Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

CONGRATS TWINS and JAZZ!!! :happydance: Those are some nice lines!!! Wishing you both, a H&H 9 mos!!! FXD for the rest of us waiting.

TEGANS, I hope that this TTC stint is shorter than you ca imagine!!! FXD!! :dust:

This is definitely the thread to be on for bfp dust, wooohooo!!!!

Congrats Jazz!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Big congrats on your BFP's Twins, Dmfam & Jazz!!:thumbup::happydance:

Fantastic news, hope I there with you soon!:hugs:

Bloody hell thats alot of bfps in this thread! Congrats girls and good luck evryone else!

Booked my private gender scan for Monday,sooo excited!

Any hunches on what you think you are having Luna? So excited for you!!!!

i'm very sorry Ruby... i know it's really heartbreaking. :hug: Let's just all gear up for that "BER-month"-BFP - an early Christmas present for all of us. Hope we can join this very 'pregnant' thread very soon.

Hi Luna, are u on Team Blue or Team Pink? :happydance:

Cheryl (calling u by name from now on) - we should definitely buddy-up.. I think we're almost on the same boat since we're both single, same age group, and our cycles to be in sync for 2 consecutive months now..

Definitely Lian, our situations are very alike and it'll be great to have a ttc buddy and then hopefully a bump buddy :hugs:

Really sorry to hear that Ruby, BIG :hugs:

congrats again on all the BFP's!! this thread is lucky and blessed!! :dance:

Luna..oh wow, i cant wait to hear! i say TEAM BLUE ;)

Ruby..ughhhh i'm so sorry girl! :hugs: hugs..i know you will be next! and me too hopefully lol ;)

fxed for everyone in 2ww and babydust to those of us waiting to insem:) i am still waiting to ovulate, i finished my clomid 2 days ago and have been having some twinges soi hope some nice follies are getting ready for the big show...i insem on wed :) :wohoo:

Good luck for Wednesday faitbabies! That's my first testing day this cycle, so hopefully it's all systems go for both of us :hugs: xx

thank you TTC!!! crossing my fingers (and everything else) that this is our month for a BFP! :hugs:

RUBY, I am so very sorry to hear that you are out this month. :hugs: :hugs:

AFM...today is CD4. The evil witch is spotting her way out of the space!! I think that we will be having an early OV this month. "Donations" are set to begin arriving the week of the 12th. We are determined to catch this eggy, we are excited and have such a good feeling about this month! how awesome to have a June Baby!!!

Ruby~ :hugs::hugs::hugs: Sorry you guys are out.

faithbabies~ Good luck on Wednesday!! :thumbup:

TTC~ Sending you :bfp: vibes!

Thanks everyone! Little June Bugs would be nice too!!! I think we will have lots more BFPs this month too! :thumbup:

Good luck faithbabies... i need to get my hands on some clomid just like you! :winkwink:

Sorry to hear you are out for this month Ruby, extra baby dust for you guys for next month.

This is starting to become a very fertile thread. I'm sure we will get to a point were we are all expecting!

Good luck for Wednesday faithbabies :thumbup:

AFM, for those who haven't checked out my journal (get in there, stalkers wanted ;)) I'm meeting a new donor this afternoon and if I'm happy with him it's going to be an on the spot decision because he said he was happy donating today. FF still saying I haven't ovulated. Yesterday's negative OPK was the darkest I've had so far but still deffo a negative. Must admit I'm a bit confused this cycle with all my OV symptoms, I usually REALLY feel them but this cycle I've felt them but to a much lesser degree. But hey-ho, as long as I haven't OV'ed yet, there's still a chance of an egg chase if I'm happy with donor :thumbup:

PINK, how are you feeling today? You are getting further away from OV and closer to that bfp... :dust:

RUBYS, you will get there.... How are your cycles? Is it possible you will enter the TWW again this month??? FXD!!

TWINS, from your mouth.... Thanks!

C, I hope that you and this donor hit it off immediately!!!! GL :dust:

AFM... I am hoping to get a relaxation day in. However, the amount of cleaning after returning from a trip and preparation for next week (which is short) doesn't seem like I can get that rest and relaxation. CD5, and just waiting a couple days before OPKs begin and I will be back in that egg chase! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Thanks MrsMM, just got my positive OPK :happydance: so here's hoping :happydance::happydance::happydance: (sorry, just love getting the positive OPK and knowing everythings 'working' lol, be even better to get a BFP though ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->