Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Those sypmtoms sound promising! Good luck!

Omg 6 days Lea!! Bet ur panicing abit!! Cant wait to see pix!!

Welcome Mama, always nice to see new people in here **waves** (we really need a wave smiley, lol, ok, here's when someone tell's me we've got one ;) )

Luna those pictures are AMAZING, lol, really loved seeing them :hugs:

Lian, everything seems to be on track for you, lots and lots of :dust:

TTC, sounding good on the symptom front, you're testing tomorrow yes? I'm excited for you, or with you, lol.

AFM, going to update my journal in a moment with more info but FF finally put me as having ovulated on CD16 which is when I had my positive OPK so I'm 3dpo at mo but obviously not in the 2ww :dohh: it's ok, I've 'come to terms with it this month'. I'm in contact with 2 donors whom I really like the look of, one is about 3 hours away, the other about 1 hour but I'm leaning more towards the one 3 hours away for a few reasons all of which I'll update in my journal :thumbup:

well i'm another donor mum to be, just started my period today after being on the depo for almost 12 years
so excited....

oh and i have 2 kids bother to a father who left me to bring them up myself so thought WTH may as well do it by myself from the start

x

Thanks a lot Cheryl.. I'm so sorry that u didn't manage to get the donation this month.. :hug: Just 11 more days and you get a fresh start with a new cycle. :thumbup: Fxed, everything works out well with the "good-looking" donors. 3 hours isn't too bad.

Luna, my hunch was also blue.. Nice 3D/4D pics, technology is amazing!! :thumbup:

Ticking.Clock - same reason for me why I'm single (separated), straight, and TTCing alone. Guys leave but children will stay (at least for 18+ years) :thumbup:

Tegan's Mama - Best wishes on the wedding.. Even if I'm TTCing alone, I love weddings and the dress and walking down the isle. :flower:

AFM, I got a lot of donations these month, due to inconsistencies on my ovulation monitors (OPKs, temps, Microscope, CM).. I just hope temp rises tomorrow because I'm kinda getting tired of scheduling these last-minute donations.. Will update my journal later about this.. :coffee:

its good to know others in the same boat as me and won't say.... "you're doing WHAT"!! lol

Hi Mama of one! Good luck to you :D

We're just back from our holiday yesterday.. We ended up only staying for a few days. Weather was horrible!
We're getting married in 6 days... :shock: SIX DAYS! :rofl:

oohh hope you have a fab day.

welcome to any newbies. not popped in lately got my hands full with 2 under 2. i cant believe josh is 6 weeks today.

good luck to all of those coming up to testing.

:wave: welcome to the newbies! glad to have u here!

Luna...awesome pics! yay i called it right! team blue, congrats! :)

Lian, looking forward to hearing about your BFP this month :thumbup:

Cheryl..hugs :hugs: next month will fx'ed be lucky for you!

afm i normally would get my pos LH surge today but so far not positive..wondering if the Clomid may make me ovulate later ughh anyhoo shipping donor ships today and i get tomorrow so regardless i hope i ovulate sometime in the next two days....:wacko: we are passing around a cold, running fever yesterday and today so i'm sure that's another reason my body could be out of wack....i just one ONE smooth month of TTC! lol :haha:

that's supposed to say i WANT just one smooth cycle of TTC lol...not feeling great yet :winkwink:

Welcome :wave: MAMA!!! I hope that you accomplish all that you attempt in the next year, including that BFP!!! GL! Hoping to hear of your successful progress over the next few months!

TTC... those symptoms, including the sore bbs sound so familiar and soooo very promising!! GL FXD! :dust:

AFM... I am CD8 and hoping that OV on time. I had a longer cycle after MC so hopefully cycle #2 is a little better if not back on track. This cycle I had a couple of heavy days, which was totally abnormal for me. Normally I have short, and med-light flow. I just hope that the OV happens in about a week. We have the "donation" dates all set up, just to cover bases. We will have more this month. I am not sure about my chart however, it is gearing up to look a little strange already. GL Ladies! :dust:

Best of luck!!!!! Hope this is your month! Seems like you have planned this month :)

Welcome MamaofOne and ticking clock!!! :wave: The girls here are awesome! Good luck and :dust:

Luna~ Congrats on your little boy, love his mohawk! :happydance:

TegansMama~ How exciting!!! :flower: Sorry the weather was crappy while you were on your holiday, hope you guys enjoyed it anyway.

Ticking clock~ Same reason I navigated my way here, it's not that dramatic to use a donor.. :p

MM~ Sounds like a good plan! Your bfp is on the way!!! :flower:

AFM~ Just waiting around to see what Saturday brings and hopefully I'll get a chance to test if AF doesn't show.

Faith - thanks a lot.. I hope u also get you :bfp: soon.. You seem to be a very kind-hearte woman and will be a great mom!

MM24 - hope this cycle is much easier to predict than the last one. Fxed for u and it's a good thing you have your donations lined up.

Pink - Fxed the witch stays away and a :bfp: to greet u on the weekend.

Emma - as I said on your journal, I'll be tuning in to your HPT results. :dust: GL!

Well it was BFN this morning at 10dpo with an internet cheapie. I'll be testing every morning with FMU until the witch arrives (if she does :winkwink:) to satisfy my POAS addiction :blush: xx

TTC, fight that addition! :haha: I had to make sure last cycle, that there were no extra tests, we had just one! Made us wait longer. I used OPKs to settle my addition.

LIAN, I sure hope that we have them lined up good. We are trying super hard this month.

CD9, I started with my OPKs this morning. I will use a 2nd this evening. I am also monitoring my CM this cycle. I want to try the cervix, but I am not sure I know exactly what it should feel and seem like. Prior to the MC, I was like clockwork, CD14 or CD15 OV, 1st cycle @ MC I was at CD20, I am not sure what this cycle will bring. However, I have been using the robitussin, Primrose, and B-6, so let's hope I am looking for an OV this weekend or early next week! FXD! :dust:

Hi everyone just thought I'd drop in :winkwink: my partner and I are at the start of ttc our last baby.
Waiting for AF to arrive so I can start charting this month :thumbup:

POAS addictions, gotta love it!! :rofl:

Welcome, Princessbec and good luck ttc! :wave:

Welcome ticking.clock and Princessbec :hi:

Pinkorblue, FX AF stays away!!

MrsMM GL for this cycle :dust:

Emma, watching very closely for the POAS updates :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads