Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

c.30 fingers crossed for u hoping this cycle is a lucky one + a big CONGRATS to unapologetik + lots of sticky dust 2 u + 2 every1 else waitin 4 their BFPs.

afm, got the results of my ultrasound scan am all clear + looking fine so my doc says, so have now been referred to the Fertility clinic + have my appt 26/08 so the ball is rolling hopefully in the right direction
xx

Hi guys, just a quick post. I've started a journal on here and I'm using FF to chart online, just wondering how I put both links in my sig? Tried yesterday but don't think it worked. Thanks :flower:

Edit: ah ok, so the journal seems to have worked, will just have a go with the charting url

I inseminated yesterday and today my temp rose from 36.0 to 36.3. I could have ovulated already so must be quite a good timing. Fxed!

Hi guys, just a quick post. I've started a journal on here and I'm using FF to chart online, just wondering how I put both links in my sig? Tried yesterday but don't think it worked. Thanks :flower:

Edit: ah ok, so the journal seems to have worked, will just have a go with the charting url

If you type a phrase, right click it and add a link you can then make it come up with any text you like.

If you look at my signature you will see my journal comes up as the text I have chosen rather than a big long link.

GEMINI, that's GREAT news!! Looking for some great OV and BFP news from you soon! :dust:

LIAN, I think this looks good for catching that egg! FXD. :dust:

How are you doing today TWOMUMS?

Well, it is CD17, and it looks like maybe OV is impending, we saw a very faint pink line on the OPK this morning. Looking like we are going to have a weekend OV, which is GREAT considering delivery of the "donation" is scheduled for 9am on Mon morning. If I test this afternoon and it is darker, we are probably going to change delivery to Sunday.... I soooo hope we are in the chase for the egg this weekend. FXD! :dust:

How are you ladies doing going into the weekend?

mrsmm24...fingers crossed for you! sounds great! :)

lian..sounds like u timed it great! babydust!! :flower: I also loved that movie The Switch...

gemini...you are def headed the right way...closer to your bfp:)

afm, new shipping donor is going to ship to me monday and i will recieve it tuesday...should get lh surge monday but i'm hoping AI on Tues will still be good..what do u think? he cant ship on sundays of course..anyway we are excited...he has had alot of sucess shipping and usually first try:happydance: That would be awesome! lots of prayers this doesnt take too many months...we plan on doing another IUI in about 6 months if home insem has not worked. I really dont want to start going back to clinic.

have a blessed weekend all!! :)

Hi ladies, mind if I join in?

I'm inseminating tomorrow, hope it works.. Good luck to everyone! :)

I have just started a thread in the forum help section suggesting that there should really be a lesbian / gay parents section as we have so many others and nothing for those of us in same-sex relationships.

Seeing as I know there is quite a lof of us in here I thought I would post the thread link so if you agree / disagree or just want to comment then you can do so :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/695004-lesbian-gay-parenting.html

thanks ladies i am taking a (hopefully short) break from ttc as i no i have to lose sum weight b4 the docs wil even treat me so i want to focus on that
xx

Hi everyone! I'm Nichole. I am planning at home donor insemination either in November this year or January-February of 2012. Ideally, I'd like to go for November. But I have debt I've been paying off, and I've just started a business in June so it's very important to me to get both of those things in order and have my business running nicely before I move ahead with trying to conceive.

I've already found my donor and we've chatted a number of times. He's agreed to a contract although I am going to try to make sure that there is a way that my child can eventually meet him if the child chooses to. I also want to have him answer a number of questions that will help my child to understand his/her other origin while growing up(I found a nice questionnaire on another site).

I am excited but impatient about starting! I would love to start now and give my son a sibling sooner, but I know waiting is the best option right now. I have just the one son, who is almost 2 and a half, and I will be homeschooling him starting this September. I can't wait to add to my family, my heart is very much ready for another child.

I think I have officially started my TWW.. I hope I caught the eggy. :kiss:

Thursday: Full ferning, negative OPK, low temp, and donation at night
Friday: Full ferning, temp rose a bit (so I thought I O'ed already), but on evening OPK is very positive, donor not available
Saturday: No ferning (?), negative OPK, lowest temp of the cycle, donation in the evening

I thought I ovulated on Friday but only on Saturday early morning did I start getting this strong ovulation pains on both sides, and my temp is so low I know I couldn't have ovulated yet. Really, really praying for a BFP this month!

Thanks for the sig advice TwoMummies.

Welcome pinkorblue and xandersmama and good luck to those in the 2ww (with me :D) lots of :dust: to you all

Welcome PINK and XANDERS :wave:

Hi Lian, or any of you ladies, can you check my chart and see what you think, is Monday a good "donation" day?

Hi Lian, or any of you ladies, can you check my chart and see what you think, is Monday a good "donation" day?

MrsMM24, I think your temps have dropped nicely, meaning estrogen is surging, and the egg is just around the corner. I think you can start the "donation" by Monday, it will be safe and with the negative OPK, it means you're not gonna O on Sunday. :thumbup:

TTCSept, thanks a lot. I think u are right, my temps shot up to 36.5 today, so now the waiting.

PinkorBlue, Nichole - Welcome aboard! :dust: to all of us!

Welcome. I'm at 5 dpo had temp dip FX its a good sign. Just waiting for any symptoms to start. Never been preggo so not sure what to expect.

I think Monday would be a good day.

The negative OPK pretty much guarantee's that you won't ovulate Sat or Sun, I would expect you to possibly get a positive OPK on either Sunday or Monday so would be perfect timing :)

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->