Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

I didn't use softcups (you have to special order them in Canada)... And I also only layed down pretty much to insert because it was on the donor's bathroom floor LOL and then sat/tilted pelvis for a bit usually after each time. So even with leakage (there was plenty for me) you can still get that BFP :D I am still in awe. And sooo tired. And smells are still driving me batty, though I thought it was all in my head until last night.

R0xaNN3, what you are doing is amazing! I wish I had friends like you.

Hi Luna! We missed you! I did sneak a peak at your journal & saw you were enjoying some time with a new friend! :winkwink: Glad you are happy & doing well!! :flow:

Naaxi -- Have you tested again? Have you shared the news with any friends/family yet?

Don't forget to post your news on the January Testing Thread -- So i can add your BFP to the list!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/501109-january-testing-thread-new-year-new-baby-58-testers-11-bfps-so-far-whos-next.html

I tested this morning with a digi and a non digi, both positive!! And no more spotting! I am sooo excited. DH wants to wait for the docs to confirm to tell his kids and they have to be one of the first to know.... But I told the donor and his wife.

Again, still in awe :D

Home insemination is something my OH and I have talked about, but I'm unsure at the moment because It's both of our first times TTC so I'm worried about messing it up!

:hi: Hi Nicolax! Check out this link for some tips on getting started....

https://www.babyandbump.com/assisted-conception/458990-home-artificial-insemination-success-stories-3.html

Plus, you'll find some great advice in here -- But there are alot of pages to read thru! Ask us any questions you may have -- and best of luck starting your journey!

Thank you!
I'll have a look through it with OH when she gets back from making tea haha!

Congrats Naaxi!!! Post your success story in the HOW TO thread when you get a chance!

Sorry I've been MIA lately, girls. My DH just got home from his deployment and I've been struggling a lot with my feelings as we've been getting reacquainted and adjusting to life with a baby and a husband at home. I'm happy of course, but it's a lot of adjusting since I got used to it just being me and Maya. Also, its sort of like I stored up a year's worth of sad feelings from him being gone (and I didn't have time or space to feel them because I had to get on with life) and now they are hitting me all at once.

DH is being lovely and supportive about it all though, so I'm sure we'll come through this adjustment period fine. I just don't have much time to be online at the moment.

love and baby dust to you all!

Emily, so glad to hear your OH is home safely! Is this his 1st time meeting Maya?? I was just recently telling my OH about you & your family & mentioned how i'm sure it will be quite an adjustment going from just the two of you, to the three of you once your husband returns home. You & Maya have been a team & have your routine perfected! :flow:

Enjoy your family... such a blessing he is home with you guys & Maya gets to enjoy her daddy! How long will he be home now, permanently?

:hug:

Thanks Ruby, yes, he's home for good now.

Last night we moved Maya out of the bed (we had been cosleeping) because I wasn't sleeping well due to overcrowding. She spent last night on her crib mattress placed on the floor next to the bed (within arms reach). It worked pretty well actually.

I'm watching DH dress LO as I type. He just put her pants on BEFORE putting on her onesie which snaps at the bottom. I'm waiting for him to realize. LOL just realized.

:rofl: That's so cute.

I'll put my story up as soon as I can get to a computer, I BnB on my phone heehee. I am still in shock. I go to the docs on Monday.

Naaxi, I'm really excited for you. Just think, you may have a cute chubby baby with you on your wedding day!

Yes! I was thinking about that, s/he'll be almost Maya's age if all goes well. Please let all go well! :cloud9:

congrats naaxi.

lots of new faces here.
hope everyone is well. im 15 weeks today and 1 more week til i find out if pink or blue.

would love it to be a girl so i have one of each but to be honest, i ve been having a really rough time with anxiety this past few weeks and was worried all the upset would have effected the baby. thankfully i got to hear the heart beat on wed so im just gratefull all is ok so will be over the moon what ever sex.

would love it to be a girl so i have one of each but to be honest, i ve been having a really rough time with anxiety this past few weeks and was worried all the upset would have effected the baby. thankfully i got to hear the heart beat on wed so im just gratefull all is ok so will be over the moon what ever sex.

Glad everything is great with the baby!

I would love to have a girl, to have "one of each" too... but then on the otherhand i think how awesome it would be for my son to have a brother! Such a special bond! Plus, i've had two psychics tell me the next baby will be a boy...!

Healthy & safe -- All that really matters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->