Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

froliky2011 - You could do another insem if your donor is available to you again, it certainly won't harm your chances of conceiving. But if your LH surge was two days ago, chances are you've already ovulated :thumbup:

BTW, does anyone here know if CD6 is the right time for a hormone blood test or is it too late? I've always heard of it being CD3... :shrug: xx

Thanks. I think I will officially be in the tww.

What is CD? I had a hormone test CD4 for FSH and Estrogen.

CD means cycle day... CD1 being the day your period starts. I'm having to go in for my bloods on CD6, but I've always heard of it being earlier than that :shrug: xx

Yeah, they told me they wanted they wanted to test my hormones between CD2-CD4. (IVF doctor) & then they want to test for Progesterone between 7-10 days after +LH surge.

I'm having progesterone, estradiol, FSH, TFT's as well as some other things tested... and then I'm assuming they'll ask me to go in again about 7 days after ovulation to check again xx

Mmm? IDK? Every doctor is different and so is every woman. Almost all of the Docs annoy me. Hopefully I can conceive without them, but going through all the tests/psych evals/attorney crap just in case.

LIAN, your chart looks good. FXD that that temp stays up and you see a :bfp: soon. :dust:

MOMWANNAB, your chart is looking pretty awesome! Good IB dip on 5DPO if I were to call it. FXD... :dust:

TWOMUMS, sorry you saw a bfn, but it is still early, hold on, till AF is late.... FXD this is your month. :dust:

FROLICKY, I think it can't hurt, but I second TCCSEPT, it would appear you have already OV's therefore your Monday "donations" were good timing. Welcome to the TWW! We are on the exact SAME schedule it seems!!! TTC Buddies?

AFM, I think that I am 2DPO, FF hasn't changed to show it, but my temp took a pretty high rise this morning, hmmm... Such a crazy cycle to follow after MC because I know I cannot say what my cycle "use" to do.... :dust: to the thread!

I bought the ClearBlue Fertility Monitor and got my LH surge on Monday. I did two inseminations on Monday and one yesterday but am wondering if I should do another today?

Not sure if cbfm works same as opks??

Anyway, I got first +opk on a monday and my temps confirmed I ovulated on the wednesday, so I would say it is definitely still worth trying today if you can.

You have got your insem days spot on, good luck!:flower:

froliky2011 - I also have the monitor....am I am also being on regular sticks..lol...double testing I guess...LOL

Well today was a faint line..think I'm going to O tomorrow...:) Temps dropped realllly low yesterday and today...doing one insemination tomorrow night and then one each day till monday....LOL...We really want this to be the month! :) Fingers crossed!
Good luck everyone!!
:dust:

DM, I hope this is it for you!! FXD!!

If we get our :bfp:s we can be Buddies!!! :dust:

Yey! Seems like we're on full-house during this 2ww. :thumbup:

MrsMM24 - thanks a lot. I just checked your chart, it's looking good. :dust:

Mommywannbe - I also have a dip at 5DPO. I hope it's not too early for IB. It's a good thing for you, your temp has bounced back after that dip, very good sign.

TTCSept - Hormone tests are usually on CD3 (or CD2,4) to check the baseline levels. From https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hormonelevels.html, everything seems to be checked on CD3, except the progesterone which is measured 7DPO. But you can still check I guess, it will just not be diagnostic but it's very possible to extrapolate, that is from the results of CD6, determine what could have been your levels on CD3.

Twomums - sorry for the BFN, but like MrsMM24 said, it's probably too early anyway.

DM - all the best on the insems. It's a good thing you can do a lot of donations for this cycle.

Frolicky - also seemed like you timed your "donation" perfectly with that spare.

And now, we wait!

Thanks Lian, it's looking like they will be done on CD6 at my local hospital anyway. I've just got to trust my doc! xx

I got my :BFP: :happydance:

Ebay tests still coming up as negative but a Tesco test was positive and today have used one called Answer and it's positive :happydance:

Faint lines but definately nice clear pink lines!

Hey Faithbabies, Lian_Hawaii, MrsMM24, Momwannabe81, pinkorblue11 and DMfamily

Wouldn't it be awesome if we all got our BFPs this month!!! Then we could be bump buddies all together!

And Twomums, CONGRATS! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! You give couples like us hope that it will HAPPEN!

Congratulations TwoMummies, brilliant news!!! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->