Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Thanks LIAN and TWOMUMS... thats what I was thinking but reassurance helps. I test twith OPKs morning and night so I am expecting tonite to get a full positive as there was more pink on the stick but still not as dark as Control line. More than Friday's pink however.. not as much eye-straining :haha: as well my temp remained low this morning.

We are geared up and tracked delivery, estimated arrival is 830am sooo.... FXD, we are using it Monday and Wednesday! :dust:

Good luck MrsMM24, FX for you!

Afm, according to my chart I'm 6dpo and I've had a temp drop this morning and lots of cramps in my abdomen. Of course I googled the temp drop as I've never had one before in the LP and discovered that it could be implantation (trying not to get hopes up though - easier said than done!) The earliest AF is due is on sunday 14th, think I'm just going to wait and see if she turns up.

Thanks PINK and C.30!

Yeah, your symptoms sound promising. FXD!!! :dust:

Good luck MrsMM24, FX for you!

Afm, according to my chart I'm 6dpo and I've had a temp drop this morning and lots of cramps in my abdomen. Of course I googled the temp drop as I've never had one before in the LP and discovered that it could be implantation (trying not to get hopes up though - easier said than done!) The earliest AF is due is on sunday 14th, think I'm just going to wait and see if she turns up.

oh I hope so. I know how it is, had dip too last month but af showed anyway. We were already talking names. Had a dip this month too hopefully it was an implantation one

well, tomorrow will be home insem number four with new and proven much successfull shipping donor lol....actually excited for this one! fingers crossed! :) oh and today i actually found my cervix yay and inserted softcup on second attempt...so i think this time i'm going to use syringe to inject sperm, then do softcup and then to O :) woohoo :)

awesome to see so many inseminating this month. baby dust to everyone!

this is my first cycle without clomid, dont even know if i will ovulate, but going with positive thinking and inseminated today, even though opk was light pink. our donor is going for holiday with his partner on friday, so i need to get as much of the spermies in me from now til friday. fxed itworks!

thanks ladies for the good luck and baby dust!!!! shipment should be here in bout an hour and i'm going to wait till kiddos are napping before i insem...and maybe take a nap too lol :)

ebelle..fxed for you!!! sending babydust your way!! :)

go faith! hope it works out for both of us and we can be bump buddies.

FX for us both momwannabe81

Good luck ebelle and faithbabies, lots of :dust:

ebelle...thanks, and me too! bump buddies would be awesome! i just found out yesterday my last non pregnant friend is 3 wks prego and i'm DYING to be pregnant with her...we are really close :)

Lots of luck and :dust: faith and ebelle, how exciting!

Can't wait for more of us in the tww.. :happydance:

GL FAITH and EBELLE!!! We are about a day apart in insem dates so, I hope I can buddy up with you all as well. Sure hope FF shows my OV date to be what I think it was by the sticks.... FXD for us all!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Faith, Ebelle, MrsMM24, Momwannabe -- I'm also in the 2ww. Currently 4DPO, temps are stably high, but no symptom at all, except uhmmm vivid dreams which probably isn't a symptom.

Anyway, good luck to all of us.. :dust:

Welcome.
Still 1 week to go before af is due. Hope she stays away lol. My temp went a little higher today. Hope it stays that way. Baby dust and FX for all of us

Well I am 9 DPO now, have taken 2 HPT's so far and both BFN :cry:

Still early yet so still hoping!

I bought the ClearBlue Fertility Monitor and got my LH surge on Monday. I did two inseminations on Monday and one yesterday but am wondering if I should do another today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->