Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

hey all nt sure where i fit in round here bin a stalker 4 a while. bt thought i shud finally say 2 u all
x

Hi Gemini :flower:

I've been moving house the last few days and after all that bother with the failed donation last week, it turns out that it wouldn't have made a difference anyway... I still haven't ovulated! I've had pretty stable temps, apart from a small rise this morning, and EWCM for over a week! God only knows what's going on there :wacko:

Me and FOB have decided to take a break from TTC for a couple of months... just to get settled with the new house, he's got work issues and now I need to get to know my cycle again xx

Hi Gemini :flower:

I've been moving house the last few days and after all that bother with the failed donation last week, it turns out that it wouldn't have made a difference anyway... I still haven't ovulated! I've had pretty stable temps, apart from a small rise this morning, and EWCM for over a week! God only knows what's going on there :wacko:

Me and FOB have decided to take a break from TTC for a couple of months... just to get settled with the new house, he's got work issues and now I need to get to know my cycle again xx

You are probably right, there is sooo much going on for you right now, the body is such a "machine," I am sure that you will be back to the TTC boards soon. In the meantime, realx, enjoy the new home and we hope you will read up occassionally on us, we would love to have you and cannot wait till you bust in with your TTC and :bfp: story soon!:hugs:

Did any of you watch the documentary about 'donor 150' last night? Pretty interesting.

No, I didn't watch it. How was it, sum it up??

No, I missed it because I had people over :dohh: I did see one of the girls interviewed last week though and it seemed interesting then.

Yes, I'm definitely still going to be stalking this thread, as well as a few others! I can't help myself :rofl: xx

hi ruby
yeh me + my partner have been trying at home with a donor on and off over the last 3 years with no joy. so am nw gettin myself checked out wit my dr.
thanks for askin hope ur ok
x

hey ladies! sorry i've been MIA...just been super busy around here but i have been trying to stay caught up on your posts:)

WELCOME gemini!! :flower:

not much new to report here...next AI attempt in about ten days so fingers crossed! :winkwink:

baby dust to everyone!! :dust:

thanks faith babes + gl 4 nxt attempt sending you lots of baby dust ***

Hi faithbabies... was wondering where you've been! Remind me... is that guy (we talked about) mailing you sperm? Or did you pick someone else?

Gemini... OH and i have been trying off/on for a few years now... with no luck! Keep us posted what your doctor says.

We are anxiously counting down the days until its time to test! Hoping & praying for our BFP!!!!!!!!

will do ruby got a fone appt on monday 2 discuss my bloods. fingers x'd + sendin lots of baby dust your way

ruby...no maam we found another shipping donor and really like him...the NY guy stopped donating (AGAIN)...he was just too shady for me! do you have a local donor? fingers crossed for your BFP!! :flower:

ruby...no maam we found another shipping donor and really like him...the NY guy stopped donating (AGAIN)...he was just too shady for me! do you have a local donor? fingers crossed for your BFP!! :flower:

Kinda local... he lives 2 hours away (which is the closest donor we've worked with so far!) We like him alot! :happydance:

Gals, I know I haven't been around much and kind of pop in and out of this thread, but just an update. DH and I have been inseminating with his sperm. I got a BFP this week, inseminating worked! Keep the faith everyone and baby dust to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->