Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

congrats twomummies!!!! woohoo!! :happydance:

ebelle...yes that would be awesome!! fxed!! :dust:

Hey Faithbabies, Lian_Hawaii, MrsMM24, Momwannabe81, pinkorblue11 and DMfamily

Wouldn't it be awesome if we all got our BFPs this month!!! Then we could be bump buddies all together!

And Twomums, CONGRATS! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! You give couples like us hope that it will HAPPEN!

Yeah!! My fingers are crossed for each of you! :)

Congrats, twomummies!!! Yay!! :happydance:

LIAN, thanks for looking at my chart! I am definitely hoping that I could be so lucky to get a bfp the first cycle after an M/C... FXD!

TWOMUMS, I TOLD uuuuuu!!! YAY! :happydance: H&H 9 mos!!! (p.s. I used ANSWER with my previous pregs!)

EBELLE, YES!! That would be AWESOME, from your lips to....!!! Infact, :dust: to that, let's do it ladies, FAITH, LIAN, MOMWANNA, PINK, DM!!!

Update for me today, my chart looks different this morning, I hope I am not getting my hopes up too much. I feel better today, not sick like yesterday. My temp rose more this morning, and it seems I OV on Sunday. I did not that the OPK was the darkest in the evening. I do morning and evening just in case I ov I think that I OV on CD19 or CD20 but that is hopefulness since the "donation" was monday, I want to think I timed things so well. I think I am 3-4DPO??? Just hoping my temps stay up and I have a :bfp: in my near future.... FXD!

:dust: to the whole thread!!!

Twomums - big congratulations! :happydance: have a safe 9-months!

MrsMM24, I think based on your temp you Od on CD19, but since your 'donation' is CD20 (Monday), I think you would like the O-date to be CD20-CD21. So, the :spermy: are already in the right position when the eggy is released. But this is exactly what your OPK says, so you probably got the best timing after all.

So exciting!! AFM, Im at 6DPO and temp rose again from the dip yesterday. And hmmm, a negative test using an IC.

We tried our first cycle of using fresh sperm at home from a known donor...any advice?

Well, I is still playing the waiting game, 10dpo today, AF due between 14/08 - 17th/8 (days 12-15 of LP). Having range of symtoms as chart shows, very vivid dreams the last 2 nights, heightened sense of smell last night which I've never experienced before. Getting a bit bored of waiting now but I don't want to test because I don't want to see a :bfn: so yeah, on we go :)

Wilsons - If you're already in your two week wait then the best advice would be to just relax, try not to obsess. Although that's much easier said than done :haha: xx

Thank you so much everyone :)

Still in shock and can't believe it!

I didn't have a single symptom in the 2WW and believe me I was looking for them, no spotting, pain etc. and even now I have the confirmed BFP I don't feel any different at all.

Fingers crossed for all those in the 2WW still, try not to stress and symptom spot! I thought I was out this month as no symptoms at all so what a shock this was!

LIAN, Sunday it actually shows OV, I wasn't too worried about the CD20 as opposed to CD19, because the pos didn't show until I tested CD19 evening. 12-24 hrs, I am thinking I am at least IN the chase.... FXD

WILSONS, the only advice I have is to try to relax, the chase as begun. There are plenty of threads that explain TTC with donor sperm, however, I think a valuable one is the softcups. There are alot of TTC journals of donor sperm that you could read as well. Once OV, and "donation" it is a waiting game.... GL FXD!!! :dust:

AFM, my chart looks different this morning, FF finally put some crosshairs up, which is as I expected, Sun OV!! I have a GREAT chance of catching that egg, because my OPK was pos in the evening, not fully pink in the morning, but deeply pink that evening. So if 12-24 hrs is true to scale, we are in good timing because it was 13 hours later that the "donation" was placed!!! FXD. Wed's "donation" could be a little off, but was just covering ground.... I hope I am not getting my hopes up too much. I am a little sluggish today and have had some cramps since last night, reminding me of AF :wacko: My temp only increased slightly this morning. 5DPO, and hoping my temps stay up.... FXD!

I hope you all have a GREAT weekend, and we get some rest, :bfp:s, and more great news!!

:dust: and :hugs: to the thread!!!

I dont think I had any symptoms with this pregnancy, I didnt symptom spot for once since I was planning to move house and was used to the donation/getting pregnant/losing the baby, never actually thought it would work and hold on! I just 'knew' at 8dpo and tested positive at 9dpo! Good luck girls!

7DPO and a :bfn: plus no major symptoms.

I'm using IC which detects even low levels of HCG (10). Does it mean I'm out?? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:hugs: lian, it's still early, even with low levels of hcg, there's a chance implantation just happened and needs time to build up or will very soon. Still hope and lots of :dust: your way. :)

Big Congrats TwoMommies!!! Whooo Hoo!

Luna-look at you almost 15 weeks! So awesome! Are you planning to find out the gender?

Lian-definitely not out just because you got a BFN at 7dpo. Still very early! I usually only got BFPs at 12-14 dpo on hpts, even ICs.

I cant believe it! :D Yea I def wana find out the gender, I need to know everything cus I hate surprises lol. Docs think its a boy, bit hopefully find out for def on 29th Sept! Cant wait! My bump has gone again with being so sick, cant wait til its big!

Lian, as the other 2 ladies have said, 7dpo is early and re 'symptoms', as TwoMummies and Luna have said, they didn't have any symptoms so again, you're not out yet :hugs:

Pinkorblue, EpdTTC, c.30 -- thanks so much for the words of encouragement. It really means a lot for me. Cause I'm single and I have boring job and it's weekend, you know, it's so easy to get crazy about this. :hugs:

Also, I had a temp dip at 5DPO - if that was implantation, when can I expect the first BFP??

Every pregnancy is different, Id say try not to test til about 10dpo cus ull drive urself mad squinting at lines! I usually starting testing at 6dpo but with this one I held off til 9, it stresses u out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->