Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

yeah they are! cant remember where I got mines tho lol, sorry!

Does anyone know if instead cups are available in the UK?? we need everything on our side lol

I'm in the US, but couldn't find them here either....

I ordered them online!

https://www.fertilitysuppliesonline.com/ItemPages/AI.htm

Apparently I can get WalMart to bring them in on special order in Canada. I don't have a credit card so I had to find a way around ordering them online lol. Maybe if you have one there, give them a call and see if they can special order you some :D

Yeah I know where you are coming from, It is ridiculous, You'd think they would understand that it is impossible for some couples to ttc the natural way! I honestly don't know what goes through their minds:wacko:
I have been on a few other sites who also give great advice! I know fertility friends/fertility zone have same sex couples on their forums. I'm not sure where you live, but a few of them have reccomended doing treatment privately in europe(CZ,Denmark, Spain etc), they also have reviews on different clinics in europe. As far as i know the clinics dont have any waiting times and treat same sex couples, single's etc. However I know this won't be a possible soloution for everyone.

Take care, All the best Ronnie x

Hiya,

Just a quickie to let you know our beautiful new son, Brennan Gray was born at 3:52am at home, making a glorious mess of the bedroom carpet but who cares... It was too fast for the pool. Brief story here: https://www.babyandbump.com/home-natural-birthing/524486-our-second-wonderful-home-birth.html

We have a baby boy! He looks just like his sister - the donor's nose seems to dominated once more - and we're over the moon. Woo hoo!

Gina. x

Hiya,

Just a quickie to let you know our beautiful new son, Brennan Gray was born at 3:52am at home, making a glorious mess of the bedroom carpet but who cares... It was too fast for the pool. Brief story here: https://www.babyandbump.com/home-natural-birthing/524486-our-second-wonderful-home-birth.html

We have a baby boy! He looks just like his sister - the donor's nose seems to dominated once more - and we're over the moon. Woo hoo!

Gina. x

CONGRAULATIONS!! :) :)
I bet he's beautiful!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's great news!

I need some advice, during my 2 ww I was cervix checking, I noticed it felt open the whole time. My AF has come to an end but I have brown discharge( sorry TMI) but it's stressing me out! My cervix still feels exactly the same. Any help would be much appreciated!

Good luck all!

Hiya,

Gina. x

Congratulations!!!! :D

Oh Gina, that's wonderful news! Welcome to the world, Brennan Gray!

I have a confession ladies... :wacko:

With who knows how many months until I am TTC, I may have bought a pram :blush:

I fell in love with Silver Cross recently and found one cheap on eBay this morning... couldn't resist placing a bid, thinking it'd go for much more than I bid and it didn't :dohh:

I guess if I don't like it after testing it around my flat, I can always sell it on and get my money back.

Anyone else ever done something like that or am I the only mad one? :haha:

Congratulations Snagglepat :D

Quick question, how long or rather what's the reccommended amount of time you can leave an instead cup inserted once you've inseminated?!? I'm thinking of going on a hunt for one

I have a confession ladies... :wacko: With who knows how many months until I am TTC, I may have bought a pram :blush: Anyone else ever done something like that or am I the only mad one? :haha:

Don't worry -- You're not alone!

We've already painted a nursery for our future baby! Painted it yellow, so it's neutral... and had nice sage green carpeting installed! We set up my son's old changing table & rocking chair in there! Oh, and i bought a really cute wooden/painted winnie the pooh toy box over the summer at a garage sale -- That's in there too! :dohh: My son even calls it "the baby's room." Lol. He has never inquired where the baby is though! :rofl:

I figured if the room looked like a dusty old storage room (like it did several months ago), no baby would choose to pick us (or that room!). I wanted to make it more inviting!

I think all this TTC is making me batty! :wacko:

I would think a couple of hours would be more than enough time. I think I once left one in overnight though. :blush:

*pops in really quickly*

I'd looove to fix my nursery up right now! Not TTC for another three weeks but already have the entire nursery and furniture to-be-purchased drawn up! Hehe

*runs out again*

congratulations gina, thats fab news! :thumbup: i love the name too, might have to put it on my list!:winkwink:

i already have most of the big stuff from my first baby but i put in a bid for a crib on ebay a few months ago.:blush:
i know that i will want one and this was really cheap and in my town so i thought what the hell i'll go for it and store it away. i didn't win though. someone came along at the very last second and outbid me :nope:

i did buy a couple of small things in the sales too. just stuff like extra towels and nappy pants that were going cheap. if it doesn't work out for me i can always sell on or give the stuff to my brothers wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->