Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Looks like AF decided not to take a vacation, so I'm back to square one. Got preseed, mucinex, EPO and digital opks all ready to go. My donor and I are going to hunt this egg down once and for all! :rofl:

Good luck to everyone still waiting to O and in the tww!!! :dust:

Mama of One I would start on CD5. Then you give yourself time to get over AF's arrival but time to get a good pattern going.

Our donor is meant to be coming over on the 13th, 14th and 15th.. and maybe 16th.. Or maybe just two of those days. I'm meant to O on the 16th, which days do you ladies think would be best?

Mama of One I would start on CD5. Then you give yourself time to get over AF's arrival but time to get a good pattern going.

Our donor is meant to be coming over on the 13th, 14th and 15th.. and maybe 16th.. Or maybe just two of those days. I'm meant to O on the 16th, which days do you ladies think would be best?

i would say definatly the 14th and 16th if your due to ovulate on the 16th

personally i'd do all of them :happydance:

both my boys were concieved with donations on the equivalent of 14th, 15th and 16th

Just a question from a newbie lol. Seeing as though I'm starting to get my self ready for checking cm temps and so forth what day would I start charting my temp? I know that Im gearing up to O now as I can feel it ( owies lol) but I never understood when you start taking your temp.

I know its too late to do it now but I thought for next cycle I could start or should I just start tomorrow?

Seee this is why I needed this thread lol. When I got pg with DD I fell pg after being with her dad a month :blush: so I wasnt really paying any attention to anything. I didnt know so much went into it lol.

Thanks ladies hope to see some BFP's around soon! :dust:

The sooner you start temping the better!!

You maybe about to ovulate in the next 5 days so start now.

Good luck!:flower:

Dont know if this is something to be excited about or not but I found my cervix or should I say I cant feel it anymore LMAO. I have been checking my cm but just recently really been checking if ya KWIM?

So the other day I could feel this lump thing and wondered if that was it? :shrug: Then 2 days ago it was starting to get further away then last night I couldnt feel it at all and I had stringy EWCM so Im assuming that it was my cervix and that I am indeed O'ing. EXCITING but I feel what a waste of an egg!

I'm not gonna start doing OPK until next year to confirm it but I figured I would do what I can for free and by July next year I should "know" my body.

Anyway sorry for the TMI but I know that TMI is not really a word around here lol. Im just happy that I noticed a change in my body!

Oh and I think Im gonna start temping on CD 4 as thats when I usually finish AF. :D so should only be about 2 weeks until I start charting. Ive signed up to FF and have got the app on my phone so Im all ready lol.

Baby dust! :dust:

Odd question for you lovely lesbian ladies out there. When you have been pregnant has your partner experienced any of same symptoms that you were ie; cramping and bloating and such. My partner seems to be experiencing a lot of the same pains as I am and I'm not sure if it's our hormones a tangling or what it is?

Thanks

Yeah that is common! My OH was a state when I was pregnant, and she didn't have a single period for the whole nine months! :lol:

Yes! My sister is 29 weeks pregnant atm but when she was first pg it was I who got the sickness and the peeing, the baby brain and cravings lol. I said enough was enough when my legs started cramping too! Her hubby has also put on baby weight lol

Its funny how our bodies work.

That's really interesting... I wonder if my Nan will be affected seeing as she's living with me for a while? :rofl: xx

Odd question for you lovely lesbian ladies out there. When you have been pregnant has your partner experienced any of same symptoms that you were ie; cramping and bloating and such. My partner seems to be experiencing a lot of the same pains as I am and I'm not sure if it's our hormones a tangling or what it is?

Thanks

I have to laugh at this only because my wife has been puking and cramping and all kind of my symptoms. and nausea i read her your post she said "tell me about it she so sick of being sick...im like yes share my pain for our child...lmao

Yeah my OH is not enjoying the all the pains she is going through. I believe there was a comment in there about "Am I going to be like this for 9 months?" Ummm yeah do you even know what I'm about to go through. Oh silly Jen.....
I will let her know it is common though it may easy her fears!

TTC Sept- If you Nan goes through anything it might make me giggle too!

Hey it's a good thing to go through together.. Congrats mommies!!

Yeah my OH is not enjoying the all the pains she is going through. I believe there was a comment in there about "Am I going to be like this for 9 months?" Ummm yeah do you even know what I'm about to go through. Oh silly Jen.....
I will let her know it is common though it may easy her fears!

TTC Sept- If you Nan goes through anything it might make me giggle too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->