Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Good Evening everyone.. :) I just got home and tested.. (by the persistence of my Partner Jen) and boy am I glad I did. Cause guess what... WE GOT OUR :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please stick little bean!!!!

Thank you everyone for your support and thoughts while Jen and I went a little insane during our TWW. We couldn't be any happier. :cloud9:

BABY DUST ALL AROUND!!!!!
:dust:

Brie :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMAG0617.jpg
    IMAG0617.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0619.jpg
    IMAG0619.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 8
Fantastic news TwinsFan :happydance::happydance::hugs: congratulations!

Fantastic news TwinsFan :D :D Congratulations :hugs:

AF arrived today, a few days earlier than expected. I haven't been tracking my cycles really so was going by my "old" number (I gave up in February after a 8 week wait for a period after a MC) which was 32 days. This one was spot on 28. I know when I ovulated (I get cramps the day before) so now we are officially TTC (I think :lol: once we have the donor dilemma sorted. We have one "for sure" donor but one we don't know the outcome of yet, and that's the one we would prefer but we're not counting on it if that makes sense)

There have been so many BFP's on this thread lately, it really warms my heart. I can't wait until it's our turn :)

Update :bfp::dance:
Tested at 6am light line. Test again at 12am line was visible no squinting or tweaking lights. I'm 11 dpo so AF usually arrives tomorrow at 12 dpo... I will continue to pray she decides to go visit her sisters...lol

But I do know the differences In my Frer because last ttc I didn't get nothing but a control line. So I know this is my BFP I would show you all but my laptop I. The shop and I am using my iPad.

Congrats everyone this was such a lucky thread.
Hoping my news will continue to be goodness for 40 weeks.

Wow this is a lucky thread, congratulations Jazz, really happy for you!! :happydance:

wow!!!! congrats twinsfan!! so happy for yall!! :happydance::happydance:

woohoo!! and congrats jazz!! what a blessing!! :happydance::happydance:

i'm with TEGAN and cant wait till it's our turn, it is exciting to see so many bfp's lately!! tegan fxed yours is right around the corner!! :)

Congrats! Thats great news! Woot woot! We are sooo close!

Congrats twinsfan!!!!!!!!

Congrats Jazz!!!!!!!!

Congrats again dmfamily!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Love all these :bfp: 's around here lately!!!!!!!

Hope there are a few more right around the corner!!

As for us, no sign of AF yet........ keeping my FX'ed!!!!!

CONGRATS DM, Twins, and Jazz... OMG, this thread is so happy!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ruby, hope AF stays away -- I have a good feeling you'll get that BFP very, very soon..

MM24 - thanks a lot. I don't think I have Od yet so I'm still in the game..

c.30 - i think we'll be on the same batch again. Fxed for us that we can join this :bfp: party soon.

Bloody hell, talk about a fertile group! :haha: Congratulations Twins and Jazz! xx

Wow, what a wonderful month! Congrats dmfamily, twinsfan and jazzntee!

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months!

Bloody hell, talk about a fertile group! :haha: Congratulations Twins and Jazz! xx

Emma, You're probably next!!:thumbup:

Cheryl (calling u by name from now on) - we should definitely buddy-up.. I think we're almost on the same boat since we're both single, same age group, and our cycles to be in sync for 2 consecutive months now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->