding them ;)

Good Luck

xx

Let us know how testing goes!! Good luck! :flower:

thanks for all the welcomes. Nothing to report from here, just need to make time to make the call to the docs.... Hopefully tomorrow will be a quieter day at work ??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->